It is more faster and easier to pass the aws solution architect associate exam dumps by using aws solution architect associate dumps. Immediate access to the aws solution architect associate dumps and find the same core area aws solution architect associate dumps with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Check AWS-Solution-Architect-Associate free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
A company needs to deploy services to an AWS region which they have not previously used. The company currently has an AWS identity and Access Management (IAM) role for the Amazon EC2 instances, which permits the instance to have access to Amazon DynamoDB. The company wants their EC2 instances in the new region to have the same prMleges. How should the company achieve this?
- A. Create a new IAM role and associated policies within the new region
- B. Assign the existing IAM role to the Amazon EC2 instances in the new region
- C. Copy the IAM role and associated policies to the new region and attach it to the instances
- D. Create an Amazon Machine Image (AMI) of the instance and copy it to the desired region using the AMI Copy feature
NEW QUESTION 2
You have an application running on an Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud instance, that uploads 5 GB video objects to Amazon Simple Storage Service (53). Video uploads are taking longer than expected, resulting in poor application performance. Which method will help improve performance of your application?
- A. Enable enhanced networking
- B. Use Amazon 53 multipart upload
- C. Leveraging Amazon CIoudFront, use the HTIP POST method to reduce latency.
- D. Use Amazon Elastic Block Store Provisioned IOPs and use an Amazon EBS-optimized instance
NEW QUESTION 3
Does Amazon Route 53 support NS Records?
- A. Yes, it supports Name Service records.
- B. No
- C. It supports only MX records.
- D. Yes, it supports Name Sewer record
NEW QUESTION 4
In regards to IAM you can edit user properties later, but you cannot use the console to change the
- A. user name
- B. password
- C. default group
NEW QUESTION 5
In AWS CIoudHSM, in addition to the AWS recommendation that you use two or more HSM appliances in a high-availability configuration to prevent the loss of keys and data, you can also perform a remote backup/restore of a Luna SA partition if you have purchased a:
- A. Luna Restore HSNI.
- B. Luna Backup HSM.
- C. Luna HSNI.
- D. Luna SA HSM.
Explanation: In AWS CIoudHSM, you can perform a remote backup/restore of a Luna SA partition if you have purchased a Luna Backup HSM.
NEW QUESTION 6
Fill in the blanks: _ let you categorize your EC2 resources in different ways, for example, by purpose, owner, or environment.
- A. wildcards
- B. pointers
- C. Tags
- D. special filters
NEW QUESTION 7
What does Amazon DynamoDB provide?
- A. A predictable and scalable MySQL database
- B. A fast and reliable PL/SQL database cluster
- C. A standalone Cassandra database, managed by Amazon Web Services
- D. A fast, highly scalable managed NoSQL database service
Explanation: Amazon DynamoDB is a managed NoSQL database service offered by Amazon. It automatically manages tasks like scalability for you while it provides high availability and durability for your data, allowing you to concentrate in other aspects of your application.
Reference: check link - https://aws.amazon.com/running_databases/
NEW QUESTION 8
A user comes to you and wants access to Amazon CIoudWatch but only wants to monitor a specific LoadBaIancer. Is it possible to give him access to a specific set of instances or a specific LoadBaIancer?
- A. No because you can't use IAM to control access to CIoudWatch data for specific resources.
- B. Ye
- C. You can use IAM to control access to CIoudWatch data for specific resources.
- D. No because you need to be Sysadmin to access CIoudWatch data.
- E. Ye
- F. Any user can see all CIoudWatch data and needs no access right
Explanation: Amazon CIoudWatch integrates with AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) so that you can
specify which CIoudWatch actions a user in your AWS Account can perform. For example, you could create an IAM policy that gives only certain users in your organization permission to use GetMetricStatistics. They could then use the action to retrieve data about your cloud resources.
You can't use IAM to control access to CIoudWatch data for specific resources. For example, you can't give a user access to CIoudWatch data for only a specific set of instances or a specific LoadBaIancer. Permissions granted using IAM cover all the cloud resources you use with CIoudWatch. In addition, you can't use IAM roles with the Amazon CIoudWatch command line tools.
Using Amazon CIoudWatch with IAM doesn't change how you use CIoudWatch. There are no changes to CIoudWatch actions, and no new CIoudWatch actions related to users and access control.
NEW QUESTION 9
A web-startup runs its very successful social news application on Amazon EC2 with an Elastic Load Balancer, an Auto-Scaling group of Java/Tomcat application-servers, and DynamoDB as data store. The main web-application best runs on m2 x large instances since it is highly memory- bound Each new deployment requires semi-automated creation and testing of a new AM for the application servers which takes quite a while ana is therefore only done once per week.
Recently, a new chat feature has been implemented in nodejs and wails to be integrated in the architecture. First tests show that the new component is CPU bound Because the company has some experience with using Chef, they decided to streamline the deployment process and use AWS Ops Works as an application life cycle tool to simplify management of the application and reduce the deployment cycles.
What configuration in AWS Ops Works is necessary to integrate the new chat module in the most cost-efficient and filexible way?
- A. Create one AWS OpsWorks stack, create one AWS Ops Works layer, create one custom recipe
- B. Create one AWS OpsWorks stack create two AWS Ops Works layers create one custom recipe
- C. Create two AWS OpsWorks stacks create two AWS Ops Works layers create one custom recipe
- D. Create two AWS OpsWorks stacks create two AWS Ops Works layers create two custom recipe
NEW QUESTION 10
You need a persistent and durable storage to trace call actMty of an IVR (Interactive Voice Response) system. Call duration is mostly in the 2-3 minutes timeframe. Each traced call can be either active or terminated. An external application needs to know each minute the list of currently active calls, which are usually a few calls/second. Put once per month there is a periodic peak up to 1000 calls/second for a few hours. The system is open 24/7 and any downtime should be avoided.
Historical data is periodically archived to files. Cost saving is a priority for this project.
What database implementation would better fit this scenario, keeping costs as low as possible?
- A. Use RDS Multi-AZ with two tables, one for -Active calls" and one for -Terminated ca Ils". In this way the "Active caIIs_ table is always small and effective to access.
- B. Use DynamoDB with a "Calls" table and a Global Secondary Index on a "IsActive"' attribute that is present for active calls only In this way the Global Secondary index is sparse and more effective.
- C. Use DynamoDB with a 'Calls" table and a Global secondary index on a 'State" attribute that can equal to "active" or "terminated" in this way the Global Secondary index can be used for all Items in the table.
- D. Use RDS Multi-AZ with a "CALLS" table and an Indexed "STATE* field that can be equal to 'ACTIVE" or -TERMNATED" In this way the SOL query Is optimized by the use of the Index.
NEW QUESTION 11
A customer is leveraging Amazon Simple Storage Service in eu-west-1 to store static content for a web-based property. The customer is storing objects using the Standard Storage class. Where are the customers objects replicated?
- A. A single facility in eu-west-I and a single facility in eu-central-1
- B. A single facility in eu-west-I and a single facility in us-east-I
- C. IV|u|tip|e facilities in eu-west-I
- D. A single facility in eu-west-1
NEW QUESTION 12
You are in the process of creating a Route 53 DNS failover to direct traffic to two EC2 zones. Obviously, if one fails, you would like Route 53 to direct traffic to the other region. Each region has an ELB with some instances being distributed. What is the best way for you to configure the Route 53 health check?
- A. Route 53 doesn't support ELB with an internal health check.You need to create your own Route 53 health check of the ELB
- B. Route 53 natively supports ELB with an internal health chec
- C. Turn "Eva|uate target health" off and "Associate with Health Check" on and R53 will use the ELB's internal health check.
- D. Route 53 doesn't support ELB with an internal health chec
- E. You need to associate your resource record set for the ELB with your own health check
- F. Route 53 natively supports ELB with an internal health chec
- G. Turn "Eva|uate target health" on and "Associate with Health Check" off and R53 will use the ELB's internal health check.
Explanation: With DNS Failover, Amazon Route 53 can help detect an outage of your website and redirect your end users to alternate locations where your application is operating properly. When you enable this feature, Route 53 uses health checks-regularly making Internet requests to your appIication’s endpoints from multiple locations around the world-to determine whether each endpoint of your application is up or down.
To enable DNS Failover for an ELB endpoint, create an Alias record pointing to the ELB and set the "EvaIuate Target HeaIth" parameter to true. Route 53 creates and manages the health checks for your ELB automatically. You do not need to create your own Route 53 health check of the ELB. You also do not need to associate your resource record set for the ELB with your own health check, because Route 53 automatically associates it with the health checks that Route 53 manages on your behalf. The ELB health check will also inherit the health of your backend instances behind that ELB.
NEW QUESTION 13
What does Amazon EBS stand for?
- A. Elastic Block Storage
- B. Elastic Business Server
- C. Elastic Blade Server
- D. Elastic Block Store
NEW QUESTION 14
A user needs to run a batch process which runs for 10 minutes. This will only be run once, or at maximum twice, in the next month, so the processes will be temporary only. The process needs 15 X-Large instances. The process downloads the code from S3 on each instance when it is launched, and then generates a temporary log file. Once the instance is terminated, all the data will be lost. Which of the below mentioned pricing models should the user choose in this case?
- A. Spot instance.
- B. Reserved instance.
- C. On-demand instance.
- D. EBS optimized instanc
Explanation: In Amazon Web Services, the spot instance is useful when the user wants to run a process temporarily. The spot instance can terminate the instance if the other user outbids the existing bid. In this case all storage is temporary and the data is not required to be persistent. Thus, the spot instance is a good option to save money.
NEW QUESTION 15
You are configuring your company's application to use Auto Scaling and need to move user state information. Which of the following AWS services provides a shared data store with durability and low latency?
- A. AWS EIastiCache Memcached
- B. Amazon Simple Storage Service
- C. Amazon EC2 instance storage
- D. Amazon DynamoDB
Explanation: Reference: https://d36cz9buwruItt.cIoudfront.net/AWS_Overview.pdf (page 13, aws storage gateway)
NEW QUESTION 16
What does Amazon E|astiCache provide?
- A. A senrice by this name doesn't exis
- B. Perhaps you mean Amazon C|oudCache.
- C. A virtual server with a huge amount of memory.
- D. A managed In-memory cache service.
- E. An Amazon EC2 instance with the Memcached software already pre-installe
NEW QUESTION 17
Which DNS name can only be resolved within Amazon EC2?
- A. Public DNS name
- B. Internal DNS name
- C. External DNS name
- D. Global DNS name
Explanation: Only Internal DNS name can be resolved within Amazon EC2. Reference:
NEW QUESTION 18
What does Amazon Cloud Formation provide?
- A. The ability to setup Autoscaling for Amazon EC2 instances.
- B. None of these.
- C. A templated resource creation for Amazon Web Services.
- D. A template to map network resources for Amazon Web Service
100% Valid and Newest Version AWS-Solution-Architect-Associate Questions & Answers shared by Certleader, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certleader.com/AWS-Solution-Architect-Associate-dumps.html (New 672 Q&As)