we provide Breathing Splunk SPLK-1001 exam answers which are the best for clearing SPLK-1001 test, and to get certified by Splunk Splunk Core Certified User Exam. The SPLK-1001 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real SPLK-1001 exam. Crack your Splunk SPLK-1001 Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
Online SPLK-1001 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Parsing of data can happen both in HF and UF.
- A. Yes
- B. No
NEW QUESTION 2
What happens when a field is added to the Selected Fields list in the fields sidebar?
- A. Splunk will re-run the search job in Verbose Mode to prioritize the new Selected Field.
- B. Splunk will highlight related fields as a suggestion to add them to the Selected Fields list.
- C. Custom selections will replace the Interesting Fields that Splunk populated into the list at search time.
- D. The selected field and its corresponding values will appear underneath the events in the search results.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which search matches the events containing the terms “error” and “fail”?
- A. index=security Error Fail
- B. index=security error OR fail
- C. index=security “error failure”
- D. index=security NOT error NOT fail
NEW QUESTION 4
You are able to create new Index in Data Input settings.
- A. No
- B. Yes
NEW QUESTION 5
What can be included in the All Fields option in the sidebar?
- A. Dashboards
- B. Metadata only
- C. Non-interesting fields
- D. Field descriptions
NEW QUESTION 6
Data summary button just below the search bar gives you the following (Choose three.):
- A. Hosts
- B. Sourcetypes
- C. Sources
- D. Indexes
NEW QUESTION 7
Splunk Parses data into individual events, extracts time, and assigns metadata.
- A. False
- B. True
NEW QUESTION 8
Splunk index time process can be broken down into _____ phases.
- A. 3
- B. 2
- C. 4
- D. 1
NEW QUESTION 9
When looking at a dashboard panel that is based on a report, which of the following is true?
- A. You can modify the search string in the panel, and you can change and configure the visualization.
- B. You can modify the search string in the panel, but you cannot change and configure the visualization.
- C. You cannot modify the search string in the panel, but you can change and configure the visualization.
- D. You cannot modify the search string in the panel, and you cannot change and configure the visualization.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which command is used to validate a lookup file?
- A. | lookup products.csv
- B. inputlookup products.csv
- C. | inputlookup products.csv
- D. | lookup_definition products.csv
NEW QUESTION 11
Which stats command function provides a count of how many unique values exist for a given field in the result set?
- A. dc(field)
- B. count(field)
- C. count-by(field)
- D. distinct-count(field)
NEW QUESTION 12
Matching search terms are highlighted.
- A. Yes
- B. No
NEW QUESTION 13
When placed early in a search, which command is most effective at reducing search execution time?
- A. dedup
- B. rename
- C. sort -
- D. fields +
NEW QUESTION 14
Forward Option gather and forward data to indexers over a receiving port from remote machines.
- A. False
- B. True
NEW QUESTION 15
Where does Licensing meter happen?
- A. Indexer
- B. Parsing
- C. Heavy Forwarder
- D. Input
NEW QUESTION 16
Splunk shows data in _____ .
- A. ASCII Character order.
- B. Reverse chronological order.
- C. Alphanumeric order.
- D. Chronological order.
NEW QUESTION 17
What is the purpose of using a by clause with the stats command?
- A. To group the results by one or more fields.
- B. To compute numerical statistics on each field.
- C. To specify how the values in a list are delimited.
- D. To partition the input data based on the split-by fields.
NEW QUESTION 18
What can be configured using the Edit Job Settings menu?
- A. Export the result to CSV format.
- B. Add the Job results to a dashboard.
- C. Schedule the Job to re-run in 10 minutes.
- D. Change Job Lifetime from 10 minutes to 7 days.
NEW QUESTION 19
When viewing the results of a search, what is an Interesting Field?
- A. A field that appears in any event.
- B. A field that appears in every event.
- C. A field that appears in the top 10 events.
- D. A field that appears in at least 20% of the events.
NEW QUESTION 20
You can on-board data to Splunk using following means (Choose four.):
- A. Props
- B. CLI
- C. Splunk Web
- D. savedsearches.conf
- E. Splunk apps and add-ons
- F. indexes.conf
- G. inputs.conf
- H. metadata.conf
NEW QUESTION 21
Which of the following is the recommended way to create multiple dashboards displaying data from the same search?
- A. Save the search as a report and use it in multiple dashboards as needed.
- B. Save the search as a dashboard panel for each dashboard that needs the data.
- C. Save the search as a scheduled alert and use it in multiple dashboards as needed.
- D. Export the results of the search to an XML file and use the file as the basis of the dashboards.
NEW QUESTION 22
There are three different search modes in Splunk (Choose three.):
- A. Automatic
- B. Smart
- C. Fast
- D. Verbose
NEW QUESTION 23
Select the correct option that applies to Index time processing (Choose three.).
- A. Indexing
- B. Searching
- C. Parsing
- D. Settings
- E. Input
NEW QUESTION 24
How do you add or remove fields from search results?
- A. Use field +to add and field -to remove.
- B. Use table +to add and table -to remove.
- C. Use fields +to add and fields –to remove.
- D. Use fields Plus to add and fields Minus to remove.
NEW QUESTION 25
P.S. Easily pass SPLK-1001 Exam with 226 Q&As Certstest Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Certstest SPLK-1001 Dumps: https://www.certstest.com/dumps/SPLK-1001/ (226 New Questions)