Exam Code: 1z0-1046-20 (Practice Exam Latest Test Questions VCE PDF)
Exam Name: Oracle Global Human Resources Cloud 2020 Implementation Essentials
Certification Provider: Oracle
Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass 1z0-1046-20 Exam.
Online Oracle 1z0-1046-20 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
For which three customer situations should you implement positions? (Choose three.)
- A. For customers with very fluidorganization structures.
- B. If a successor is hired typically into a similar role.
- C. For industries with fixed organization structures, such as Public Sector, Higher Education, and Healthcare
- D. For industries with high turnover, such as Retail.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two options are trueabout Oracle Workforce Predictions? (Choose two.)
- A. It predicts team/individual involuntary termination and performance.
- B. It predicts team voluntary termination and performance.
- C. It predicts individual voluntary termination and performance.
- D. Contingent Worker and Nonworker work relationships are included.
NEW QUESTION 3
Your customer is hiring an employee and assigning a line manager to the newly hired employee. What group of people can be selected in the instance as an employee’s line manager?
- A. The line manager search is based on the public person security access.
- B. The line manager search is based on the job in which the employee is hired; only the job grade higher than the employee job will appear in thislist.
- C. The line manager search is based on the position hierarch
- D. Therefore, if an employee is hired in a particular position, the search will populate employees with a higher position than the newly hired employee.
- E. All the employees whose employment record has the “Working as Manager” check box marked as “Yes” can appear in the drop-down list.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which three options define Enterprise Structures Configurator (ESC)? (Choose three.)
- A. It is an interview-based tool thatguides through the process of setting up a basic enterprise structure.
- B. The tool creates a structure of divisions, legal entities, business units and reference data sets.
- C. The tool creates a structure of divisions that may then be manipulated by the administrator.
- D. After defining the enterprise structure and the job / position structures, the administrator can review them, make any necessary changes and then load / rollback the final configuration.
- E. The tool creates a structure of divisions, legal entities, business units and departments.
NEW QUESTION 5
As an HR manager in your organization, you want to categorize the hiring process as part-time hiring and full-time hiring. Identify the correct statementto meet this requirement.
- A. Create two new actions: hire part-time employee and hire full-time employee.
- B. Create two new action types: hire part-time employee and hire full-time employee.
- C. Create two new action types and associate them with theexisting action, Hire.
- D. Create two new action and associate them with the existing action type, Hire an Employee.
- E. Create two new actions and new action reasons and associate them with each other.
NEW QUESTION 6
As an implementation consultant, you are in the process of setting up geographies in the application. Which three statements are true about defining geographies? (Choose three.)
- A. It is mandatory to define geography validations before geography hierarchy can be defined.
- B. You must map geography to reporting establishments for reporting purposes.
- C. Geography type can eitherbe defined by a user or can be geopolitical.
- D. You must identify the top-level of geography as Country and define a geography type.
- E. You must set geography validation for the specific address style for a country.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which three statements are true about Person Number?
- A. The Person Number Generation Method cannot be changed once a person has been entered.
- B. Initial Person Number cannot be provided at enterprise level.
- C. The Person Number Generation method can be changed any time.
- D. Initial Person Number can be provided at enterprise level.
- E. Person Numbers for contacts are generated automatically.
NEW QUESTION 8
Identify three correct statements about Workforce Life Cycle. (Choose three.)
- A. HR specialists can create and manage work relationships, employment terms, and assignments for theworkers to whim they have security access.
- B. The Add Person tasks include creating a new person’s first work relationship with the enterprise.
- C. Line Managers can transfer their direct and indirect reports only.
- D. HR specialists and line managers can create and manage work relationships, employment terms, and assignments for all the workers.
- E. Line managers can create and manage work relationships, employment terms, and assignments for all workers.
NEW QUESTION 9
There are two distinct lists of grades that should be available in two separate business units of yourorganization. During testing, you notice that the lists of grades of the two business units are not per the requirement.
What went wrong in the setup?
- A. All grades are associates with the COMMON set only.
- B. An incorrect grade ladder is attaches to thetwo business units.
- C. The grade rates of the two business units have been interchanged.
- D. Incorrect Reference Data Sets (Set ID) are used with each Business Unit.
NEW QUESTION 10
As an HCM Integration Specialist you are responsible for preparing and loading data into HCM Cloud HCM Data Loader.
What process flow do you need to follow to ensure the migration is successful?
- A. Place zip file(s) containing data on the WebCenter Content server and submit a request to import and load the zip file(s). HCM Data Loader decompresses the zip files and imports individual data lines into staging table
- B. Objects are then loaded to the Oracle Fusion Application tables and error handling is done through the HCM Data Loader Interface or via the Data Set Summary.
- C. Place zip file(s) containing data on the SFTP serve
- D. HCM Data Loader decompresses the zip files and imports individual data lines into staging table
- E. Objects are then loaded to the Oracle Fusion Application tables and error handling is done through the HCM Data Loader Interface or via the Data Set Summary.
- F. Place dat file(s) containing data on the WebCenter Content server and submit a request to import and load the zip file(s). HCM Data Loader loads all the data directly to the Oracle Fusion Application tables and error handling is done through the HCM Data Loader Interface or via the Data Set Summary.
- G. Place dat file(s) containing data on the WebCenterContent server and submit a request to import and load the zip file(s). HCM Data Loader decompresses the zip files and imports individual data lines intostaging tables, and objects are then loaded to the Oracle Fusion Application table
- H. Error handling isdone through the HCM Data Loader Interface or via the Data Set Summary.
NEW QUESTION 11
A candidate applied for an employment opportunity with a legal employer in the past. The candidate re-applies after some time for an opportunity with a different legal employer in the same enterprise. While applying the second time, the candidate provides a new national identification value.
Which option does the application use to check if a matching record already exists in the system?
- A. The application cannot identify the matchingrecord and there will be two person records available for further processing.
- B. The application identifies a match if the first name, the first character of the last name, and date of birth are the same; or if the last name, the first character of the first name, and date of birth are the same.
- C. Because the national identifier has changed, the system cannot identify the matching record.
- D. The application searches for the availability of date of birth and middle name to identify the matching record.
NEW QUESTION 12
An employee starts employment with her company in France next month. She was employed by the enterprise in the United States for several years, but resigned two years ago. Identify the correct statement about the person number for the employee.
- A. The employee has a person record with the enterprise so she will continue with the same person number.
- B. The employee gets a new person number for her employment in France if the legal employer sequence is used for person number.
- C. The employee continues with her old person number if global sequence is used for person number.
- D. The employee’s new person number will be her previous number suffixed by -1.
NEW QUESTION 13
A human resource specialist is promoting an employee. While promoting an employee, the human resource specialist is required to enter the promotion date, promotion action, and promotion reason. However, the promotion reason list of values does not list an appropriate reason.
Select the two options that would help the human resource specialist understand the Action framework available in the application. (Choose two.)
- A. Action Reasons are seeded and can be defined by a user.
- B. Action Reasons are seeded and cannot be defined by a user.
- C. Actions are seeded and cannot be defined by a user.
- D. Action Types are seeded and cannot be defined by a user.
NEW QUESTION 14
The Human Resource Representative of the organization if trying to set up the Jobs and Positions for the enterprise.
What are the three options that the Human Resource Representative should be aware of regarding Jobs and Positions?(Choose three.)
- A. Jobs are shared by Sets and Positions are assigned to Business Units.
- B. Jobs and Positions are shared by Sets.
- C. Department and location can be defined for a Position.
- D. When creating Positions, the grades that are specified forthe job become the default grades for the Position.
NEW QUESTION 15
For the Change Manager transaction, the first-level approval is set to the Application Role type.The name of the application role is HR Specialist Sales. In the Change Manager approval rule configuration, the Enable Auto Claim option is deselected.
Which two actions take place when the transaction for manager change is initiated for employees? (Choose two.)
- A. The transaction goes into error because it was no auto-claimed.
- B. The transaction has to be approved by all HR Specialist Sales representatives for it to be approved.
- C. The transaction goes for approval to all the workers who inherit the HR Specialist Sales role.
- D. One of the HR Specialist Sales representatives should “Claim” the transaction for it to be assigned for approval.
- E. If one of the HR Specialist Sales representatives rejects the transaction, others can still approve it.
- F. The transaction will be auto-claimed and assigned randomly to anyone who has the HR Specialist Sales role.
NEW QUESTION 16
A manager returned from US Subsidiary after a period of 3 months to his source location of UK Subsidiary. Which is theoption a Human Resource representative should exercise to re-instate the manager’s records in the source legal employer?
- A. Create another assignment with the return date as the effective date.
- B. Entering the return will automaticallyre-instate the record on the return date.
- C. Deploy a Descriptive Flexfiled to capture the return dat
- D. Update this segment with the actual return date to reinstate the record.
- E. Initiate the End Global Temporary Assignment action and specify a return dat
- F. The global temporary assignment is terminated and the assignment’s in the source legal employer are reinstated automatically on the return date.
NEW QUESTION 17
As an HR Specialist it is your responsibility to hire employees and enter their base salary information. After you selected a grade and salary basis, and entered the base salary, you expected to see the compa-ratio information display - but it does not.
What is the possible cause for the information NOT displaying?
- A. The grade rate and the salary basis are tied to different frequencies.
- B. The grade rate was not linked to the salary basis.
- C. The grade and the salary basis are tied to different legislative data groups.
- D. The graderate and the salary basis are tied to different legislative data groups.
NEW QUESTION 18
An employee’s job description is “Recruiter” as of 01-Jan-2015. This job was updated in the system to “Consultant” on 01-Feb-2015. The 01-Feb-2015 assignment record is the latest effective dated employment record in the system. On 01-Mar-2015, the HR specialist wants to view this employee’s previous employment details and searches for them on the Person Management page. The HR specialist enters the effective as-of date value as 31-Jan-2015 with the search keyword “Recruiter” because the employee was workingas a recruiter on 31st Jan 2015. The search returns no rows.
What is causing this?
- A. The Person Management page search does not support Job attribute keywords.
- B. The Update Person Search Keyword process has associated the effective dates with thejob attributes in the keyword record resulting in search discrepancies.
- C. The Update Person Search keyword process has failed on 31-Jan-2015 but ran successfully the next day.
- D. The Person Management page search does not support date-effective keywords.
- E. The Update Person Search Keyword process has updated the latest effective dated job attribute in the keyword record.
- F. The Update Person Search keyword process has failed on 01-Mar-2015 but ran successfully the previous day.
NEW QUESTION 19
Recommend!! Get the Full 1z0-1046-20 dumps in VCE and PDF From Dumps-hub.com, Welcome to Download: https://www.dumps-hub.com/1z0-1046-20-dumps.html (New 0 Q&As Version)