Cause all that matters here is passing exam with 1Z0-419 Exam Dumps. Cause all that you need is a high score of 1Z0-419 Dumps Questions. The only one thing you need to do is downloading 1Z0-419 Exam Questions and Answers free now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
Free demo questions for Oracle 1Z0-419 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
View the Exhibit
How would you implement functionality to display product details in a separate window when users place their cursors over a link in the table? (Choose the best ai -
- A. Create detail components in an afpopup component Add afshowPopupBehavior to the link within the table and set the Popupld to the ID of the pop-up
- B. Create detail components in an afdialog componen
- C. Add afshowPopupBehavior to the link within the table and set the Popupld to the ID of the dialog cj
- D. Create detail components in an afpopup component Add af showPopupBehavior to the link within the table and set the Popupld to the ID of the pop-up
- E. Create detail components in an afpanelForm componen
- F. Add af:showPopupBehavior to the link within the table and set the Popupld to the ID of the pari-
- G. Create detail components in an afdialog componen
- H. Add af clientAttnbute elements to the link within the tabl
- I. Create afsetPropertyListener componer
NEW QUESTION 2
you access a page in your auh application mat reters to Dinaings caning auh business components.
Which statement is true at run time about the ADF Business Component application module? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. An application module is automatically instantiated (or each user session and allocated to that user for the life of their session.
- B. The programmer must instantiate an application module in a JSF managed bean and carry the application module for the life of the user session.
- C. One application module bean is instantiated and shared by all user sessions.
- D. An application module instance is checked out of the application module pool and given to the user session for at least that request, or longer depending
NEW QUESTION 3
For what purpose would you use the entity object attribute setting Change lndicator?(Choose the best answer.)
- A. to highlight the attribute in the Ul with a border when the original attribute value has been changed
- B. to fire an entity object custom method as soon as the original attribute value has been changed
- C. to automatically lock the corresponding record in the database
- D. to automatically refresh the attribute value if the underlying data in the database is changed by another user
- E. to define an attribute that the framework uses to check whether the update is about to happen on underlying stale data in the database
NEW QUESTION 4
Which three steps would you perform to enable security for an ADF application? (Choose three.)
- A. Define authentication and authorization by using the configure ADF Security wizard.
- B. Define which HTML pages must be secured.
- C. Grant roles access rights to bounded task flows.
- D. Grant roles access rights to unbounded task flows.
- E. Deploy the application to a Java EE Security-enabled server to test the user roles.
- F. Grant roles access rights to pagedefs for views in unbounded task flows.
NEW QUESTION 5
What is the first step you perform to secure an ADF application? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Edit the web.xml file and adf-confiq.xml file to include the ADF authentication servlet configuration.
- B. Merge the application roles into the deployment server's roles.
- C. Define a lifecycle listener to intercept the HTTP request for the application's URL
- D. Use the Configure ADF Security wizard to enable secunty for the application.
- E. Create a login page and run the application authenticated as the test-all user.
NEW QUESTION 6
You want to configure an application so that users can shop for products anonymously without authentication, and must then authenticate after they enter the checkout process How would you enable this requirement? (Choose the best answer)
- A. Grant roles access rights to the task flow containing the checkout process
- B. Ensure the task flow containing the shopping process is unbounded
- C. Remove ADF Security for the application and replace it with Java EE Security for the task flow containing the checkout process
- D. Add a view containing a login form to the task flow containing the checkout process
NEW QUESTION 7
Which three resources can be secured by using the declarative features of ADF security? (Choose three)
- A. task flows
- B. pages that are not contained within a task flow
- C. attributes defined in entity objects
- D. specifi c rows of data
- E. stack traces
- F. PL/SQL procedures
NEW QUESTION 8
Identify three statements that are true about JSF. (Choose three.)
- A. Components are used to define page structure.
- B. Navigation between pages is defined outside of the JSF page in the metadata.
- C. Managed beans can have only one of two memory scopes.
- D. Managed beans can be accessed from more than one page.
- E. JSF does not support template creation for pages.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which method must you override to ensure that messages are logged each time bind variable values are set in an application? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. bindParametersForCollection() method in any ViewObjectlmpI that uses bind variables
- B. setBindVahables() method in any ViewObjectlmpI that uses bind variables
- C. bindParametersForCollectionO method in the super-class of ViewObjectlmpI
- D. bindParametersForCollectionO method in the super-class of ApplicationModulelmpI
NEW QUESTION 10
Consider a case where a view does not load with the expected data. Where would you set a breakpoint to debug the issue? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. the executable binding for the iterator on the pagedef for the view
- B. a router activity that is used to determine where to send the user after selecting a row in the view
- C. the partialTriggers property of the data bound component in the view
- D. the value binding for the iterator on the pagedef for the view
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two scopes can you use to make a value in a managed bean available for at least three pages in a task (low? (Choose two.)
- A. request
- B. pageflow
- C. view
- D. application
- E. server
NEW QUESTION 12
To deploy an application, select the application drop-down and choose Deploy. In the resulting dialog box, select Deploy to EAR file to or Deploy to
Application Server to . (Choose the best answer.)
- A. create a file to deploy to using WLST or Ant scripts; deploy an application to a managed server
- B. deploy an application to a predefined application server; deploy a JAR file to a
- C. predefined application server
- D. create a file to deploy to a clustered server; deploy an application to a third-party application server
- E. deploy to the Integrated WebLogic server: deploy to a clustered server
- F. create a file to deploy to a clustered server; deploy an application using Enterprise Manager
NEW QUESTION 13
Which statement describes the Oracle implementation of model-view-controller (MVC)? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Oracle ADF provides a "pure" implementation of MV
- B. with the model layer handling page navigation and encapsulating business logic.
- C. ADF Controller provides support for application tasks such as validation, state management, security, and business-process orchestration.
- D. ADF bindings provide a layer of abstraction on top of the business services to enable the view and controller layers to work with different implementation
- E. JSF Controller is the best choice for ADF Faces-based web applications because it enables you to break up an application's page flow into re-usable fli
NEW QUESTION 14
You create a new ADF Faces page called emp.jspx and bind some data controls to that page. You notice a file called empPageDef.xml. What is this file for? (Choose best Answer)
- A. it is the page definition that contains the XML representation of the page layout and the components on that page.
- B. it is a template file into which you can write any managed bean code.
- C. it js the page template definition file that represents the chosen quick start layout.
- D. it is the file that contains the definition of the bindings to your data-bound components.
- E. it defines the binding context for all pages in your application.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which two are reasons why you might set the bind variables of a view object at run time programmatically rather than using the declarative features of the framework? (Choose two.)
- A. The framework can set only one bind variable declaratively on each view object quer
- B. Attempting to set more bind variables requires a programmatic solution.
- C. After a bind variable is set using the declarative method, its value is immutable unless updated programmatically.
- D. In all cases, ADF developers should code solutions rather than using declarative solutions
- E. The bind variable is derived by calling a Java method rather than receiving the value from a user.
- F. The bind variable value entered by and understandable by a user must be modified using Java code to a value that can actually be used in a query.
NEW QUESTION 16
The EmployeesVO view object is based on the Employees table and includes a Deptld attribute.
However, Deptld is not really meaningful to the end user and so, for each employee returned by EmployeesVO. you need to show the correct DepartmentName, which comes from the Departments table and is referenced by the EmployeesVO Deptld attribute. How can you achieve this behavior by using the declarative features of ADF Business Components? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Add a transient attribute to EmployeesVO and set its value to select DepartmentName from Departments where Deptld = EmployeesView.Deptld
- B. Create a database view to join the Departments and Employees tables and base the view object on that view.
- C. Define that EmployeesVO is also based on the Departments entity objec
- D. Then select "Add attribute from entity" in the EmployeesVO view object and select DepartmentName from the Departments entity object.
- E. For the EmployeesVO view object, select the query and add WHERE Employees DEPARTMENTJD = Departments.DEPARTMENTJD
- F. Add a transient attribute called DepartmentName in the view object and, in the ViewRowlmpI class, override the getDepartmentName() accessor to: return (String) getAttributelnternal(DEPARTMENTNAME);
NEW QUESTION 17
Identify three actions you can perform by entering a URL in a browser address bar. (Choose three.)
- A. Navigate to a specific page in an unbounded task flow.
- B. Navigate to the first page in a bounded task flow with page fragments.
- C. Navigate to a page in a bounded task flow with regular pages.
- D. Navigate to the second page in a bounded task flow with regular pages.
- E. Pass parameters to a bounded task flow with regular pages.
100% Valid and Newest Version 1Z0-419 Questions & Answers shared by Certleader, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certleader.com/1Z0-419-dumps.html (New 87 Q&As)