We provide aws certified developer associate dumps in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass Amazon AWS-Certified-Developer-Associate Exam quickly & easily. The AWS-Certified-Developer-Associate PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our aws certified developer associate level dumps product and material, you can easily pass the AWS-Certified-Developer-Associate exam.
Also have AWS-Certified-Developer-Associate free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
What is the maximum number of tags that a user can assign to an EC2 instance?
- A. 50
- B. 10
- C. 5
- D. 25
Explanation: To help manage EC2 instances as well as their usage in a better way, the user can tag the instances. The tags are metadata assigned by the user which consists of a key and a value. One resource can have a maximum of 10 tags.
NEW QUESTION 2
Company C has recently launched an online commerce site for bicycles on AWS. They have a "Product" DynamoDB table that stores details for each bicycle, such as, manufacturer, color, price, quantity and size to display in the online store. Due to customer demand, they want to include an image for each bicycle along with the existing details.
Which approach below provides the least impact to provisioned throughput on the "Product" table?
- A. Serialize the image and store it in multiple DynamoDB tables
- B. Create an "Images" DynamoDB table to store the Image with a foreign key constraint to the "Product" table
- C. Add an image data type to the "Product" table to store the images in binary format
- D. Store the images in Amazon S3 and add an S3 URL pointer to the "Product" table item for each image
NEW QUESTION 3
A user is planning to use the AWS RDS with MySQL. Which of the below mentioned services the user is not going to pay?
- A. Data transfer
- B. RDS Cloudwatch metrics
- C. Data storage
- D. I/O requests per month
Explanation: RDS charges the user on a pay as you go basis. It charges the user based on the instance type, number of hours that the instance is running, data transfer, storage cost as well for the I/O requests. The monitoring is free of cost.
NEW QUESTION 4
A user has enabled the automated backup, but not specified the backup window. What will RDS do in this case?
- A. Will throw an error on instance launch
- B. RDS will take 3 AM — 3:30 AM as the default window
- C. RDS assigns a random time period based on the region
- D. Will not allow to launch a DB instance
Explanation: If the user does not specify a preferred backup window while enabling an automated backup, Amazon RDS assigns a default 30-minute backup window which is selected at random from an 8-hour block of
time per region. Reference:
NEW QUESTION 5
Regarding Amazon SWF, at times you might want to record information in the workflow history of a workflow execution that is specific to your use case. enable you to record information in the workflow execution history that you can use for any custom or scenario-specific purpose.
- A. Markers B.Tags
- B. Hash keys
- C. Events
Explanation: In Amazon SWF, at times you might want to record information in the workflow history of a workflow execution that is specific to your use case. Markers enable you to record information in the workflow
execution history that you can use for any custom or scenario-specific purpose.
NEW QUESTION 6
An account owner has created an IAM user with the name examkiller. The account owner wants to give EC2 access of only the US West region to that IAM user. How can the owner configure this?
- A. While creating a policy provide the region as a part of the resources
- B. Create an IAM user in the US West region and give access to EC2
- C. Create an IAM policy and define the region in the condition
- D. It is not possible to provide access based on the region
Explanation: The IAM policy is never region specific. If the user wants to configure the region specific setting, he needs to provide conditions as part of the policy.
NEW QUESTION 7
A user has created an RDS instance with MySQL. The user is using the HeidiSQL client to connect with the RDS DB. The client is unable to connect to DB from his home machine. What is a possible reason for the failure?
- A. The user has to open port 80 in the RDS security group to connect with RDS DNS
- B. The security group is not configured to allow a request from the user’s IP on port 3306
- C. You can never connect to RDS from your desktop
- D. The user has to open port 22 in the RDS security group to connect with RDS DNS
Explanation: If the user needs to connect to RDS then he has to open port 3306 in the RDS security group for his IP address.
NEW QUESTION 8
In relation to Amazon SQS, how can you ensure that messages are delivered in order?
- A. Increase the size of your queue
- B. Send them with a timestamp
- C. Give each message a unique id.
- D. AWS cannot guarantee that you will receive messages in the exact order you sent them
Explanation: Amazon SQS makes a best effort to preserve order in messages, but due to the distributed nature of the queue, AWS cannot guarantee that you will receive messages in the exact order you sent them. You typically place sequencing information or timestamps in your messages so that you can reorder them upon receipt.
NEW QUESTION 9
What is the data model of DynamoDB?
- A. "Items", with Keys and one or more Attribute; and "Attribute", with Name and Value.
- B. "Database", which is a set of "TabIes", which is a set of "Items", which is a set of "Attributes".
- C. "TabIe", a collection of Items; "Items", with Keys and one or more Attribute; and "Attribute", with Name and Value.
- D. "Database", a collection of Tables; "TabIes", with Keys and one or more Attribute; and "Attribute", with Name and Value.
Explanation: The data model of DynamoDB is: "TabIe", a collection of Items;
"Items", with Keys and one or more Attribute; "Attribute", with Name and Value.
NEW QUESTION 10
A user wants to configure AutoScaIing which scales up when the CPU utilization is above 70% and scales down when the CPU utilization is below 30%. How can the user configure AutoScaIing for the above mentioned condition?
- A. Use AutoScaIing with a schedule
- B. Configure ELB to notify AutoScaIing on load increase or decrease
- C. Use dynamic AutoScaIing with a policy
- D. Use AutoScaIing by manually modifying the desired capacity during a condition
Explanation: The user can configure the AutoScaIing group to automatically scale up and then scale down based on the specified conditions. To configure this, the user must setup policies which will get triggered by the C|oudWatch alarms.
NEW QUESTION 11
In regard to DynamoDB, what is the Global secondary index?
- A. An index with a hash and range key that can be different from those on the table.
- B. An index that has the same range key as the table, but a different hash key
- C. An index that has the same hash key and range key as the table
- D. An index that has the same hash key as the table, but a different range key
Explanation: Global secondary index - an index with a hash and range key that can be different from those on the table.
NEW QUESTION 12
When a user is detaching an EBS volume from a running instance and attaching it to a new instance, which of the below mentioned options should be followed to avoid file system damage?
- A. Unmount the volume first
- B. Stop all the I/O of the volume before processing
- C. Take a snapshot of the volume before detaching
- D. Force Detach the volume to ensure that all the data stays intact
Explanation: When a user is trying to detach an EBS volume, the user can either terminate the instance or explicitly remove the volume. It is a recommended practice to unmount the volume first to avoid any file system damage.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which EC2 API call would you use to retrieve a list of Amazon Machine Images (AMIs)?
- A. Descnbelnstances
- B. DescribeAMIs
- C. Describelmages
- D. GetAMIs
- E. You cannot retrieve a list of AMIs as there are over 10,000 AMIs
NEW QUESTION 14
Doug has created a VPC with CIDR 10.201.0.0/16 in his AWS account. In this VPC he has created a public subnet with CIDR block 10.201.31.0/24. While launching a new EC2 from the console, he is not able to assign the private IP address 10.201.31.6 to this instance. Which is the most likely reason for this issue?
- A. Private IP address 10.201.31.6 is not part of the associated subnet's IP address range.
- B. Private IP address 10.201.31.6 is blocked via ACLs in Amazon infrastructure as a part of platform security.
- C. Private address IP 10.201.31.6 is currently assigned to another interface.
- D. Private IP address 10.201.31.6 is reserved by Amazon for IP networking purpose
Explanation: In Amazon VPC, you can assign any Private IP address to your instance as long as it is: Part of the associated subnet's IP address range
Not reserved by Amazon for IP networking purposes Not currently assigned to another interface Reference: http://aws.amazon.com/vpc/faqs/
NEW QUESTION 15
A user is planning to host MS SQL on an EBS volume. It was recommended to use the AWS RDS. What advantages will the user have if he uses RDS in comparison to an EBS based DB?
- A. Better throughput with PIOPS
- B. Automated backup
- C. NIS SQL is not supported with RDS
- D. High availability with multi AZs
Explanation: Comparing with on-premises or EC2 based NIS SQL, RDS provides an automated backup feature. PIOPS is available with both RDS and EBS. However, HA is not available with NIS SQL.
NEW QUESTION 16
A user is launching an instance with EC2. Which of the below mentioned options does the user need to consider before launching an instance?
- A. Select the region where the instance is being launched.
- B. Select the instance type.
- C. All the options listed should be considered..
- D. Select the OS of the AM
Explanation: Regarding Amazon EC2, when launching an instance, the user needs to select the region the instance would be launched from. While launching, the user needs to plan for the instance type and the OS of the instance.
NEW QUESTION 17
A user is trying to configure access with S3. Which of the following options is not possible to provide access to the S3 bucket / object?
- A. Define the policy for the IAM user
- B. Define the ACL for the object
- C. Define the policy for the object
- D. Define the policy for the bucket
Explanation: Amazon S3 offers access policy options broadly categorized as resource-based policies and user policies.
Access policies, such as ACL and resource policy can be attached to the bucket. With the object the user can only have ACL and not an object policy. The user can also attach access policies to the IAM users in the account. These are called user policies.
NEW QUESTION 18
ExamKiIIer has three AWS accounts. They have created separate IAM users within each account. ExamKiIIer wants a single IAM console URL such as https://examkiIIer.signin.aws.amazon.com/consoIe/ for all account users. How can this be achieved?
- A. Merge all the accounts with consolidated billing
- B. Create the same account alias with each account ID
- C. It is not possible to have the same IAM account login URL for separate AWS accounts
- D. Create the S3 bucket with an alias name and use the redirect rule to forward requests to various accounts
Explanation: If a user wants the URL of the AWS IAM sign-in page to have a company name instead of the AWS account ID, he can create an alias for his AWS account ID. The alias should be unique.
NEW QUESTION 19
An orgAMzation has 10 departments. The orgAMzation wants to track the AWS usage of each department. Which of the below mentioned options meets the requirement?
- A. Setup IAM groups for each department and track their usage
- B. Create separate accounts for each department, but use consolidated billing for payment and tracking
- C. Create separate accounts for each department and track them separately
- D. Setup IAM users for each department and track their usage
Explanation: The cost of an IAM user or groups can never be tracked separately for the purpose of billing. The best solution in this case is to create a separate account for each department and use consolidated billing. Reference: http://docs.aws.amazon.com/IAM/|atest/UserGuide/|AM_|ntroduction.htmI
NEW QUESTION 20
Can a user get a notification of each instance start / terminate configured with Auto Scaling?
- A. Yes, always
- B. No
- C. Yes, if configured with the Auto Scaling group
- D. Yes, if configured with the Launch Config
Explanation: The user can get notifications using SNS if he has configured the notifications while creating the Auto Scaling group.
Thanks for reading the newest AWS-Certified-Developer-Associate exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM prep-labs.com AWS-Certified-Developer-Associate dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.prep-labs.com/dumps/AWS-Certified-Developer-Associate/ (255 Q&As Dumps)