It is more faster and easier to pass the VMware 2V0-21.20 exam by using High value VMware Professional VMware vSphere 7.x questuins and answers. Immediate access to the Down to date 2V0-21.20 Exam and find the same core area 2V0-21.20 questions with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
VMware 2V0-21.20 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
An administrator receives an escalation to investigate a low disk space alarm on a datastore. The administrator discovers that a snapshot has been accidentally taken on a production, write-intensive database server. The snapshot has grown to nearly 1 TB in size in less than an hour and continues growing every second.
Which behavior should the administrator expect while deleting the snapshot?
- A. ESXi will instantly switch from the base disk to the snapshot delta disk with no performance impact.
- B. ESXi will merge the snapshot delta disk into the base disk; the virtual machine will be briefly stunned.
- C. ESXi will commit the snapshot delta disk into the base disk; ongoing database write activity could resultin long stun times.
- D. ESXi will create a virtual RAM disk to cache ongoing database write activity; performance impact will be limited.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which TCP/IP stack can support management traffic, vSphere vMotion, IP storage and vSphere Fault Tolerance?
- A. vSphere vMotion TCP/IP stack
- B. Provisioning TCP/IP stack
- C. VXLAN TCP/IP stack
- D. Default TCP/IP stack
NEW QUESTION 3
A virtual machine with a single 100 GB virtual machine disk file has a single 20 GB snapshot. The virtual machine is powered off.
How much additional free space on the datastore is required to delete the snapshot, committing the snapshot delta disk to the base disk?
- A. 120 GB
- B. 100 GB
- C. 0 GB
- D. 20 GB
NEW QUESTION 4
Which tool is used to monitor the vCenter Server Appliance resources?
- A. vimCop
- B. esxtop
- C. esxcli
- D. vmstat
NEW QUESTION 5
Which two storage technologies can an administrator use to deploy the Virtual Machine File System (VMFS)? (Choose two.)
- A. iSCSI storage
- B. vSAN storage
- C. Fibre Channel storage
- D. Virtual Volumes storage
- E. NFS storage
NEW QUESTION 6
How does vSphere handle memory allocation during the instant clone process?
- A. Memory is shared among all child virtual machines using a delta disk.
- B. The first child virtual machine serves as a memory snapshot for any subsequent child virtual machines.
- C. An identical clone of the parent virtual machine's memory is created for each child virtual machine.
- D. A unique memory pool is created per child virtual machine using copy-on-write.
NEW QUESTION 7
What are two pre-requisites for enabling ESXi secure boot? (Choose two.)
- A. External Key Management Service
- B. Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI)
- C. vCenter Server 7.0 or greater
- D. ESXi 7.0 or greater
- E. Trusted Platform Module version 2.0
NEW QUESTION 8
Refer to the exhibit.
What does the %RDY for the Win1 virtual machine indicate?
- A. High CPU wait time
- B. Low CPU usage
- C. High CPU contention
- D. Low CPU contention
NEW QUESTION 9
An administrator is troubleshooting a recent failure and finds the following error messages:
Which action has failed, thus resulting in these errors?
- A. Virtual machine power off
- B. Virtual machine migration
- C. Virtual machine snapshot
- D. Virtual machine reconfiguration
NEW QUESTION 10
An administrator wants to ensure that when virtual machines (VMs) are powered on. Distributed Resource Scheduler (DRS) places them on the best-suited host. When the cluster becomes imbalanced, the administrator wants DRS to display recommendations for manual VM migration.
Which DRS automation level should the administrator select?
- A. Disabled
- B. Fully automated
- C. Partially automated
- D. Manual
NEW QUESTION 11
Which step is required when adding an existing hard disk that is configured as a boot disk during virtual machine creation?
- A. Set the boot delay to at least 5,000 milliseconds.
- B. Enable Secure Boot.
- C. Select 'RDM Disk' from the 'Add New Device' drop-down menu.
- D. Remove the existing disk before adding the boot disk.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which step can an administrator take so that vSphere can access patch information if vCenter Server does NOT have Internet access?
- A. Use a Web server on the vCenter Server machine to automate the transfer of files.
- B. Install VMware vSphere Update Manager Download Service on a Windows server.
- C. Install VMware vSphere Update Manager Download Service on a Linux server.
- D. Use an offline ISO file to import patches to the vSphere Lifecycle Manager depot manually.
NEW QUESTION 13
An administrator is tasked with upgrading an existing VMware vSphere 6.5 environment to version 7.0. There are existing VMFS3 and VMFS5 datastores in the environment.
Which two statements are true regarding this upgrade? (Choose two.)
- A. An ESXi 7.0 host can automatically upgrade a VMFS5 datastore.
- B. VMFS3 is no longer supported with ESXi 7.0.
- C. VMFS5 is no longer supported with ESXi 7.0.
- D. An ESXi 7.0 host will automatically upgrade a VMFS3 datastore when discovered.
- E. A VMFS3 datastore cannot be upgraded; a new VMFS6 datastore is required.
NEW QUESTION 14
An administrator can attach a baseline to which two inventory objects? (Choose two.)
- A. Resource pools
- B. ESXi hosts
- C. Data centers
- D. Datastores
- E. Templates
NEW QUESTION 15
Which resource pool setting is used to specify the relative priority or importance as high, normal or low?
- A. Reservation type
- B. Limits
- C. Reservations
- D. Shares
NEW QUESTION 16
Which two VMware features are supported in a virtual machine using Intel Software Guard Extensions (Intel SGX) technology? (Choose two.)
- A. vSphere vMotion
- B. Storage I/O Control
- C. Virtual machine suspend and resume
- D. VM encryption
- E. Fault tolerance
NEW QUESTION 17
Which feature can an administrator use for site availability with minimal effort and a low recovery point objective (RPO)?
- A. vSphere vMotion
- B. vSphere Fault Tolerance
- C. vSphere Replication
- D. vSphere High Availability
NEW QUESTION 18
What is the minimum CPU core requirement for successful installation, or upgrade, of ESXi on a host?
- A. 1
- B. 2
- C. 32
- D. 8
NEW QUESTION 19
Thanks for reading the newest 2V0-21.20 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Downloadfreepdf.net 2V0-21.20 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.downloadfreepdf.net/2V0-21.20-pdf-download.html (109 Q&As Dumps)