Proper study guides for AWS-SysOps AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate certified begins with aws certified sysops administrator preparation products which designed to deliver the aws sysops training by making you pass the AWS-SysOps test at your first time. Try the free aws sysops pdf right now.
Online Amazon AWS-SysOps free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
A user is trying to create a PIOPS EBS volume with 8 GB size and 200 IOPS. Will AWS create the volume?
- A. Yes, since the ratio between EBS and IOPS is less than 30
- B. No, since the PIOPS and EBS size ratio is less than 30
- C. No, the EBS size is less than 10 GB
- D. Yes, since PIOPS is higher than 100
A provisioned IOPS EBS volume can range in size from 10 GB to 1 TB and the user can provision up to 4000 IOPS per volume. The ratio of IOPS provisioned to the volume size requested should be a maximum of 30; for example, a volume with 3000 IOPS must be at least 100 GB.
NEW QUESTION 2
An organization has setup Auto Scaling with ELB. Due to some manual error, one of the instances got
rebooted. Thus, it failed the Auto Scaling health check. Auto Scaling has marked it for replacement. How can the system admin ensure that the instance does not get terminated?
- A. Update the Auto Scaling group to ignore the instance reboot event
- B. It is not possible to change the status once it is marked for replacement
- C. Manually add that instance to the Auto Scaling group after reboot to avoid replacement
- D. Change the health of the instance to healthy using the Auto Scaling commands
After an instance has been marked unhealthy by Auto Scaling, as a result of an Amazon EC2 or ELB health check, it is almost immediately scheduled for replacement as it will never automatically recover its health. If the user knows that the instance is healthy then he can manually call the SetInstanceHealth action (or the as-setinstance- health command from CLI. to set the instance's health status back to healthy. Auto Scaling will throw an error if the instance is already terminating or else it will mark it healthy.
NEW QUESTION 3
A user has configured ELB with two EBS backed instances. The user has stopped the instances for 1 week to save costs. The user restarts the instances after 1 week. Which of the below mentioned statements will help the user to understand the ELB and instance registration better?
- A. There is no way to register the stopped instances with ELB
- B. The user cannot stop the instances if they are registered with ELB
- C. If the instances have the same Elastic IP assigned after reboot they will be registered with ELB
- D. The instances will automatically get registered with ELB
Elastic Load Balancing registers the user’s load balancer with his EC2 instance using the associated IP address. When the instances are stopped and started back they will have a different IP address. Thus, they will not get registered with ELB unless the user manually registers them. If the instances are assigned the same Elastic IP after reboot they will automatically get registered with ELB.
NEW QUESTION 4
You have a server with a 5O0GB Amazon EBS data volume. The volume is 80% full. You need to back up the volume at regular intervals and be able to re-create the volume in a new Availability Zone in the shortest time possible. All applications using the volume can be paused for a period of a few minutes with no discernible user impact.
Which of the following backup methods will best fulfill your requirements?
- A. Take periodic snapshots of the EBS volume
- B. Use a third party Incremental backup application to back up to Amazon Glacier
- C. Periodically back up all data to a single compressed archive and archive to Amazon S3 using a parallelized multi-part upload
- D. Create another EBS volume in the second Availability Zone attach it to the Amazon EC2 instance, and use a disk manager to mirror me two disks
NEW QUESTION 5
A user has launched an EC2 instance store backed instance in the US-East-1a zone. The user created AMI #1 and copied it to the Europe region. After that, the user made a few updates to the application running in the US-East-1a zone. The user makes an AMI#2 after the changes. If the user launches a new instance in Europe from the AMI #1 copy, which of the below mentioned statements is true?
- A. The new instance will have the changes made after the AMI copy as AWS just copies the reference of the original AMI during the copyin
- B. Thus, the copied AMI will have all the updated data
- C. The new instance will have the changes made after the AMI copy since AWS keeps updating the AMI
- D. It is not possible to copy the instance store backed AMI from one region to another
- E. The new instance in the EU region will not have the changes made after the AMI copy
Within EC2, when the user copies an AMI, the new AMI is fully independent of the source AMI; there is no link to the original (source. AMI. The user can modify the source AMI without affecting the new AMI and vice a versa. Therefore, in this case even if the source AMI is modified, the copied AMI of the EU region will not have the changes. Thus, after copy the user needs to copy the new source AMI to the destination region to get those changes.
NEW QUESTION 6
A user has created an ELB with the availability zone US-East-1A. The user wants to add more zones to ELB to achieve High Availability. How can the user add more zones to the existing ELB?
- A. It is not possible to add more zones to the existing ELB
- B. The only option is to launch instances in different zones and add to ELB
- C. The user should stop the ELB and add zones and instances as required
- D. The user can add zones on the fly from the AWS console
The user has created an Elastic Load Balancer with the availability zone and wants to add more zones to the existing ELB. The user can do so in two ways:
From the console or CLI, add new zones to ELB;
Launch instances in a separate AZ and add instances to the existing ELB.
NEW QUESTION 7
An organization has created 5 IAM users. The organization wants to give them the same login ID but different passwords. How can the organization achieve this?
- A. The organization should create a separate login ID but give the IAM users the same alias so that each one can login with their alias
- B. The organization should create each user in a separate region so that they have their own URL to login
- C. It is not possible to have the same login ID for multiple IAM users of the same account
- D. The organization should create various groups and add each user with the same login ID to different group
- E. The user can login with their own group ID
AWS Identity and Access Management is a web service which allows organizations to manage users and user permissions for various AWS services. Whenever the organization is creating an IAM user, there should be a unique ID for each user. It is not possible to have the same login ID for multiple users. The names of users,groups, roles, instance profiles must be alphanumeric, including the following common characters: plus (+., equal (=., comma (,., period (.., at (@., and dash (-..
NEW QUESTION 8
When preparing for a compliance assessment of your system built inside of AWS. what are three best-practices for you to prepare for an audit?
Choose 3 answers
- A. Gather evidence of your IT operational controls
- B. Request and obtain applicable third-party audited AWS compliance reports and certifications
- C. Request and obtain a compliance and security tour of an AWS data center for a pre-assessment security review
- D. Request and obtain approval from AWS to perform relevant network scans and in-depth penetration tests of your system's Instances and endpoints
- E. Schedule meetings with AWS's third-party auditors to provide evidence of AWS compliance that maps to your control objectives
NEW QUESTION 9
A user is receiving a notification from the RDS DB whenever there is a change in the DB security group. The user does not want to receive these notifications for only a month. Thus, he does not want to delete the notification. How can the user configure this?
- A. Change the Disable button for notification to “Yes” in the RDS console
- B. Set the send mail flag to false in the DB event notification console
- C. The only option is to delete the notification from the console
- D. Change the Enable button for notification to “No” in the RDS console
Amazon RDS uses the Amazon Simple Notification Service to provide a notification when an Amazon RDS event occurs. Event notifications are sent to the addresses that the user has provided while creating the subscription. The user can easily turn off the notification without deleting a subscription by setting the Enabled radio button to No in the Amazon RDS console or by setting the Enabled parameter to false using the CLI or Amazon RDS API.
NEW QUESTION 10
An organization has configured a VPC with an Internet Gateway (IGW). pairs of public and
private subnets (each with one subnet per Availability Zone), and an Elastic Load Balancer (ELB) configured to use the public subnets The application s web tier leverages the ELB. Auto Scaling and a mum-AZ RDS database instance The organization would like to eliminate any potential single points ft failure in this design.
What step should you take to achieve this organization's objective?
- A. Nothing, there are no single points of failure in this architectur
- B. Create and attach a second IGW to provide redundant internet connectivit
- C. Create and configure a second Elastic Load Balancer to provide a redundant load balance
- D. Create a second multi-AZ RDS instance in another Availability Zone and configure replication to provide a redundant databas
NEW QUESTION 11
In order to optimize performance for a compute cluster that requires low inter-node latency, which feature in the following list should you use?
- A. AWS Direct Connect
- B. Placement Groups
- C. VPC private subnets
- D. EC2 Dedicated Instances
- E. Multiple Availability Zones
NEW QUESTION 12
An organization is setting up programmatic billing access for their AWS account. Which of
the below mentioned services is not required or enabled when the organization wants to use programmatic access?
- A. Programmatic access
- B. AWS bucket to hold the billing report
- C. AWS billing alerts
- D. Monthly Billing report
AWS provides an option to have programmatic access to billing. Programmatic Billing Access leverages the existing Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3. APIs. Thus, the user can build applications that reference his billing data from a CSV (comma-separated value. file stored in an Amazon S3 bucket. To enable programmatic access, the user has to first enable the monthly billing report. Then the user needs to provide an AWS bucket name where the billing CSV will be uploaded. The user should also enable the Programmatic access option.
NEW QUESTION 13
A user has created a photo editing software and hosted it on EC2. The software accepts requests from the user about the photo format and resolution and sends a message to S3 to enhance the picture accordingly.Which of the below mentioned AWS services will help make a scalable software with the AWS infrastructure in this scenario?
- A. AWS Glacier
- B. AWS Elastic Transcoder
- C. AWS Simple Notification Service
- D. AWS Simple Queue Service
Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS. is a fast, reliable, scalable, and fully managed message queuing service. SQS provides a simple and cost-effective way to decouple the components of an application. The user can configure SQS, which will decouple the call between the EC2 application and S3. Thus, the application does not keep waiting for S3 to provide the data.
NEW QUESTION 14
You have a web application leveraging an Elastic Load Balancer (ELB) In front of the web servers deployed using an Auto Scaling Group Your database is running on Relational
Database Service (RDS) The application serves out technical articles and responses to them in general there are more views of an article than there are responses to the article. On occasion, an article on the site becomes extremely popular resulting in significant traffic Increases that causes the site to go down.
What could you do to help alleviate the pressure on the infrastructure while maintaining availability during these events?
Choose 3 answers
- A. Leverage CloudFront for the delivery of the article
- B. Add RDS read-replicas for the read traffic going to your relational database
- C. Leverage ElastiCache for caching the most frequently used dat
- D. Use SOS to queue up the requests for the technical posts and deliver them out of the queu
- E. Use Route53 health checks to fail over to an S3 bucket for an error pag
NEW QUESTION 15
A user has configured an EC2 instance in the US-East-1a zone. The user has enabled detailed monitoring of the instance. The user is trying to get the data from CloudWatch using a CLI. Which of the below mentioned CloudWatch endpoint URLs should the user use?
- A. monitoring.us-east-1.amazonaws.com
- B. monitoring.us-east-1-a.amazonaws.com
- C. monitoring.us-east-1a.amazonaws.com
- D. cloudwatch.us-east-1a.amazonaws.com
The CloudWatch resources are always region specific and they will have the end point as region specific. If the user is trying to access the metric in the US-East-1 region, the endpoint URL will be: monitoring.us-east- 1.amazonaws.com
NEW QUESTION 16
An organization's security policy requires multiple copies of all critical data to be replicated across at least a primary and backup data center. The organization has decided to store some critical data on Amazon S3.
Which option should you implement to ensure this requirement is met?
- A. Use the S3 copy API to replicate data between two S3 buckets in different regions
- B. You do not need to implement anything since S3 data is automatically replicated between regions
- C. Use the S3 copy API to replicate data between two S3 buckets in different facilities within an AWS Region
- D. You do not need to implement anything since S3 data is automatically replicated between multiple facilities within an AWS Region
NEW QUESTION 17
A user has setup Auto Scaling with ELB on the EC2 instances. The user wants to configure that whenever the CPU utilization is below 10%, Auto Scaling should remove one instance. How can the user configure this?
- A. The user can get an email using SNS when the CPU utilization is less than 10%. The user can use the desired capacity of Auto Scaling to remove the instance
- B. Use CloudWatch to monitor the data and Auto Scaling to remove the instances using scheduled actions
- C. Configure CloudWatch to send a notification to Auto Scaling Launch configuration when the CPU utilization is less than 10% and configure the Auto Scaling policy to remove the instance
- D. Configure CloudWatch to send a notification to the Auto Scaling group when the CPU Utilization is less than 10% and configure the Auto Scaling policy to remove the instance
Amazon CloudWatch alarms watch a single metric over a time period that the user specifies and performs one or more actions based on the value of the metric relative to a given threshold over a number of time periods. The user can setup to receive a notification on the Auto Scaling group with the CloudWatch alarm when the CPU utilization is below a certain threshold. The user can configure the Auto Scaling policy to take action for removing the instance. When the CPU utilization is below 10% CloudWatch will send an alarm to the Auto Scaling group to execute the policy.
NEW QUESTION 18
A user has launched an EC2 instance from an instance store backed AMI. The infrastructure team wants to create an AMI from the running instance. Which of the below mentioned credentials is not required while creating the AMI?
- A. AWS account ID
- B. X.509 certificate and private key
- C. AWS login ID to login to the console
- D. Access key and secret access key
When the user has launched an EC2 instance from an instance store backed AMI and the admin team wants to create an AMI from it, the user needs to setup the AWS AMI or the API tools first. Once the tool is setup the user will need the following credentials:
AWS account ID;
AWS access and secret access key;
X.509 certificate with private key.
NEW QUESTION 19
A user has launched an EC2 instance. The user is planning to setup the CloudWatch alarm. Which of the
below mentioned actions is not supported by the CloudWatch alarm?
- A. Notify the Auto Scaling launch config to scale up
- B. Send an SMS using SNS
- C. Notify the Auto Scaling group to scale down
- D. Stop the EC2 instance
A user can create a CloudWatch alarm that takes various actions when the alarm changes state. An alarm watches a single metric over the time period that the user has specified, and performs one or more actions based on the value of the metric relative to a given threshold over a number of time periods. The actions could be sending a notification to an Amazon Simple Notification Service topic (SMS, Email, and HTTP end point.,notifying the Auto Scaling policy or changing the state of the instance to Stop/Terminate.
100% Valid and Newest Version AWS-SysOps Questions & Answers shared by Dumpscollection, Get Full Dumps HERE: http://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/AWS-SysOps/ (New 324 Q&As)