We offers aws certified developer associate level dumps. "Amazon AWS Certified Developer Associate", also known as AWS-Certified-Developer-Associate exam, is a Amazon Certification. This set of posts, Passing the AWS-Certified-Developer-Associate exam with aws certified developer associate dumps, will help you answer those questions. The aws certified developer associate level dumps covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real aws certified developer associate level dumps and revised by experts!
Free AWS-Certified-Developer-Associate Demo Online For Microsoft Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
A user is planning to make a mobile game which can be played online or offline and will be hosted on EC2.
The user wants to ensure that if someone breaks the highest score or they achieve some milestone they can inform all their colleagues through email. Which of the below mentioned AWS services helps achieve this goal?
- A. AWS Simple Workflow Service.
- B. AWS Simple Queue Service.
- C. Amazon Cognito
- D. AWS Simple Email Servic
Explanation: Amazon Simple Email Service (Amazon SES) is a highly scalable and cost-effective email-sending service for businesses and developers. It integrates with other AWS services, making it easy to send emails from applications that are hosted on AWS.
NEW QUESTION 2
A user has launched an EC2 instance. However, due to some reason the instance was terminated. If the user wants to find out the reason for termination, where can he find the details?
- A. The user can get information from the AWS console, by checking the Instance description under the State transition reason label
- B. The user can get information from the AWS console, by checking the Instance description under the Instance Termination reason label
- C. The user can get information from the AWS console, by checking the Instance description under the Instance Status Change reason label
- D. It is not possible to find the details after the instance is terminated
Explanation: An EC2 instance, once terminated, may be available in the AWS console for a while after termination. The user can find the details about the termination from the description tab under the label State transition reason. If the instance is still running, there will be no reason listed. If the user has explicitly stopped or terminated the instance, the reason will be "User initiated shutdown".
NEW QUESTION 3
What is the maximum size for messages stored in SQS?
- A. 256KB
- B. 128KB
- C. 1024KB
- D. 64KB
Explanation: By default, SQS queues allow you to send the largest supported payload size, currently 256KB. You can choose to specify a limit on how many bytes can be sent per payload, using the lVIaximumlVIessageSize attribute of the SetQueueAttributes method.
NEW QUESTION 4
In Amazon SNS, to send push notifications to mobile devices using Amazon SNS and ADM, you need to obtain the following, except:
- A. Client secret
- B. Client ID
- C. Device token
- D. Registration ID
Explanation: To send push notifications to mobile devices using Amazon SNS and ADM, you need to obtain the following: Registration ID and Client secret.
NEW QUESTION 5
True or False: In DynamoDB, Scan operations are always eventually consistent.
- A. No, scan is like Query operation
- B. Yes
- C. No, scan is strongly consistent by default
- D. No, you can optionally request strongly consistent sca
Explanation: In DynamoDB, Scan operations are always eventually consistent.
NEW QUESTION 6
Company C is currently hosting their corporate site in an Amazon S3 bucket with Static Website Hosting enabled. Currently, when visitors go to http://www.companyc.com the index.htmI page is returned. Company C now would like a new page weIcome.htmI to be returned when a visitor enters http://www.companyc.com in the browser.
Which of the following steps will allow Company C to meet this requirement? Choose 2 answers
- A. Upload an html page named we|come.htm| to their S3 bucket
- B. Create a welcome subfolder in their S3 bucket
- C. Set the Index Document property to weIcome.htmI
- D. Move the index.htmI page to a welcome subfolder
- E. Set the Error Document property to weIcome.htmI
NEW QUESTION 7
You have an environment that consists of a public subnet using Amazon VPC and 3 instances that are running in this subnet. These three instances can successfully communicate with other hosts on the Internet. You launch a fourth instance in the same subnet, using the same AMI and security group configuration you used for the others, but find that this instance cannot be accessed from the Internet. What should you do to enable internet access?
- A. Deploy a NAT instance into the public subnet.
- B. Modify the routing table for the public subnet
- C. Configure a publically routable IP Address In the host OS of the fourth instance.
- D. Assign an Elastic IP address to the fourth instanc
NEW QUESTION 8
When you use the AWS Elastic Beanstalk console to deploy a new application you’II need to upload a source bundle and it should .
- A. Consist of a single .zip file
- B. Consist of a single .war file
- C. Consist of a single .zip file or .war file
- D. Consist of a folder with all files
Explanation: When you use the AWS Elastic Beanstalk console to deploy a new application or an application version, you’II need to upload a source bundle. Your source bundle must meet the following requirements: Consist of a single .zip file or .war file
Not exceed 512 MB
Not include a parent folder or top-level directory (subdirectories are fine) Reference:
NEW QUESTION 9
You are building an online store on AWS that uses SQS to process your customer orders. Your backend system needs those messages in the same sequence the customer orders have been put in. How can you achieve that?
- A. You can do this with SQS but you also need to use SWF
- B. Messages will arrive in the same order by default
- C. You can use sequencing information on each message
- D. It is not possible to do this with SQS
Explanation: Amazon SQS is engineered to always be available and deliver messages. One of the resulting tradeoffs is that SQS does not guarantee first in, first out delivery of messages. For many distributed applications, each message can stand on its own, and as long as all messages are delivered, the order is not important. If your system requires that order be preserved, you can place sequencing information in each message,
so that you can reorder the messages when the queue returns them. Reference:
NEW QUESTION 10
A user has launched one EC2 instance in the US West region. The user wants to access the RDS instance launched in the US East region from that EC2 instance. How can the user configure the access for that EC2 instance?
- A. It is not possible to access RDS of the US East region from the US West region
- B. Open the security group of the US West region in the RDS security group’s ingress rule
- C. Configure the IP range of the US West region instance as the ingress security rule of RDS
- D. Create an IAM role which has access to RDS and launch an instance in the US West region with it
Explanation: The user cannot authorize an Amazon EC2 security group if it is in a different AWS Region than the RDS DB instance. The user can authorize an IP range or specify an Amazon EC2 security group in the same region that refers to an IP address in another region.
NEW QUESTION 11
When uploading an object, what request header can be explicitly specified in a request to Amazon S3 to encrypt object data when saved on the server side?
- A. x-amz-storage-class
- B. Content-MD5
- C. x-amz-security-token
- D. x-amz-server-side-encryption
NEW QUESTION 12
A user is running a MySQL RDS instance. The user will not use the DB for the next 3 months. How can the user save costs?
- A. Pause the RDS actMties from CLI until it is required in the future
- B. Stop the RDS instance
- C. Create a snapshot of RDS to launch in the future and terminate the instance now
- D. Change the instance size to micro
Explanation: The RDS instances unlike the AWS EBS backed instances cannot be stopped or paused. The user needs to take the final snapshot, terminate the instance and launch a new instance in the future from that snapshot
Reference: http://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonRDS/latest/UserGuide/Overview.BackingUpAndRestoringAmazonR DSInstances.htmI
NEW QUESTION 13
A root account owner is trying to setup an additional level of security for all his IAM users. Which of the below mentioned options is a recommended solution for the account owner?
- A. Enable access key and secret access key for all the IAM users
- B. Enable MFA for all IAM users
- C. Enable the password for all the IAM users
- D. Enable MFA for the root account
Explanation: Multi-Factor Authentication adds an extra level of security for all the users. The user can enable MFA for all IAM users which ensures that each user has to provide an extra six digit code for authentication. Reference: http://docs.aws.amazon.com/IAM/latest/UserGuide/Using_ManagingMFA.htmI
NEW QUESTION 14
Regarding Amazon SQS, what happens if there is no actMty against a queue for more than 30 consecutive days?
- A. Your account will be suspended
- B. The queue may be deleted
- C. Nothing
- D. The queue will be deleted
Explanation: AWS reserve the right to delete a queue if none of the following requests have been issued against the queue for more than 30 consecutive days:
SendMessage ReceiveMessage DeIeteMessage GetQueueAttributes SetQueueAttributes
You should design your application with this in mind. Reference: https://aws.amazon.com/sqs/faqs/
NEW QUESTION 15
When you register an actMty in Amazon SWF, you provide the following information, except:
- A. a name
- B. timeout values
- C. a domain
- D. version
Explanation: When designing an Amazon SWF workflow, you precisely define each of the required actMties. You then register each actMty with Amazon SWF as an actMty type. When you register the actMty, you provide information such as a name and version, and some timeout values based on how long you expect the actMty to take.
NEW QUESTION 16
A user wants to access RDS from an EC2 instance using IP addresses. Both RDS and EC2 are in the same region, but different AZs. Which of the below mentioned options help configure that the instance is accessed faster?
- A. Configure the Private IP of the Instance in RDS security group
- B. Security group of EC2 allowed in the RDS security group
- C. Configuring the elastic IP of the instance in RDS security group
- D. Configure the Public IP of the instance in RDS security group
Explanation: If the user is going to specify an IP range in RDS security group, AWS recommends using the private IP address of the Amazon EC2 instance. This provides a more direct network route from the Amazon EC2 instance to the Amazon RDS DB instance, and does not incur network charges for the data sent outside of the Amazon network.
NEW QUESTION 17
You have been given a scope to deploy some AWS infrastructure for a large orgAMsation. The requirements are that you will have a lot of EC2 instances but may need to add more when the average utilization of your Amazon EC2 fileet is high and conversely remove them when CPU utilization is low. Which AWS services would be best to use to accomplish this?
- A. Amazon CIoudFront, Amazon CIoudWatch and Elastic Load Balancing.
- B. Auto Scaling, Amazon CIoudWatch and AWS CIoudTraiI.
- C. Auto Scaling, Amazon CIoudWatch and Elastic Load Balancing.
- D. Auto Scaling, Amazon CIoudWatch and AWS Elastic Beanstalk
Explanation: Auto Scaling enables you to follow the demand curve for your applications closely, reducing the need to manually provision Amazon EC2 capacity in advance. For example, you can set a condition to add new Amazon EC2 instances in increments to the Auto Scaling group when the average utilization of your Amazon EC2 fileet is high; and similarly, you can set a condition to remove instances in the same increments when CPU utilization is low. If you have predictable load changes, you can set a schedule through Auto Scaling to plan your scaling actMties. You can use Amazon CIoudWatch to send alarms to trigger scaling actMties and Elastic Load Balancing to help distribute traffic to your instances within Auto Scaling groups. Auto Scaling enables you to run your Amazon EC2 fileet at optimal utilization. Reference: http://aws.amazon.com/autoscaIing/
NEW QUESTION 18
A user is creating a snapshot of an EBS volume. Which of the below statements is incorrect in relation to the creation of an EBS snapshot?
- A. Its incremental
- B. It can be used to launch a new instance
- C. It is stored in the same AZ as the volume
- D. It is a point in time backup of the EBS volume
Explanation: The EBS snapshots are a point in time backup of the EBS volume. It is an incremental snapshot, but is always specific to the region and never specific to a single AZ.
Hence the statement "|t is stored in the same AZ as the volume" is incorrect.
NEW QUESTION 19
A user has not enabled versioning on an S3 bucket. What will be the version ID of the object inside that bucket?
- A. There will be no version attached
- B. Null
- C. Blank
Explanation: S3 objects stored in the bucket before the user has set the versioning state have a version ID of null. When the user enables versioning, the objects in the bucket do not change and their ID remains null. Reference: http://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonS3/latest/dev/AddingObjectstoVersionSuspendedBuckets.htmI
NEW QUESTION 20
A user is trying to share a video file with all his friends. Which of the below mentioned AWS services will be cheapest and easy to use?
- A. AWS S3
- B. AWS EC2
- C. AWS RRS
- D. AWS Glacier
Explanation: AWS RRS provides the same functionality as AWS S3, but at a cheaper rate. It is ideally suited for non mission critical applications. It provides less durability than S3, but is a cheaper option.
Recommend!! Get the Full AWS-Certified-Developer-Associate dumps in VCE and PDF From DumpSolutions, Welcome to Download: https://www.dumpsolutions.com/AWS-Certified-Developer-Associate-dumps/ (New 255 Q&As Version)