Certleader COBIT-2019 Questions are updated and all COBIT-2019 answers are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our COBIT-2019 exam prep kits you will be ready for the real COBIT-2019 exam without a problem. We have Refresh Isaca COBIT-2019 dumps study guide. PASSED COBIT-2019 First attempt! Here What I Did.
Also have COBIT-2019 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
The different levels of involvement associated with roles and organizational structure are PRIMARILY divided into:
- A. governance and management levels.
- B. responsibility and accountability levels.
- C. operational and practitioner levels.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following is a CRITICAL requirement when the IT function is strategic and crucial to the success of the business?
- A. Documented IT policies and procedures
- B. High involvement of IT-related roles in organizational structures
- C. Highly capable security-related processes and ensured risk optimization
NEW QUESTION 3
The alignment goal “Delivery of I&T services in line with business requirements” is organized into which IT balanced scorecard (BSC) dimension?
- A. Customer
- B. Financial
- C. Internal
NEW QUESTION 4
Which of the following COBIT components includes a list of artifacts with links to relevant governance and management practices?
- A. Information flow and items
- B. Organizational structures
- C. Policies and procedures
NEW QUESTION 5
Which enterprise role ensures the board is kept informed of major decisions related to value delivery of I&T deployment in accordance with the enterprise strategy?
- A. Chief information officer
- B. Executive committee
- C. Chief executive officer
NEW QUESTION 6
One year after IT governance is implemented, what KEY question should be asked and evaluated?
- A. Has the enterprise leveraged lessons learned?
- B. Has the enterprise reduced its risk exposure?
- C. Has the enterprise achieved expected benefits?
NEW QUESTION 7
Which COBIT domain of management objectives incorporates managed business process controls?
- A. Build, Acquire and Implement (BAI)
- B. Align, Plan and Organize (APO)
- C. Deliver, Service and Support (DSS)
NEW QUESTION 8
Which of the following is the MOST essential attribute of the highest process capability level (Level 5)?
- A. Pursuit of continuous improvement
- B. Full achievement of the process’s purpose
- C. Quantitative performance measures
NEW QUESTION 9
The primary target audience for COBIT is:
- A. anyone responsible for the governance solution.
- B. assurance professionals responsible for evaluating and reporting on the existence of internal controls.
- C. business and IT management responsible for building and deploying I&T solutions.
The course is suitable for business managers, chief executives, IT/IS auditors, internal auditors, information security and IT practitioners, consultants and IT/IS managers requiring an insight into the enterprise governance of IT and who may also be requiring certification as a COBIT 5.
NEW QUESTION 10
After IT department goals have been aligned with enterprise goals, the NEXT step is to link the alignment goals with:
- A. governance and management objectives.
- B. governance and management practices.
- C. governance and management performance metrics.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which of the following domains deals with the definition of IT solutions and their integration in business processes?
- A. Align, Plan and Organize (APO)
- B. Deliver, Service and Support (DSS)
- C. Build, Acquire and Implement (BAI)
NEW QUESTION 12
In most cases, management of the enterprise is the responsibility of:
- A. the project management office.
- B. the executive management team.
- C. the board of directors.
A strategic (enterprise) PMO (sometimes called the office of strategy management) plays a role in linking the organization's projects to its strategic plans.
NEW QUESTION 13
Once IT governance is implemented, what is the NEXT phase in the life cycle of governance?
- A. Measuring objectives
- B. Initiating improvements
- C. Updating the program
NEW QUESTION 14
What is the focus of an enterprise that has a cost leadership strategy design factor?
- A. Long-term cost optimization
- B. Medium-term cost equalization
- C. Short-term cost minimization
NEW QUESTION 15
According to the principles for a governance framework, which of the following is a PRIMARY consideration when addressing new issues within a flexible and open framework?
- A. Maintaining integrity and consistency
- B. Aligning with internal IT policies and procedures
- C. Identifying related industry standards
NEW QUESTION 16
An enterprise that specializes in software development is designing a new IT governance system as part of a transition from traditional waterfall to a more agile approach. Which step in the design phase would this transition impact the MOST?
- A. Compliance requirements
- B. Implementation method
- C. Sourcing model
NEW QUESTION 17
Which of the following components of governance and management objectives includes the expected capability level?
- A. Process activities
- B. Alignment goals
- C. Organization structure
Capability and maturity levels are assigned to all process activities, enabling clear definition of processes at different levels. This can be effective through a thorough assessment of the enterprise program and capabilities using performance management.
NEW QUESTION 18
The design factor associated with a highly regulated enterprise is likely to attribute MORE importance to which of the following?
- A. Managed strategy and operations
- B. Documented work products and policies
- C. Understanding of the business by IT professionals
NEW QUESTION 19
How do the assigned capability levels in the COBIT core model facilitate the achievement of the different capability levels?
- A. By defining organizational structure with specific roles and responsibilities
- B. By setting performance metrics for enabler goals
- C. By providing clear definition of the processes and required activities
NEW QUESTION 20
Which of the following is a principle of a proper governance framework?
- A. It should be based on a conceptual model.
- B. It should be independent of other standards, frameworks and regulations.
- C. It should be self-contained and not allow for the addition of new content.
NEW QUESTION 21
Which of the following is a principle associated with the key components of a governance framework?
- A. The interaction among key components will impede automation and should therefore be limited.
- B. The relationships among key components should be identified to maximize consistency.
- C. Key components should function independently to maintain integrity.
NEW QUESTION 22
An enterprise’s business line managers have voiced concerns because the cost of governance-required improvements is perceived as too expensive. How can the IT governance team BEST address this concern?
- A. Improve the communication of business benefits.
- B. Involve business line managers in the improvement planning process.
- C. Share the return on investment (ROI) analysis.
NEW QUESTION 23
Within the principles for a governance system, the value generated from the use of I&T reflects:
- A. the ratio of costs versus achieved service levels.
- B. a balance among benefits, risk and resources.
- C. maximized financial benefits to the investment portfolio.
The governance system should also to generate value from the use of I&T. To create value, the enterprise must balance benefits, risk, and resources.
NEW QUESTION 24
Recommend!! Get the Full COBIT-2019 dumps in VCE and PDF From Certleader, Welcome to Download: https://www.certleader.com/COBIT-2019-dumps.html (New 75 Q&As Version)