We provide 1Z0-419 Exam Questions in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass Oracle 1Z0-419 Exam quickly & easily. The 1Z0-419 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our 1Z0-419 Braindumps product and material, you can easily pass the 1Z0-419 exam.
Check 1Z0-419 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
View the Exhibit
You have defined a compare validation rule on the CommissionPct attnbute of the Employees entity object such that Commission must be greater than zero. How would you define that the validation rule applies only to those with the Jobld "SA_MAN" using the declarative features of ADF Business Components? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Remove the current validator and, instead, write a method validator in Java and use an if statement to check the value of JoblD.
- B. Remove the current validator and, instead, write a script validator using Groovy and use an if statement to check the value of JoblD.
- C. Remove the current validator and, instead, write a regular expression validator to check the value of JobID
- D. The entity object has a Validation Execution tab and you use this to set a conditional execution expression Jobld = "SA_MAN".
- E. Change the literal value in the current validation rule to be if Jobld = SA_MAN then return 0.1 else return null.
NEW QUESTION 2
The current page includes the following entries in its page definition file:
<attnbuteValuesfterBinding="EmployeesView1 Iterator" id="Email">
Programmatically, in a managed bean, you need to read the current EmployeesView's email into a string. You write the following code to do this:
DCBindingContainer be = (DCBindingContamer)BindingContext.getCurrent ().getCurrentBindingsEntry();
XXXXXX emailBinding = <XXXXXX)bc.findCtrlBinding("Emair); String emailValue = emailBinding.getAttribute().get$tring();
What single class must you substitute for XXXXXX in the two locations in the code? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. CtrlBindmgContext
- B. JUCtrlActionBinding
- C. JUCtrlValueBmding
- D. DCValueBinding E BCValueBinding
NEW QUESTION 3
View the Exhibit
A user interface requires a view of data for a customer order to include information about the order, items in the order, and information about the customer who placed the order. The application entities and their relationships are defined as shown in the Exhibit.
Which two steps would you perform to meet this requirement? (Choose two.)
- A. Create a default view object based on OrdEO, and add ItemEO and CustomerEO as reference entities to the view object
- B. Create default view objects based on OrdEO, ItemEO, and CustomerEO, and create view links based on the defined associations
- C. Create a view object based on SQL and define the SQL to select from the Ord, Item and Customer database tables
- D. Add attributes from the ItemEO and CustomerEO entities as needed
- E. Create calculated attributes as needed from the Orde
- F. Item, and Customer database tables.F Set the ItemEO and CustomerEO attributes to updatable=NEVER.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two statements are true about unbounded task flows? (Choose two.)
- A. They must have a defined entry point.
- B. They must have a defined exit point
- C. They may pass parameters to bounded task flows.
- D. They can use method calls but not routers to control navigation.
- E. Parameters cannot be passed to an unbounded task flow.
NEW QUESTION 5
Select three benefits that ADF Data Controls provide. (Choose three.)
- A. They abstract the Ul developer from the technology used to implement business logic.
- B. They reduce the need to write managed beans.
- C. They automate Ajax updates to the Ul.D They enable drag-and-drop of data objects to Ul component bindings.
- D. They directly connect your Ul to the database tables.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two occur when a bounded task flow is created as a region on a page? (Choose two.)
- A. The transaction property of the task flow is set to "Use Existing Transaction if Possible."
- B. Any views defined as pages on the bounded task flow are changed to page fragments.
- C. An af:reqion tag is added to the page.
- D. The refresh property of the task flow binding is set to ifNeeded.
- E. a task flow binding is added to the page definition for the page.
NEW QUESTION 7
Your organization has specified that menu components should be located on the left-hand side of a page and that the main content should be displayed in the center. How do you ensure that developers adhere to this standard? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Ask all developers to use the two-column quick start layout.
- B. Create a page template that defines the specified layout and distribute it to developers
- C. Create an ADF library that contains a collection of ADF Faces components that developers must use
- D. Create a task flow template that defines the specified layout; this will enforce the correct layout on all pages that are built from the template.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which three options does an entity object automatically implement? (Choose three.)
- A. primary key functionality based on any column in the database that is marked as a primary key
- B. not-null functionality based on any column in the database that is marked as not null
- C. attribute precision based on column size
- D. all table check constraints
- E. any table triggers
NEW QUESTION 9
What is the purpose of applying a view criteria to a list accessor (that defines the data source of a list of values)? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. it allows the data in the list to be filtered based on the view criteria.
- B. Defining a view criteria allows you to specify different Ul options for the list of values.
- C. it automatically gives end users a search panel from which they can filter the data in the list of values.
- D. it defines the order in which the data in the list appears.
- E. it automatically prevents excessively long lists of values by forcing the application of view criteria if the list of values has more than a defined number of rows returned
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two statements describe the characteristics of a view object?
- A. it represents a row in the specified database table.
- B. it represents an association between two entity objects.
- C. it encapsulates a SQL query and simplifies working with data from a database.
- D. it allows data to be ordered based on an ORDER clause.
- E. it must include every attribute defined in an underlying entity object.
NEW QUESTION 11
You have two entities, ItemEO and ProductEO. ItemEO contains the Orderld, ttemld, Productld, Price, and Quantity attributes. ProductEO contains the Id, ProductName, and ListPrice attributes You need to return rows as shown in the table
Orderld Itemld Productld ProductName 101
Ski hat 101
Downhill ski poles 102
Swim goggles 103
How would you create a view object to encapsulate these rows? (Choose the best answer)
- A. Create a view object based on the ItemEO entity and add ProductEO as a reference entity.
- B. Create a view object based on the ItemEO entity and modify the generated query to include SELECT ProductEO NAM
- C. ProductEOJD, FROM S_PRODUCT ProductEO.
- D. Create a view object based on the ItemEO entity and modify the WHERE clause to include ItemEO PRODUCTJD = ProductEO ID
- E. Create a view object based on the ItemEO entity and create a view criteria to add ttemEO PRODUCTJD - :productl
- F. Define productld as a bind variable to be passed in by the Ul
- G. Create a view object based on the ItemEO entity and change the query mode to Expert Define the query as SELECT Item ORDJD, Item ITEMJD, Item.PRODUCTJD, Product.NAME, FROM SJTEM Item JOIN S_PRODUCT Product ON ltem.PRODUCT_ID=Productld.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which three objects can the Create business Components from I ables" wizard create? (Choose three.)
- A. query-based view objects based on database tables
- B. application module
- C. entity objects based on database tables
- D. entity object Java classes
- E. application module Java classes
- F. nested application modules
NEW QUESTION 13
Which option is not supported by an af:table component? (Choose the best answer)
- A. turning off filtering for specific columns
- B. grouping two columns under a single title
- C. expandable area for each row
- D. nested af:table for each row
- E. automatically switching a row to edit when the user clicks a row
- F. multiple row selection
NEW QUESTION 14
Which two statements are true about af:tree? (Choose two.)
- A. You can show only one outputText per node in aftree.
- B. To modify the data fields shown in a node of a tree created with ADF binding, you need to edit the tree bindings.
- C. You can specify a filter for a tree's node based on an attribute value at design time.
- D. Trees can display, at the most, a three-level-deep hierarchy.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which two statements are true about an af:panelStretchl_ayout component? (Choose two.)
- A. a component placed in the center facet dynamically spaces out vertically to fill out the page height.
- B. if the top facet has more content then fits vertically, it automatically adds a vertical scroll bar.
- C. Facets without content in them do not show up at run time.
- D. Components placed in the center facet stretch to fill the horizontal space regardless of their containing layout container.
- E. You cannot include another panelStretchLayout component in the bottom facet.
- F. You can specify the vertical size for the top facet in pixels.
NEW QUESTION 16
You need to execute a managed bean function immediately when af:selectBooleanCheckhox is selected by a user. Which listener property would you implement in i
- A. valueChanqeListener
- B. selectionListener
- C. actionListener
- D. queryListener
- E. phaseListener
NEW QUESTION 17
Which three statements are true about the default value for an entity object attribute? (Choose three.)
- A. it can be a literal value.
- B. it can be defined by a Groovy expression.
- C. it can be defined by a SQL select statement.
- D. it can be defined by an Expression Language (EL) statement.
- E. it can be defined by referencing a database stored procedure.
Recommend!! Get the Full 1Z0-419 dumps in VCE and PDF From Exambible, Welcome to Download: https://www.exambible.com/1Z0-419-exam/ (New 87 Q&As Version)