It is impossible to pass Oracle 1z0-1046-20 exam without any help in the short term. Come to Exambible soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed Oracle 1z0-1046-20 practice questions. You will get a surprising result by our Up to date Oracle Global Human Resources Cloud 2020 Implementation Essentials practice guides.
Also have 1z0-1046-20 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
As the Workflow Administrator you are responsible for ensuring that approval workflows are handled in a timely basis.
If you notice that there are outstanding notifications, what action can you take to move the approval along?
- A. Deny the workflow on behalf of the assigned Approver.
- B. Approve theworkflow on behalf of the assigned Approver.
- C. Push back the workflow to another Approver.
- D. Reassign the workflow to another Approver.
NEW QUESTION 2
You want to use theTree Management feature of Functional Setup Manager to organize data into hierarchies. Which option represents seeded tree structures?
- A. organization, job, division, geographies
- B. organization, position, division, geographies
- C. organization, position,department, geographies
- D. organization, job, department, geographies
- E. organization, position, division, establishment
NEW QUESTION 3
An employee accesses their Personal Information work area and wants to create his personal payment method. On navigating to the link, the employee sees that the ‘Create’ icon is disabled and is unable to create their personal payment method. The employee raises a service request to troubleshoot this issue.
What are the two options the Analyst supporting the service request should look at for the root cause? (Choose two.)
- A. The employee does not have a valid payment method.
- B. The employee does not have a payroll relationship associated.
- C. ThePayroll Definition does not have a Valid Payment Method assigned.
- D. The elements are not defined.
NEW QUESTION 4
An organization is running a fitness program. They want to identify a FitnessRepresentative who will be responsible for a group of people in the organization. How should you set this up?
- A. Create a new job Fitness Representative and associate that to the person.
- B. Define the person’s area of responsibility to reflect Fitness Representative.
- C. Deploy a Descriptive Flexfield to capture the information.
- D. Deploy a Key Flexfield to capture the information.
NEW QUESTION 5
During implementation, a two-tier employment model - multiple assignment has beenset up. Now the client wants to store contract information.
Which statement is true about changing the employment model setting after implementation?
- A. The client change from any two-tier option to another at any point of time, irrespective of the existence of work relationships.
- B. If employees exists within the enterprise and legal employer the person model setting changed as there are not contract options that support a contract with multiple assignment.
- C. The client can have both: a two-tier multiple assignment employment model can remain for its existing employees, and a two-tier multiple contracts single assignment can be created to hire new employees with the same legal employer.
- D. The client cannot move form a two-tier multiple assignment to two-tier single contract and single assignment after implementation.
NEW QUESTION 6
As an HR Administrator, you are responsible for entering Pending workers into Oracle Global Human Resources Cloud.
Identify the three options that are correct for the Pending worker.
- A. A person number is associated with a Pending Worker.
- B. An employee number is associated with a Pending Worker.
- C. A person who already has a person record cannot be a Pending Worker.
- D. This is a person for whom you create a person record that is effective before the hire date.
NEW QUESTION 7
A client’s organization employs disabled individuals. All these individuals are registered with an external organization that supports them. The client wants to capture the registration details and somelegislative information pertaining to their disabilities.
As an implementation consultant, how would you configure the system to capture this information?
- A. Define disability organizations in the system and, while creating person records, enter any other descriptive or legislative information pertaining to disability.
- B. Define a tax reporting unit for the group of employees with disabilities.
- C. Define Reporting Establishment for the group of employees with disabilities and capture the required information.
- D. Because the organization supporting the disabled employees is an external organization, information pertaining to this cannot be captured in the system.
NEW QUESTION 8
A Human Resource Representative is inthe process of transferring an employee from the French Subsidiary to the US Subsidiary and exercise the option of Global Transfer.
Identify the three options for the Global Transfer process.
- A. The Human Resources Representative can override the default by deselecting the assignments that are not required to be terminated; these assignments retain their original status and the work relationship is not terminated.
- B. A new work relationship in the destination legal employer is not created automatically.
- C. The existing employment terms and assignments in the source work relationship are terminated and their status is set to Inactive - Payroll Eligible by default.
- D. A new worker relationship in the destination legal employer is created automatically.
- E. The Human Resource Representative cannot override the default changes.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which three options define Locations?
- A. Location information is entered only onc
- B. Subsequently, when setting up workforce structures the location is selected from a list.
- C. Locations that are created can be represented on a map for easier identification and access.
- D. Alocation identifies the physical addresses of a workforce structure, such as a department.
- E. Locations that are created can be represented as a tree and can be used in the security profile.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which employment model options are available for newly provisioned HCM Cloud environments?
- A. 2-tier single assignment, 2-tier single contract single assignment, 2-tier multiple contracts multiple assignment, 2-tier multiple assignment
- B. 2-tier multiple assignment, 2-tier single assignment
- C. 2-tier single assignment, 2-tier multiple assignment, 2-tier multiple contracts multiple assignment
- D. 2-tier single assignment, 2-tier single contract single assignment, 2-tier multiple assignment, 2-tier multiple contracts single assignment
NEW QUESTION 11
You want to track changes to certain Oracle Global Human Resources Cloud records, for example, changes to employment and assignment records. You want tocreate your own actions and associate them with predefined action types.
Identify two correct statements about actions. (Choose two.)
- A. User-defined actions can be created and linked to predefined action types.
- B. An action must always have an action reason associated.
- C. Only one action can be associate with an action type.
- D. Actions can be launched from the Organization Chart page and are controlled by data security.
- E. Actions are not a mandatory work structure.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which three are correct locations from where Line Managers can access the Add Assignment guided process?
- A. Person Management work area in My Workforce
- B. SmartNavigation
- C. Actions Menu in About Me work area
- D. Actions Menu in My Team work area
- E. Quick Actions
NEW QUESTION 13
Your organization has decided to implement Position Synchronization for a section of workers. At what levels can you configure this feature?
- A. Enterprise HCM Information, Division, and Department
- B. Legal Employer, Division, and Business Unit
- C. Enterprise HCM Information and Legal Employer
- D. Legal Employer, Division, and Country
NEW QUESTION 14
While promoting an employee in the system, it is required that the HR Specialist is able to see the name of the next three jobs the employee can progress to in the list of valuescontained in the Job field.
Which setup meets this requirement?
- A. Descriptive flex fields must be defined to hold Progression Job Information.
- B. Benchmark all the jobs in the system.
- C. Progression Job Information must be defined during job creation.
- D. Job Evaluation criteria must be set up during job creation.
- E. Create an appropriate job set.
NEW QUESTION 15
You are part of a new implementation and have the seeded HR Specialist role. You are able to find all the workers in Person Gallery, but not able to view a single worker on the Person Management page. Identify two reasons for this. (Choose two.)
- A. The Person Security Profile in the data role, which is attached to the seeded HR Specialist application role, does not allow the person access to data.
- B. The Person Profileis not created for any of the employees in the new instance.
- C. The Refresh Manager Hierarchy process is not run in the instance.
- D. The seeded HR Specialist role does not have access to hire the worker in the instance.
- E. The Public Person Security Profile is set up as View All Workers in the data role, which is attached to the seeded HR Specialist application role.
NEW QUESTION 16
You are a human resource specialist and a workflow request is showing in your worklist notification even after you approvedit (sent it to the second level approver). What are three possible causes of this behavior? (Choose three.)
- A. The second level approver might have approved the request.
- B. The second level approver might have rejected the request.
- C. The second level approver might have reassigned the request.
- D. The second level approver might have executed a pushback on the request.
- E. The second level approver might have opted for an adhoc route.
NEW QUESTION 17
Your customer wants to know how many employees are leaving the organization on their own. Identify the correct sequence of steps that you need to perform to meet his requirement.
- A. Create a new action > Create a new reason and use it during termination.
- B. Create a new action type > Create a new action > Create a new action reason and use it during termination.
- C. Create a new action reason and associate it with the available action typ
- D. Use it during termination.
- E. Create a new action type > Create a new action reason and use it during termination.
- F. Create a new action > Associate it with anexisting action type > Create a new action reason and use it during termination.
NEW QUESTION 18
During implementation, a two-tier employment model has been set up. Now the client wants to store employment terms and contract details for its employees. Which statement is true about moving from two-tier to a three-tier model?
- A. The client can have both: a two-tier employment model can remain for its existing employees, and a three-tier employment model can be created to hire new employees within the same legal employer.
- B. The client cannot move from a two-tier to a three-tier employment model after the model has been implemented.
- C. The client can move from a two-tier to a three-tier employment model at any point of time, irrespective of the existence of work relationships.
- D. If no work relationships exist in the enterprise or legalemployer, then the client can switch from a two-tier to a three-tier employment model.
NEW QUESTION 19
100% Valid and Newest Version 1z0-1046-20 Questions & Answers shared by Surepassexam, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.surepassexam.com/1z0-1046-20-exam-dumps.html (New 0 Q&As)