Master the aws sysops exam questions content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this aws sysops training. We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real aws sysops certification in our Amazon AWS-SysOps braindumps. Latest 100% VALID aws sysops pdf at below page. You can use our Amazon AWS-SysOps braindumps and pass your exam.
Online Amazon AWS-SysOps free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
A user has configured ELB with three instances. The user wants to achieve High Availability as well as
redundancy with ELB. Which of the below mentioned AWS services helps the user achieve this for ELB?
- A. Route 53
- B. AWS Mechanical Turk
- C. Auto Scaling
- D. AWS EMR
The user can provide high availability and redundancy for applications running behind Elastic Load Balancer by enabling the Amazon Route 53 Domain Name System (DNS. failover for the load balancers. Amazon Route 53 is a DNS service that provides reliable routing to the user’s infrastructure.
NEW QUESTION 2
You have private video content in S3 that you want to serve to subscribed users on the Internet. User IDs, credentials, and subscriptions are stored in an Amazon RDS database.
Which configuration will allow you to securely serve private content to your users?
- A. Generate pre-signed URLs for each user as they request access to protected S3 content
- B. Create an IAM user for each subscribed user and assign the GetObject permission to each IAM user
- C. Create an S3 bucket policy that limits access to your private content to only your subscribed users' credentials
- D. Create a CloudFront Origin Identity user for your subscribed users and assign the GetObject permission to this user
NEW QUESTION 3
A user has enabled versioning on an S3 bucket. The user is using server side encryption for data at Rest. If the user is supplying his own keys for encryption (SSE-C., which of the below mentioned statements is true?
- A. The user should use the same encryption key for all versions of the same object
- B. It is possible to have different encryption keys for different versions of the same object
- C. AWS S3 does not allow the user to upload his own keys for server side encryption
- D. The SSE-C does not work when versioning is enabled
AWS S3 supports client side or server side encryption to encrypt all data at rest. The server side encryption can either have the S3 supplied AES-256 encryption key or the user can send the key along with each API call to supply his own encryption key (SSE-C.. If the bucket is versioning-enabled, each object version uploaded by the user using the SSE-C feature can have its own encryption key. The user is responsible for tracking which encryption key was used for which object's version
NEW QUESTION 4
A user wants to disable connection draining on an existing ELB. Which of the below mentioned statements helps the user disable connection draining on the ELB?
- A. The user can only disable connection draining from CLI
- B. It is not possible to disable the connection draining feature once enabled
- C. The user can disable the connection draining feature from EC2 -> ELB console or from CLI
- D. The user needs to stop all instances before disabling connection draining
The Elastic Load Balancer connection draining feature causes the load balancer to stop sending new requests to the back-end instances when the instances are deregistering or become unhealthy, while ensuring that inflight requests continue to be served. The user can enable or disable connection draining from the AWS EC2 console -> ELB or using CLI.
NEW QUESTION 5
When an EC2 EBS-backed (EBS root) instance is stopped, what happens to the data on any ephemeral store volumes?
- A. Data will be deleted and win no longer be accessible
- B. Data is automatically saved in an EBS volum
- C. Data is automatically saved as an EBS snapshot
- D. Data is unavailable until the instance is restarted
NEW QUESTION 6
A user has created a VPC with public and private subnets using the VPC wizard. Which of the below mentioned statements is not true in this scenario?
- A. The VPC will create a routing instance and attach it with a public subnet
- B. The VPC will create two subnets
- C. The VPC will create one internet gateway and attach it to VPC
- D. The VPC will launch one NAT instance with an elastic IP
A user can create a subnet with VPC and launch instances inside that subnet. If the user has created a public private subnet, the instances in the public subnet can receive inbound traffic directly from the internet, whereas the instances in the private subnet cannot. If these subnets are created with Wizard, AWS will create a NAT instance with an elastic IP. Wizard will also create two subnets with route tables. It will also create an internet gateway and attach it to the VPC.
NEW QUESTION 7
A user has launched an EC2 instance from an instance store backed AMI. The infrastructure team wants to create an AMI from the running instance. Which of the below mentioned steps will not be performed while creating the AMI?
- A. Define the AMI launch permissions
- B. Upload the bundled volume
- C. Register the AMI
- D. Bundle the volume
When the user has launched an EC2 instance from an instance store backed AMI, it will need to follow certain steps, such as “Bundling the root volume”, “Uploading the bundled volume” and “Register the AMI”. Once the AMI is created the user can setup the launch permission. However, it is not required to setup during the launch.
NEW QUESTION 8
A user has enabled the Multi AZ feature with the MS SQL RDS database server. Which of the below
mentioned statements will help the user understand the Multi AZ feature better?
- A. In a Multi AZ, AWS runs two DBs in parallel and copies the data asynchronously to the replica copy
- B. In a Multi AZ, AWS runs two DBs in parallel and copies the data synchronously to the replica copy
- C. In a Multi AZ, AWS runs just one DB but copies the data synchronously to the standby replica
- D. AWS MS SQL does not support the Multi AZ feature
Amazon RDS provides high availability and failover support for DB instances using Multi-AZ deployments. In a Multi-AZ deployment, Amazon RDS automatically provisions and maintains a synchronous standby replica in a different Availability Zone. The primary DB instance is synchronously replicated across Availability Zones to a standby replica to provide data redundancy, eliminate I/O freezes, and minimize latency spikes during system backups. Running a DB instance with high availability can enhance availability during planned system maintenance, and help protect your databases against DB instance failure and Availability Zone disruption.Note that the high-availability feature is not a scaling solution for read-only scenarios; you cannot use a standby replica to serve read traffic. To service read-only traffic, you should use a read replica.
NEW QUESTION 9
A user is trying to setup a scheduled scaling activity using Auto Scaling. The user wants to setup the recurring schedule. Which of the below mentioned parameters is not required in this case?
- A. Maximum size
- B. Auto Scaling group name
- C. End time
- D. Recurrence value
Explanation: Auto Scaling based on a schedule allows the user to scale the application in response to predictable load changes. The user can also configure the recurring schedule action which will follow the Linux cron format. If the user is setting a recurring event, it is required that the user specifies the Recurrence value (in a cron format., end time (not compulsory but recurrence will stop after this. and the Auto Scaling group for which the scaling activity is to be scheduled.
NEW QUESTION 10
A user is planning to set up the Multi AZ feature of RDS. Which of the below mentioned conditions won't take advantage of the Multi AZ feature?
- A. Availability zone outage
- B. A manual failover of the DB instance using Reboot with failover option
- C. Region outage
- D. When the user changes the DB instance’s server type
Amazon RDS when enabled with Multi AZ will handle failovers automatically. Thus, the user can resume database operations as quickly as possible without administrative intervention. The primary DB instance switches over automatically to the standby replica if any of the following conditions occur: An Availability Zone outage The primary DB instance fails The DB instance's server type is changed The DB instance is undergoing software patching A manual failover of the DB instance was initiated using Reboot with failover
NEW QUESTION 11
A user has created a Cloudformation stack. The stack creates AWS services, such as EC2 instances, ELB, AutoScaling, and RDS. While creating the stack it created EC2, ELB and AutoScaling but failed to create RDS. What will Cloudformation do in this scenario?
- A. Cloudformation can never throw an error after launching a few services since it verifies all the steps before launching
- B. It will warn the user about the error and ask the user to manually create RDS
- C. Rollback all the changes and terminate all the created services
- D. It will wait for the user’s input about the error and correct the mistake after the input
AWS Cloudformation is an application management tool which provides application modelling, deployment, configuration, management and related activities. The AWS Cloudformation stack is a collection of AWS resources which are created and managed as a single unit when AWS CloudFormation instantiates a template. If any of the services fails Amazon AWS-SysOps : Practice Test
to launch, Cloudformation will rollback all the changes and terminate or delete all the created services.
NEW QUESTION 12
A user is trying to pre-warm a blank EBS volume attached to a Linux instance. Which of the below mentioned steps should be performed by the user?
- A. There is no need to pre-warm an EBS volume
- B. Contact AWS support to pre-warm
- C. Unmount the volume before pre-warming
- D. Format the device
When the user creates a new EBS volume or restores a volume from the snapshot, the back-end storage blocks are immediately allocated to the user EBS. However, the first time when the user is trying to access a block of the storage, it is recommended to either be wiped from the new volumes or instantiated from the snapshot (for restored volumes. before the user can access the block. This preliminary action takes time and can cause a 5 to 50 percent loss of IOPS for the volume when the block is accessed for the first time. To avoid this it is required to pre warm the volume. Pre-warming an EBS volume on a Linux instance requires that the user should unmount the blank device first and then write all the blocks on the device using a command, such as “dd”.
NEW QUESTION 13
A user is planning to setup infrastructure on AWS for the Christmas sales. The user is planning to use Auto Scaling based on the schedule for proactive scaling. What advise would you give to the user?
- A. It is good to schedule now because if the user forgets later on it will not scale up
- B. The scaling should be setup only one week before Christmas
- C. Wait till end of November before scheduling the activity
- D. It is not advisable to use scheduled based scaling
Auto Scaling based on a schedule allows the user to scale the application in response to predictable load changes. The user can specify any date in the future to scale up or down during that period. As per Auto Scaling the user can schedule an action for up to a month in the future. Thus, it is recommended to wait until end of November before scheduling for Christmas.
NEW QUESTION 14
A user has created a mobile application which makes calls to DynamoDB to fetch certain data. The application is using the DynamoDB SDK and root account access/secret access key to connect to DynamoDB from mobile. Which of the below mentioned statements is true with respect to the best practice for security in this scenario?
- A. The user should create a separate IAM user for each mobile application and provide DynamoDB access with it
- B. The user should create an IAM role with DynamoDB and EC2 acces
- C. Attach the role with EC2 and route all calls from the mobile through EC2
- D. The application should use an IAM role with web identity federation which validates calls to DynamoDB with identity providers, such as Google, Amazon, and Facebook
- E. Create an IAM Role with DynamoDB access and attach it with the mobile application
With AWS IAM a user is creating an application which runs on an EC2 instance and makes requests to AWS, such as DynamoDB or S3 calls. Here it is recommended that the user should not create an IAM user and pass the user's credentials to the application or embed those credentials inside the application. If the user is creating an app that runs on a mobile phone and makes requests to AWS, the user should not create an IAMuser and distribute the user's access key with the app. Instead, he should use an identity provider, such as Login with Amazon, Facebook, or Google to authenticate the users, and then use that identity to get temporary security credentials.
NEW QUESTION 15
A user has launched an EC2 Windows instance from an instance store backed AMI. The user wants to convert the AMI to an EBS backed AMI. How can the user convert it?
- A. Attach an EBS volume to the instance and unbundle all the AMI bundled data inside the EBS
- B. A Windows based instance store backed AMI cannot be converted to an EBS backed AMI
- C. It is not possible to convert an instance store backed AMI to an EBS backed AMI
- D. Attach an EBS volume and use the copy command to copy all the ephermal content to the EBS Volume
Generally when a user has launched an EC2 instance from an instance store backed AMI, it can be converted to an EBS backed AMI provided the user has attached the EBS volume to the instance and unbundles the AMI data to it. However, if the instance is a Windows instance, AWS does not allow this. In this case, since the instance is a Windows instance, the user cannot convert it to an EBS backed AMI.
NEW QUESTION 16
A user has configured ELB with Auto Scaling. The user suspended the Auto Scaling terminate process only for a while. What will happen to the availability zone rebalancing process (AZRebalance. during this period?
- A. Auto Scaling will not launch or terminate any instances
- B. Auto Scaling will allow the instances to grow more than the maximum size
- C. Auto Scaling will keep launching instances till the maximum instance size
- D. It is not possible to suspend the terminate process while keeping the launch active
Auto Scaling performs various processes, such as Launch, Terminate, Availability Zone Rebalance (AZRebalance. etc. The AZRebalance process type seeks to maintain a balanced number of instances across Availability Zones within a region. If the user suspends the Terminate process, the AZRebalance process can cause the Auto Scaling group to grow up to ten percent larger than the maximum size. This is because Auto Scaling allows groups to temporarily grow larger than the maximum size during rebalancing activities. If Auto Scaling cannot terminate instances, the Auto Scaling group could remain up to ten percent larger than the maximum size until the user resumes the Terminate process type.
NEW QUESTION 17
A user has launched two EBS backed EC2 instances in the US-East-1a region. The user wants to change the zone of one of the instances. How can the user change it?
- A. The zone can only be modified using the AWS CLI
- B. It is not possible to change the zone of an instance after it is launched
- C. Stop one of the instances and change the availability zone
- D. From the AWS EC2 console, select the Actions - > Change zones and specify the new zone
With AWS EC2, when a user is launching an instance he can select the availability zone (AZ. at the time of launch. If the zone is not selected, AWS selects it on behalf of the user. Once the instance is launched, the user cannot change the zone of that instance unless he creates an AMI of that instance and launches a new instance from it.
NEW QUESTION 18
A user has launched a large EBS backed EC2 instance in the US-East-1a region. The user wants to achieve Disaster Recovery (DR. for that instance by creating another small instance in Europe. How can the user achieve DR?
- A. Copy the running instance using the “Instance Copy” command to the EU region
- B. Create an AMI of the instance and copy the AMI to the EU regio
- C. Then launch the instance from the EU AMI
- D. Copy the instance from the US East region to the EU region
- E. Use the “Launch more like this” option to copy the instance from one region to another
To launch an EC2 instance it is required to have an AMI in that region. If the AMI is not available in that region, then create a new AMI or use the copy command to copy the AMI from one region to the other region.
NEW QUESTION 19
You are running a database on an EC2 instance, with the data stored on Elastic Block Store (EBS) for persistence At times throughout the day, you are seeing large variance in the response times of the database queries Looking into the instance with the isolate command you see a lot of wait time on the disk volume that the database's data is stored on.
What two ways can you improve the performance of the database's storage while maintaining the current persistence of the data?
Choose 2 answers
- A. Move to an SSD backed instance
- B. Move the database to an EBS-Optimized Instance
- C. T Use Provisioned IOPs EBS
- D. Use the ephemeral storage on an m2 4xiarge Instance Instead
100% Valid and Newest Version AWS-SysOps Questions & Answers shared by Certifytools, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certifytools.com/AWS-SysOps-exam.html (New 324 Q&As)