Proper study guides for Update Oracle Oracle Autonomous Database Cloud 2020 Specialist certified begins with Oracle 1z0-931-20 preparation products which designed to deliver the Guaranteed 1z0-931-20 questions by making you pass the 1z0-931-20 test at your first time. Try the free 1z0-931-20 demo right now.
Oracle 1z0-931-20 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
When working with an Autonomous Exadata Infrastructure supporting Autonomous Databases, where do you go to view the maintenance history of the Exadata?
- A. Under Core Infrastructure then Compute then Autonomous Exadata
- B. Under Solutions and Platform then Platform Services then Autonomous Exadata
- C. Under Database then Autonomous Transaction Processing then Autonomous Exadata
- D. Under Core Infrastructure then Autonomous Exadata
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two statements are correct about Autonomous Data Warehouse on Shared Exadata Infrastructure?
- A. Parallelism is not enabled by default.
- B. Compression is enabled by defaul
- C. Autonomous Data Warehouse uses Hybrid Columnar Compression for all tables by default.
- D. Oracle Database Result Cache is enabled by default for all SQL statements.
- E. You have direct access to the database node.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two methods can you use to create users and grant roles in Autonomous Database services? (Choose two.)
- A. through the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure service console
- B. through SQL/Developer s
- C. using DBMS_CLOUD_ADMIN package
- D. through SQLPIus
https://oracle-base.com/articles/vm/oracle-cloud-autonomous-data-warehouse-adw-create-service https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/paas/autonomous-data-warehouse-cloud/user/connect-sqlplus.html#GUID-A30 https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/paas/autonomous-data-warehouse-cloud/user/connect-sql-dev.html#GUID-FB6 https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/paas/autonomous-data-warehouse-cloud/user/dbms-cloud-admin.html#GUID-D
NEW QUESTION 4
You are the admin of an Autonomous Database (ADB) instance, and a new developer has requested a new workspace in APEX.
What statement describes the step to provide the developer a new workspace in APEX?
- A. Create an IDCS user with the APEX role.
- B. Access the APEX Administration Services and create the workspace for the developer.
- C. Create a new developer account.
- D. Create a database user with the APEX role.
NEW QUESTION 5
A new Python developer has joined your team and needs to access the Autonomous Database (ADB) data. How does the developer connect to and interact with ADB from Python?
- A. SQL Developer
- B. JAVA JDK
- C. You can't use Python with ADB.
- D. The Oracle Client and the cx_Oracle interface for Python
NEW QUESTION 6
Which Autonomous Database Service is NOT used to connect to an Autonomous Transaction Processing instance?
- A. TPPERFORMANT
- B. MEDIUM
- C. HIGH
- D. LOW
- E. TPURGENT
Predefined Database Service Names for Autonomous Transaction Processing
The tnsnames.ora file provided with the credentials zip file contains five database service names identifiable as tpurgent, tp, high, medium, and low. The predefined service names provide different levels of performance and concurrency for Autonomous Transaction Processing.
• tpurgent: The highest priority application connection service for time critical transaction processing operations. This connection service supports manual parallelism.
• tp: A typical application connection service for transaction processing operations. This connection service does not run with parallelism.
• high: A high priority application connection service for reporting and batch operations. All operations run in parallel and are subject to queuing.
• medium: A typical application connection service for reporting and batch operations. All operations run in parallel and are subject to queuing. Using this service the degree of parallelism is limited to four (4).
• low: A lowest priority application connection service for reporting or batch processing operations. This connection service does not run with parallelism.
NEW QUESTION 7
During the provisioning of an Autonomous Database on Dedicated hardware, what does the Database Administrator need to select to determine where the Autonomous Database is created on the Dedicated infrastructure?
- A. the name or OCID of the Exadata infrastructure which was assigned by the the Fleet Administrator
- B. the Client Credentials wallet which is used to connect to the Autonomous Database
- C. the 'High Availability Container Database' in which the Autonomous instance should run
- D. the Compartment of the Dedicated infrastructure as each compartment only runs 1 Dedicated environment
- E. the Listener endpoint where the Autonomous Database should register on
NEW QUESTION 8
According to Oracle documentation, it is a best practice when planning and instituting Access Controls for your Autonomous Dedicated environment regarding Subnets, Compartments and User Groups.
Which statement is true?
- A. Create a separate VCN that contains only public subnets
- B. Only 1 of each is allowed to be allocated per environment.
- C. Only 1 Subnet and 1 Compartment are allowed, multiple Groups highly advised.
- D. Create at least 2 of each resource
NEW QUESTION 9
Which statement is NOT correct when using Automatic Indexing on Autonomous Data Warehouse?
- A. Process includes identify candidates, create invisible auto indexes , verify with implement if performance improved and delete unused.
- B. You can use the dbms_auto_index package to report on the automatic task and to set your preferences.
- C. It is enabled by default.
- D. You can control behavior at the statement level using the use_aoto_indexes or NO_USE_AUTO_INDEXES hints.
- E. The indexing feature is implemented as an automatic task that runs at a fixed interval.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which statement is NOT correct when setting up compartment quotas?
- A. There are three types of quota policy statements which are set, unset and zero.
- B. Compartment quotas use policies that allow allocation of resources with a high level of flexibility.
- C. Along with compartment budgets, compartment quotas create a powerful toolset to manage your spending.
- D. Compartment quotas are set by Oracle.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which statement is correct about managing and monitoring of Autonomous Database?
- A. You can use Service console to move Autonomous DB between compartments.
- B. You can use Service console to create manual backups of Autonomous database.
- C. You can use Service console to enable or disable auto scaling of Autonomous DB.
- D. You can use Service console to manage runaway SQL statements on Autonomous DB.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which statement is true when you provision an Autonomous Database using the cloning method?
- A. After an Autonomous database is created using a clone, the network access option can be changed.
- B. A clone database source can be a running database instance.
- C. A clone database source can be from a point-in-time backup that is less than 2 hours old.
- D. When cloning an Autonomous Database, Oracle Machine Learning workspaces, projects, and notebooks of the source database are cloned to the new database.
NEW QUESTION 13
Your customer wants to permanently disable scheduled maintenance on Autonomous Dedicated Infrastructure to keep their current database version(s).
How can they achieve this?
- A. Change the Automatic Maintenance Schedule to 'None’d.
- B. Change the Automatic Maintenance Schedule to 'Specify a Schedule' but do not select any month, week or day.
- C. You cannot permanently disable scheduled Automatic Maintenance.
- D. Change the Automatic Maintenance Schedule to 'No Preference'.
NEW QUESTION 14
What are three methods to load data into the Autonomous Database?
- A. Oracle GoldenGate
- B. Transportable Tablespace
- C. RMAN Restore
- D. Oracle Data Pump
- E. SQL*Loader
NEW QUESTION 15
What is the correct way to list all files in the default data pump directory?
- A. By executing select * from DBMS_CLOUD.LIST_FILES('DATA_PUMP_DIR');
- B. You cannot list files in the default data pump directory from Autonomous Data Warehouse (ADW).
- C. Log onto ADW server and issue is -al on the command line.
- D. By executing select * from utl_file . list ( ‘DATA_PUMP_DIR ' ) ;
NEW QUESTION 16
Which two are correct actions to take in order to Download the Autonomous Database Credentials?
- A. Click on the Autonomous Data Warehouse in the menu, click a database name, then Choose DB Connection button, then Download the Wallet.
- B. Click on the Autonomous Data Warehouse section, pick a database, then Choose Actions, then Download the Wallet.
- C. Click the Compute section of the menu, then choose Instance Configurations, then Download Wallet.
- D. Click on the Object Storage and find your Autonomous Bucket and Download the Wallet Credentials.
- E. Find the Service Console for your Autonomous Database, then pick Administration, then Download the Client Credentials (Wallet).
NEW QUESTION 17
Autonomous Database's auto scaling feature allows your database to use up to three times the current base number of CPU cores at any time. As demand increases, auto scaling automatically increases the number of cores in use. Likewise, as demand drops, auto scaling automatically decreases the number of cores in use.
Which statement is FALSE regarding the auto scaling feature?
- A. For databases on dedicated Exadata infrastructure, the maximum number of cores is limited by the number of free cores that aren't being used by other auto scaling databases to meet high-load demands.
- B. The base number of OCPU cores allocated to a database is not guaranteed.
- C. For databases on dedicated Exadata infrastructure, the maximum number of cores available to a database depends on the total number of cores available in the Exadata infrastructure instance.
- D. Auto scaling is enabled by default and can be enabled or disabled at any time.
NEW QUESTION 18
Which two license types does the customer need to benefit from BYOL when leveraging on-premise Enterprise Database licenses in Oracle Autonomous Database?
- A. Exadata
- B. Active Data Guard
- C. RAC, but only when scaling beyond 16 OCPUs
- D. Transparent Data Encryption
- E. Multitenant
NEW QUESTION 19
You have a requirement to create an Autonomous Transaction Processing database that can support at least 200 concurrent statements per OCPU as well as parallelism.
Which service will you need to connect to?
- A. TPURGENT
- B. TP
- C. MEDIUM
- D. LOW
tpurgent: The highest priority application connection service for time critical transaction processing operations. This connection service supports manual parallelism.
NEW QUESTION 20
A Corporation is building a web application to allow its customers to schedule service requests online. There is also a need to run operational reports at times during non-peak hours. The architecture team is debating whether such reports should be run on the OLTP database or in a separate data mart. The DBA Manager does not want to add anymore admin responsibility to the team and is looking for a database option that's low to zero maintenance, but meets their strict performance requirements as well.
Which Oracle Cloud Infrastructure database service is appropriate for this scenario?
- A. Since the application needs to be highly available, it should to be deployed on a Kubernetes Cluster.
- B. ADW since operational reporting is a higher priority in this scenario.
- C. It is best to build a separate data warehouse, and move the OLTP data on a nightly basis.
- D. AT
- E. Using 'tpurgent' and 'high' TNS services to separate connection types.
Autonomous Transaction Processing provides all of the performance of the market leading Oracle Database in an environment that is tuned and optimized to meet the demands of a variety of applications, including: mission-critical transaction processing, mixed transactions and analytics, loT, and JSON document store.
As a service Autonomous Transaction Processing does not require database administration. With Autonomous Transaction Processing you do not need to configure or manage any hardware, or install any software. Autonomous Transaction Processing handles creating the database, backing up the database, patching and upgrading the database, and growing or shrinking the database.
NEW QUESTION 21
Which statement is true about connecting an OCI compute instance to a Shared Autonomous Database?
- A. The Autonomous Database must be in the same VCN and Subnet as the Compute instance.
- B. The OCI compute instance does not support connecting to a Shared Autonomous Database.
- C. The Autonomous Database must belong to a Network Security Group (NSG).
- D. The OCI compute instance can be used with an Always-Free Autonomous Database account.
- E. A Private Endpoint is required to connect to the Shared-Autonomous Database.
NEW QUESTION 22
What is the role of a Fleet Administrator in Autonomous Database (ADB) on Dedicated Infrastructure deployments?
- A. Fleet Administrator defines and gains access to the ADMIN administrative user account for the database.
- B. Fleet administrators create, monitor and manage Autonomous Exadata Infrastructure and Autonomous Container Database resources.
- C. Fleet Administrators are responsible for patching and backups of all container databases.
- D. Fleet Administrators create, monitor and manage Autonomous Databases.
NEW QUESTION 23
Which three security features are available in Oracle Autonomous Database Shared Infrastructure?
- A. Transparent Data Encryption
- B. Database Vault
- C. Customer Managed Keys
- D. Data Redaction
- E. Audit Vault
NEW QUESTION 24
What command should you issue to enable application continuity on Autonomous Database Shared Infrastructure?
- A. alter database set application_continuity=true
- B. alter session set application_continuity=true
- C. exec dbms_cloucl_admi
- D. enable_app_cont ( ' <service_name> ' ) ;
- E. alter system set application_continuity=true
NEW QUESTION 25
P.S. Easily pass 1z0-931-20 Exam with 60 Q&As Dumps-files.com Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Dumps-files.com 1z0-931-20 Dumps: https://www.dumps-files.com/files/1z0-931-20/ (60 New Questions)