We offers aws certified developer associate dumps. "Amazon AWS Certified Developer Associate", also known as AWS-Certified-Developer-Associate exam, is a Amazon Certification. This set of posts, Passing the AWS-Certified-Developer-Associate exam with aws certified developer associate level dumps, will help you answer those questions. The aws certified developer associate level dumps covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real aws certified developer associate level dumps and revised by experts!
Check AWS-Certified-Developer-Associate free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
A user is enabling a static website hosting on an S3 bucket. Which of the below mentioned parameters cannot be configured by the user?
- A. Error document
- B. Conditional error on object name
- C. Index document
- D. Conditional redirection on object name
Explanation: To host a static website, the user needs to configure an Amazon S3 bucket for website hosting and then upload the website contents to the bucket. The user can configure the index, error document as well as configure the conditional routing of on object name.
NEW QUESTION 2
You have written an application that uses the Elastic Load Balancing service to spread traffic to several web servers Your users complain that they are sometimes forced to login again in the middle of using your application, after they have already togged in. This is not behavior you have designed. What is a possible solution to prevent this happening?
- A. Use instance memory to save session state.
- B. Use instance storage to save session state.
- C. Use EBS to save session state
- D. Use EIastiCache to save session state.
- E. Use Glacier to save session slat
NEW QUESTION 3
What is one key difference between an Amazon EBS-backed and an instance-store backed instance?
- A. Virtual Private Cloud requires EBS backed instances
- B. Amazon EBS-backed instances can be stopped and restarted
- C. Auto scaling requires using Amazon EBS-backed instances.
- D. Instance-store backed instances can be stopped and restarte
NEW QUESTION 4
AutoScaIing is configured with 3 AZs. Each zone has 5 instances running. If AutoScaIing wants to terminate an instance based on the policy action, which instance will it terminate first?
- A. Terminate the first launched instance
- B. Randomly select the instance for termination
- C. Terminate the instance from the AZ which does not have a high AWS load
- D. Terminate the instance from the AZ which has instances running near to the billing hour
Explanation: Before Auto Scaling selects an instance to terminate, it first identifies the Availability Zone that has more instances than the other Availability Zones used by the group. If all the Availability Zones have the same number of instances, it identifies a random Availability Zone.
NEW QUESTION 5
In regard to AWS CIoudFormation, what is a stack?
- A. The set of AWS templates that are created and managed as a template
- B. The set of AWS resources that are created and managed as a template
- C. The set of AWS resources that are created and managed as a single unit
- D. The set of AWS templates that are created and managed as a single unit
Explanation: A stack is the set of AWS resources that are created and managed as a single unit when AWS C|oudFormation initiates a template.
NEW QUESTION 6
A user is creating an EBS volume. He asks for your advice. Which advice mentioned below should you not give to the user for creating an EBS volume?
- A. Take the snapshot of the volume when the instance is stopped
- B. Stripe multiple volumes attached to the same instance
- C. Create an AMI from the attached volume
- D. Attach multiple volumes to the same instance
Explanation: When a user creates an EBS volume, the user can attach it to a running instance. The user can attach multiple volumes to the same instance and stripe them together to increase the I/O. The user can take a snapshot from the existing volume but cannot create an AMI from the volume. However, the user can create an AMI from a snapshot.
NEW QUESTION 7
In AWS, which security aspects are the customer’s responsibility? Choose 4 answers
- A. Life-cycle management of IAM credentials
- B. Decommissioning storage devices
- C. Security Group and ACL (Access Control List) settings
- D. Encryption of EBS (Elastic Block Storage) volumes
- E. Controlling physical access to compute resources
- F. Patch management on the EC2 instance’s operating system
NEW QUESTION 8
An orgAMzation has created an application which is hosted on the AWS EC2 instance. The application stores images to S3 when the end user uploads to it. The orgAMzation does not want to store the AWS secure credentials required to access the S3 inside the instance. Which of the below mentioned options is a possible solution to avoid any security threat?
- A. Use the IAM role and assign it to the instance.
- B. Since the application is hosted on EC2, it does not need credentials to access S3.
- C. Use the X.509 certificates instead of the access and the secret access keys.
- D. Use the IAM based single sign between the AWS resources and the orgAMzation applicatio
Explanation: The AWS IAM role uses temporary security credentials to access AWS services. Once the role is assigned to an instance, it will not need any security credentials to be stored on the instance. Reference: http://docs.aws.amazon.com/AWSEC2/latest/UserGuide/iam-roles-for-amazon-ec2.html
NEW QUESTION 9
Company B provides an online image recognition service and utilizes SOS to decouple system components for scalability The SQS consumers poll the imaging queue as often as possible to keep
end-to-end throughput as high as possible. However, Company B is realizing that polling in tight loops is burning CPU cycles and increasing costs with empty responses.
How can Company B reduce the number of empty responses?
- A. Set the imaging queue visibility Timeout attribute to 20 seconds
- B. Set the Imaging queue ReceiveMessageWaitTimeSeconds attribute to 20 seconds
- C. Set the imaging queue MessageRetentionPeriod attribute to 20 seconds
- D. Set the DeIaySeconds parameter of a message to 20 seconds
NEW QUESTION 10
A user has launched a MySQL RDS. The user wants to plan for the DR and automate the snapshot. Which of the below mentioned functionality offers this option with RDS?
- A. Copy snapshot
- B. Automated synchronization
- C. Snapshot
- D. Automated backup
Explanation: Amazon RDS provides two different methods for backing up and restoring the Amazon DB instances: automated backups and DB snapshots. Automated backups automatically back up the DB instance during a specific, user-definable backup window, and keep the backups for a limited, user-specified period of time.
Reference: http://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonRDS/latest/UserGuide/Overview.BackingUpAndRestoringAmazonR DSInstances.htmI
NEW QUESTION 11
A user is using an EBS backed instance. Which of the below mentioned statements is true?
- A. The user will be charged for volume and instance only when the instance is running
- B. The user will be charged for the volume even if the instance is stopped
- C. The user will be charged only for the instance running cost
- D. The user will not be charged for the volume if the instance is stopped
Explanation: If a user has launched an EBS backed instance, the user will be charged for the EBS volume even though the instance is in a stopped state. The instance will be charged for the EC2 hourly cost only when it is running.
NEW QUESTION 12
Can one instance be registered with two ELBs in the same region?
- A. No
- B. Yes, provided both ELBs have the same health check configuration
- C. Yes, always
- D. Yes, provided both ELBs are in the same AZ
Explanation: Yes, it is possible to have one instance part of two separate ELBs, though both ELBs have different configurations. ELBs are never launched in specific zones.
NEW QUESTION 13
Regarding Amazon SNS, to begin using Amazon SNS mobile push notifications, you first need that uses one of the supported push notification services: APNS, GCM, or ADM.
- A. an access policy for the mobile endpoints
- B. to active push notification service of Amazon SNS
- C. to know the type of mobile device operating system
- D. an app for the mobile endpoints
Explanation: In Amazon SNS, to begin using Amazon SNS mobile push notifications, you first need an app for the mobile endpoints that uses one of the supported push notification services: APNS, GCM, or ADM. After you've registered and configured the app to use one of these services, you configure Amazon SNS to send push notifications to the mobile endpoints.
NEW QUESTION 14
A user has developed an application which is required to send the data to a NoSQL database. The user wants to decouple the data sending such that the application keeps processing and sending data but
does not wait for an acknowledgement of DB. Which of the below mentioned applications helps in this scenario?
- A. AWS Simple Notification Service
- B. AWS Simple Workflow
- C. AWS Simple Query Service
- D. AWS Simple Queue Service
Explanation: Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS) is a fast, reliable, scalable, and fully managed message queuing service. SQS provides a simple and cost-effective way to decouple the components of an application. In this case, the user can use AWS SQS to send messages which are received from an application and sent to DB. The application can continue processing data without waiting for any acknowledgement from DB. The user can use SQS to transmit any volume of data without losing messages or requiring other services to always be available.
NEW QUESTION 15
You attempt to store an object in the US-STANDARD region in Amazon S3, and receive a confirmation that it has been successfully stored. You then immediately make another API call and attempt to read this object. S3 tells you that the object does not exist
What could explain this behavior?
- A. US-STANDARD uses eventual consistency and it can take time for an object to be readable in a bucket
- B. Objects in Amazon S3 do not become visible until they are replicated to a second region.
- C. US-STANDARD imposes a 1 second delay before new objects are readable.
- D. You exceeded the bucket object limit, and once this limit is raised the object will be visible.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which features can be used to restrict access to data in S3? Choose 2 answers
- A. Use S3 Virtual Hosting
- B. Set an S3 Bucket policy.
- C. Enable IAM Identity Federation.
- D. Set an S3 ACL on the bucket or the object.
- E. Create a C|oudFront distribution for the bucket
NEW QUESTION 17
A user is planning to host a mobile game on EC2 which sends notifications to active users on either high score or the addition of new features. The user should get this notification when he is online on his mobile device. Which of the below mentioned AWS services can help achieve this functionality?
- A. AWS Simple Notification Service.
- B. AWS Simple Queue Service.
- C. AWS Mobile Communication Service.
- D. AWS Simple Email Servic
Explanation: Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS) is a fast, filexible, and fully managed push messaging service. Amazon SNS makes it simple and cost-effective to push to mobile devices, such as iPhone, iPad, Android, Kindle Fire, and internet connected smart devices, as well as pushing to other distributed services.
NEW QUESTION 18
Which of the following solutions is not supported by DynamoDB:
- A. Hash secondary index
- B. Local secondary index
- C. Hash Primary Key
- D. Global secondary index
Explanation: In DynamoDB, a secondary index is a data structure that contains a subset of attributes from a table, along with an alternate key to support Query operations. DynamoDB supports the following two types of secondary indexes:
Local secondary index is an index that has the same hash key as the table, but a different range key. A local secondary index is "IocaI" in the sense that every partition of a local secondary index is scoped to a table partition that has the same hash key.
Global secondary index is an index with a hash and range key that can be different from those on the table. A global secondary index is considered "gIobaI" because queries on the index can span all of the data in a table, across all partitions.
NEW QUESTION 19
A user is setting up an Elastic Load BaIancer(ELB). Which of the below parameters should the user consider so as the instance gets registered with the ELB?
- A. ELB DNS
- B. IP address
- C. Security group
- D. ELB IP
Explanation: The EC2 instances are registered with the load balancer using the IP addresses associated with the instances. When an instance is stopped and then started, the IP address associated with the instance changes. This prevents the load balancer from routing traffic to the restarted instance. When the user stops and then starts registered EC2 instances, it is recommended that to de-register the stopped instance from load balancer, and then register the restarted instance. Failure to do so may prevent the load balancer from performing health checks and routing the traffic to the restarted instance.
NEW QUESTION 20
Which one of the following data types does Amazon DynamoDB not support?
- A. Arrays
- B. String
- C. Binary
- D. Number Set
Explanation: Amazon DynamoDB supports the following data types: Scalar data types (like Number, String, and Binary)
Multi-valued types (like String Set, Number Set, and Binary Set). Reference:
100% Valid and Newest Version AWS-Certified-Developer-Associate Questions & Answers shared by DumpSolutions, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.dumpsolutions.com/AWS-Certified-Developer-Associate-dumps/ (New 255 Q&As)