Proper study guides for AWS-Certified-Developer-Associate Amazon AWS Certified Developer Associate certified begins with aws certified developer associate level dumps preparation products which designed to deliver the aws certified developer associate level dumps by making you pass the AWS-Certified-Developer-Associate test at your first time. Try the free aws certified developer associate level dumps right now.
Free AWS-Certified-Developer-Associate Demo Online For Microsoft Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which DynamoDB limits can be raised by contacting AWS support? Choose 2 answers
- A. The number of hash keys per account
- B. The maximum storage used per account
- C. The number of tables per account
- D. The number of local secondary indexes per account
- E. The number of provisioned throughput units per account
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following groups is AWS Elastic Beanstalk best suited for?
- A. Those who want to deploy and manage their applications within minutes in the AWS cloud
- B. Those who want to privately store and manage Git repositories in the AWS cloud.
- C. Those who want to automate the deployment of applications to instances and to update the applications as required
- D. Those who want to model, visualize, and automate the steps required to release software
Explanation: AWS Elastic Beanstalk is best suited for those groups who want to deploy and manage their applications within minutes in the AWS cloud. As a bonus, you don’t even need experience with cloud computing to get started.
NEW QUESTION 3
In AWS Elastic Beanstalk, if the application returns any response other than 200 ,OK or there is no response within the configured InactMtyTimeout period, .
- A. SQS once again makes the message visible in the queue and available for another attempt at processing
- B. SQS waits for another timeout
- C. SQS run DeIeteMessagecaII and deletes the message from the queue
- D. SQS sends a message to the application with the lVIessageID and pending status
Explanation: In AWS Elastic Beanstalk, if the application returns any response other than 200, OK or there is no response within the configured InactMtyTimeout period, SQS once again makes the message visible in the queue and available for another attempt at processing.
NEW QUESTION 4
A user is planning to create a structured database in the cloud. Which of the below mentioned AWS offerings help the user achieve the goal?
- A. AWS DynamoDB
- B. AWS RDS
- C. AWS Simp|eDB
- D. AWS RSD
Explanation: AWS RDS is a managed database server offered by AWS, which makes it easy to set up, operate, and scale a relational database or structured data in cloud.
NEW QUESTION 5
How do you configure SQS to support longer message retention?
- A. Set the lVIessageRetentionPeriod attribute using the SetQueueAttributes method
- B. Using a Lambda function
- C. You can'
- D. It is set to 14 days and cannot be changed
- E. You need to request it from AWS
Explanation: To configure the message retention period, set the lVIessageRetentionPeriod attribute using the SetQueueAttributes method. This attribute is used to specify the number of seconds a message will be retained by SQS. Currently the default value for the message retention period is 4 days. Using the lVIessageRetentionPeriod attribute, the message retention period can be set anywhere from 60 seconds (1 minute), up to 1209600 seconds (14 days).
NEW QUESTION 6
An orgAMzation is hosting an application as part of the free usage tier. The orgAMzation wants to create IAM users for each of its 150 employees and they may access AWS as part of free usage tier. What will you advise the orgAMzation?
- A. The IAM is not available as a part of the free usage tier
- B. Create IAM roles and give access based on role since it will not cost the user
- C. Do not create more than 100 users as it will cost the orgAMzation.
- D. Create IAM users for each employee as it does not cost
Explanation: IAM is a free service. You can create as many IAM users or groups as desired free of cost. Reference: http://docs.aws.amazon.com/IAM/latest/UserGuide/IAM_Introduction.htm|
NEW QUESTION 7
A user is trying to create a list of IAM users with the AWS console. When the IAM users are created which of the below mentioned credentials will be enabled by default for the user?
- A. IAM access key and secret access key
- B. IAM X.509 certificates
- C. Nothin
- D. Everything is disabled by default
- E. IAM passwords
Explanation: Newly created IAM users have no password and no access key (access key ID and secret access key). If the user needs to administer your AWS resources using the AWS Management Console, you can create
a password for the user. If the user needs to interact with AWS programmatically (using the command line interface (CLI), the AWS SDK, or service-specific APIs), you can create an access key for that user. The credentials you create for users are what they use to uniquely identify themselves to AWS.
NEW QUESTION 8
An orgAMzation is having an application which can start and stop an EC2 instance as per schedule. The orgAMzation needs the MAC address of the instance to be registered with its software. The instance is launched in EC2-CLASSIC. How can the orgAMzation update the MAC registration every time an instance is booted?
- A. The instance MAC address never change
- B. Thus, it is not required to register the MAC address every time.
- C. The orgAMzation should write a boot strapping script which will get the MAC address from the instance metadata and use that script to register with the application.
- D. AWS never provides a MAC address to an instance; instead the instance ID is used for identifying the instance for any software registration.
- E. The orgAMzation should provide a MAC address as a part of the user dat
- F. Thus, whenever the instance is booted the script assigns the fixed MAC address to that instance.
Explanation: AWS provides an on demand, scalable infrastructure. AWS EC2 allows the user to launch On-Demand instances. AWS does not provide a fixed MAC address to the instances launched in EC2-CLASSIC. If the instance is launched as a part of EC2-VPC, it can have an ENI which can have a fixed MAC. However, with EC2-CLASSIC, every time the instance is started or stopped it will have a new MAC address.
To get this MAC, the orgAMzation can run a script on boot which can fetch the instance metadata and get the MAC address from that instance metadata. Once the MAC is received, the orgAMzation can register that MAC with the software.
NEW QUESTION 9
A user has configured ELB with two instances running in separate AZs of the same region? Which of the below mentioned statements is true?
- A. Nlulti AZ instances will provide HA with ELB
- B. lVIuIti AZ instances are not possible with a single ELB
- C. Nlulti AZ instances will provide scalability with ELB
- D. The user can achieve both HA and scalability with ELB
Explanation: If a user is running two instances in separate AZs, it will provide HA with ELB since ELB will automatically stop routing the traffic to unhealthy instances and send it to healthy instances only.
NEW QUESTION 10
What item operation allows the retrieval of multiple items from a DynamoDB table in a single API call?
- A. Getltem
- B. BatchGetItem
- C. GetMu|tip|e|tems
- D. GetItemRange
NEW QUESTION 11
The AWS console for DynamoDB enables you to do all the following operations, except:
- A. Set up alarms to monitor your tabIe's capacity usage.
- B. Create, update, and delete tables.
- C. Import Data from other databases or from files.
- D. View your tabIe's top monitoring metrics on real-time graphs from CIoudWatc
Explanation: The AWS console for DynamoDB enables you to do all the above operation but not Importing Data from other databases or from files and it is not possible to do it.
NEW QUESTION 12
A user has launched five instances with ELB. How can the user add the sixth EC2 instance to ELB?
- A. The user can add the sixth instance on the fly.
- B. The user must stop the ELB and add the sixth instance.
- C. The user can add the instance and change the ELB config file.
- D. The ELB can only have a maximum of five instance
Explanation: Elastic Load Balancing automatically distributes incoming traffic across multiple EC2 instances. You create a load balancer and register instances with the load balancer in one or more Availability Zones. The load balancer serves as a single point of contact for clients. This enables you to increase the availability of your application. You can add and remove EC2 instances from your load balancer as your needs change, without disrupting the overall flow of information.
NEW QUESTION 13
A user has enabled automated backup for an RDS instance. What is the longest duration for which the user can retain the automated backup?
- A. 25 days
- B. 15 days
- C. 45 days
- D. 35 days
Explanation: Amazon RDS provides two different methods for backing up and restoring the Amazon DB instances: automated backups and DB snapshots. Automated backups automatically back up the DB instance during a specific, user-definable backup window, and keep the backups for a limited, user-specified period of time. The maximum period can be 35 days.
Reference: http://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonRDS/latest/UserGuide/Overview.BackingUpAndRestoringAmazonR DSInstances.htmI
NEW QUESTION 14
A user has created a blank EBS volume in the US-East-1 region. The user is unable to attach the volume to a running instance in the same region. What could be the possible reason for this?
- A. The instance must be in a running stat
- B. It is required to stop the instance to attach volume
- C. The AZ for the instance and volume are different
- D. The instance is from an instance store backed AMI
- E. The instance has enabled the volume attach protection
Explanation: An EBS volume provides persistent data storage. The user can attach a volume to any instance provided they are both in the same AZ. Even if they are in the same region but in a different AZ, it will not be able to attach the volume to that instance.
NEW QUESTION 15
AWS Elastic Beanstalk stores your application files and optionally server log files in .
- A. Amazon Storage Gateway
- B. Amazon Glacier
- C. Amazon EC2
- D. Amazon S3
Explanation: AWS Elastic Beanstalk stores your application files and optionally server log files in Amazon S3. If you are using the AWS Management Console, Git, the AWS Toolkit for Visual Studio, or AWS Toolkit for Eclipse, an Amazon S3 bucket will be created in your account for you and the files you upload will be automatically copied from your local client to Amazon S3. Optionally, you may configure Elastic Beanstalk to copy your server log files every hour to Amazon S3. You do this by editing the environment configuration settings.
NEW QUESTION 16
Regarding Amazon SNS, to send messages to a queue through a topic, you must subscribe the queue to the Amazon SNS topic. You specify the queue by its .
- A. ARN
- B. Token
- C. Registration ID
- D. URL
Explanation: In Amazon SNS, to send messages to a queue through a topic, you must subscribe the queue to the Amazon SNS topic. You specify the queue by its ARN.
NEW QUESTION 17
When working with AWS CIoudFormation Templates what is the maximum number of stacks that you can create?
- A. 500
- B. 50
- C. 20
- D. 10
Explanation: C|oudFormation Limits
Maximum number of AWS CIoudFormation stacks that you can create is 20 stacks. Reference:
NEW QUESTION 18
A user has created a new EBS volume from an existing snapshot. The user mounts the volume on the instance to which it is attached. Which of the below mentioned options is a required step before the user can mount the volume?
- A. Run a cyclic check on the device for data consistency
- B. Create the file system of the volume
- C. Resize the volume as per the original snapshot size
- D. No step is require
- E. The user can directly mount the device
Explanation: When a user is trying to mount a blank EBS volume, it is required that the user first creates a file system within the volume. If the volume is created from an existing snapshot then the user needs not to create a file system on the volume as it will wipe out the existing data.
NEW QUESTION 19
To scale up the AWS resources using manual AutoScaIing, which of the below mentioned parameters should the user change?
- A. Maximum capacity
- B. Desired capacity
- C. Preferred capacity
- D. Current capacity
Explanation: The Manual Scaling as part of Auto Scaling allows the user to change the capacity of Auto Scaling group. The user can add / remove EC2 instances on the fly. To execute manual scaling, the user should modify the desired capacity. AutoScaIing will adjust instances as per the requirements. If the user is trying to CLI, he can use command as-set-desired-capacity <Auto Scaling Group Name> --desired-capacity <New Capacity>
NEW QUESTION 20
You are using Amazon SQS and are getting a "Queue Deleted RecentIy" error. What is wrong?
- A. The message is too big
- B. You have incorrect permissions
- C. Another user has deleted the queue
- D. If you delete a queue, you need to wait for at least 60 seconds before creating a queue with the same name
Explanation: If you delete a queue, you need to wait for at least 60 seconds before creating a queue with the same name. Please note that when you delete a queue, the deletion process takes up to 60 seconds. Requests you send to a recently deleted queue might succeed during the 60-second period. For example, a SendlVIessage request might succeed, but after 60 seconds the queue and that message you sent no longer exists.
Recommend!! Get the Full AWS-Certified-Developer-Associate dumps in VCE and PDF From Dumpscollection, Welcome to Download: http://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/AWS-Certified-Developer-Associate/ (New 255 Q&As Version)