We provide real 300-170 exam questions and answers braindumps in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass Cisco 300-170 Exam quickly & easily. The 300-170 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our Cisco 300-170 dumps pdf and vce product and material, you can easily pass the 300-170 exam.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two parameters are part of the Cisco APIC first time setup and must be configured? (Choose two )
- A. the fabric node vector configuration
- B. the LLDP adjacency configuration
- C. the out of-band management configuration
- D. the cluster configuration
- E. the APIC LLDP configuration
NEW QUESTION 2
Refer to the exhibit :
You define the port profiles as shown in the exhibit, and then you assign the P10GIG port profile to interface el" Which option is the result of this configuration?
- A. The speed of the interface is 10 Gbps
- B. The speed of the interface is 1 Gbps
- C. The interface uses the maximum speed available for the physical interface.
- D. The speed of the interface is 100 GbpS
NEW QUESTION 3
You are deploying L4-L7 services within Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure You need to modify an existing service graph. Where do you configure this?
- A. under the provider EPG
- B. on a connector within a service graph
- C. on a function profile within a service graph
- D. on a terminal node within a service graph
NEW QUESTION 4
You configure a Cisco Nexus device running in ACI mode to use a remote RADIUS server Which description of this configuration is true?
- A. If RADIUS authentication fails, the user is dented access without any additional authentication checks.
- B. If the RADIUS server is unreachable, the device falls back to the local authentication automatically
- C. If the RADIUS server is unreachable, users who have been authenticated recently can log m
- D. If RADIUS authentication fails, the device falls back to the local authentication automatically
NEW QUESTION 5
A system administrator checks the endpoint database and discovers MAC addresses that belong to inactive local nodes. Which description of the retention of the MAC addresses for the local nodes is true?
- A. After five minutes, the inactive nodes are removed from the local endpoint database of the leaf
- B. The local database is cleared only when the leaf reboots
- C. The leaf sends three ARP requests after an aging perio
- D. The MAC addresses are stored to the local endpoint database aft long as the devices respond to the requests
- E. After 15 minutes, the inactive nodes are removed from the local endpoint database of the leaf
NEW QUESTION 6
Refer to the exhibit.
You must extend Layer 2 services out of the Cisco ACI fabric configuring contracts for the connected devoices. Which options do you extend?
- A. EPG out of the ACI fabric
- B. Layer 2 domain by using remote VTEF
- C. bridge domain out of the ACI fabric
- D. VMM out of the ACI fabric
NEW QUESTION 7
You have a Cisco Nexus 1000V Series Switch. When must you use the system VLAN?
- A. to use VMware vMotion
- B. to perform an ESXi iSCSI boot
- C. to perform a VM iSCSI boot
- D. to perform an ESXi NFS boot
NEW QUESTION 8
Which protocol is used to communicate endpoint mapping information to the spine proxy?
- A. COOP
- B. LLDP
- C. OpFlex
- D. IS-IS
NEW QUESTION 9
You need to create and configure a VRF for IP forwarding on a Cisco Nexus Series Switch running in NX-OS. Drag and drop the configuration steps from the left into the correct order on the right. Not all options are used.
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 10
Refer to the Exhibits.
The blade server has two HBAs. How many WWPN targets on VSAN 2001 are accessible to the blade server?
- A. 1
- B. 2
- C. 3
- D. 4
NEW QUESTION 11
Refer to the exhibit.
What is the result of the configuration?
- A. It enforces the distributed firewall.
- B. It requires a reboot of the Cisco APIC before enabling the firewall rules
- C. It removes firewall information from the Cisco AVS.
- D. It monitors all the TCP traffic without enforcing the firewall rules.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which action occurs first when a device that has the POAP feature boots and cannot find the startup configuration?
- A. The device locates a DHCP server
- B. The device enters POAP mode
- C. The device obtains the IP address of a TFTP server
- D. The device installs software image and a configuration file
PowerOn Auto Provisioning (POAP) automates the process of upgrading software images and installing configuration files on devices that are being deployed in the network for the first time. When a device with the POAP feature boots and does not find the startup configuration, the device enters POAP mode, locates a DHCP server, and bootstraps itself with its interface IP address, gateway, and DNS server IP addresses. The device also obtains the IP address of a TFTP server or the URL of an HTTP server and downloads a configuration script that enables the switch to download and install the appropriate software image and configuration file
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two tenants are configured by default in Cisco ACI? (Choose two.)
- A. common
- B. VRF
- C. Cisco
- D. customer
- E. mgmt
NEW QUESTION 14
Which feature of a Cisco Nexus 1000V Servers Switch allows you to deploy traffic steering for a virtual infrastructure?
- A. SOT
- B. PVLAN
- C. ACL
- D. vPath
NEW QUESTION 15
Refer to the exhibit.
Which device supports the Logical Switching mode of traffic forwarding as part of the ACI infrastructure?
- A. Cisco AVS
- B. Cisco nexus 1000V DVS
- C. Cisco ACE
- D. CVS
NEW QUESTION 16
Which protocol is used as the link-state routing protocol for a DFA fabric?
- A. VXLAN
- B. EIGRP
- C. Fabric Path IS-IS
- D. OSPF
NEW QUESTION 17
Which feature allows firewall ACLs to be configure automatically when new endpoint are attached to an
- A. ARP network gleaning
- B. network stitching
- C. dynamic endpoint attach
- D. hardware proxy
NEW QUESTION 18
Which two statements about NX API REST are true? (Choose two)
- A. NX-API REST uses HTTP/Hi VPS as its transport protocol.
- B. NX-API Kl SI is supported on Cisco Nexus 9000 and 3000 Series switches including switches with less than 8 GB of memory.
- C. The NX-API REST backend uses the Nginx HTTP server.
- D. NX-API REST is best used when you have static network configurations, static workloads, and predictable slower change rates for application scaling.
- E. NX-API REST uses the Cisco APlC to provide a front end to developers.
NEW QUESTION 19
Refer to the exhibit.
You attempt to configure a local SPAN session on a Cisco Nexus 1000V Series Switch by using the vEthernet interface of VM1 as the source port and the vEthernet destination port.
Which description of what happens to the SPAN session is true?
- A. It can be successfully only logged to a file on VEM1.
- B. It secceeds.
- C. Both VMs must be on same VLAN for this work.
- D. It fails.
NEW QUESTION 20
You have an external switch that runs STP An interface connected to the switch generates a loop_ inc error Wh.ch feature do you enable on the Cisco ACI fabric to resolve the issue?
- A. LACP
- B. MSTP
- C. BPDU filter
- D. PortFast
NEW QUESTION 21
You have a contract between in-band and out-of-band EPGs. Which two descriptions of this contention are true? (Choose two )
- A. Filters apply m the incoming direction only
- B. Both EPGs must be m one VRF
- C. Management statistics are available
- D. Shared services for CPU-bound traffic are supported
- E. The configuration supports Layer 2
NEW QUESTION 22
You have a Cisco UCS system. You need to create VSAN 100 on a Cisco MDS 9000 Series switch and to enable switch port fc 1/10 as a member for the VSAN. Which command set should you use?
- A. Option A
- B. Option B
- C. Option C
- D. Option D
NEW QUESTION 23
P.S. Easily pass 300-170 Exam with 154 Q&As prep-labs.com Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest prep-labs.com 300-170 Dumps: https://www.prep-labs.com/dumps/300-170/ (154 New Questions)