It is impossible to pass Cisco 500-560 exam without any help in the short term. Come to Testking soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed Cisco 500-560 practice questions. You will get a surprising result by our Improved Cisco Networking: On-Premise and Cloud Solutions practice guides.
Online Cisco 500-560 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
What would be an indicator that a customer could benefit from a Meraki cloud-managed network?
- A. Customer needs modular hardware customization and granular, command-line level interfacing
- B. Customer prefers direct access to on-premises appliances and servers via in-line terminal management
- C. Customer requires end to-end visibility and a network that can be quickly deployed and easily managed by a limited IT stat
- D. Customer seeks to implement a diverse solution of firewalls with 3rd party integration alongside other cloud application.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which is a SKU for Mobility Express?
- A. AIR-AP1815W-X-K9
- B. AlR-AP28021-K9
- C. AIR-AP18151-K9C
- D. AlR-AP18521-K9
NEW QUESTION 3
What is the term given to cloud-brokered site-to-site VPN tunnels built using Cisco Meraki MX security Appliances?
- A. Auto-provisioning IPsec VPN (Auto VPN)
- B. Secure Shell tunneling (SSH)
- C. Generic Routing Encapsulation (GRE)
- D. Dynamic Multipoint VPN (DMVPN)
NEW QUESTION 4
What is one-way Catalyst 9200 achieves IT simplicity?
- A. view all network devices on a single pane of glass dashboard
- B. remote wipe any device on the network
- C. direct access devices wirelessly via OTA with Bluetooth
- D. enable virtual stacking
NEW QUESTION 5
Which Cisco product is the network management system,foundational controller,and analytics platform all the center of ……. network?
- A. Cisco DNA Spaces
- B. Cisco Meraki
- C. Cisco DNA Center
- D. Cisco Wireless Solutions
NEW QUESTION 6
Which series of routers are a good fit for small and midsize business customers who have limited space but need best-n-class routing?
- A. Meraki MX Series
- B. 4000 Series ISR
- C. RV Series
- D. 800 series ISR and 1100 Senes ISR
NEW QUESTION 7
What is one typical need of a small branch?
- A. multiple network services integrated into a single device
- B. comprehensive subscription-based services
- C. multiple devices for optimal flexibility
- D. ability for users to access the majority of resources at off-site data storage
NEW QUESTION 8
Which approach describes the high-velocity Cisco Meraki sales cycle?
- A. See, Try, Buy
- B. Compete, Pilot, Support
- C. POC, Q&A, Rollout
- D. Discover, Design, Demo
NEW QUESTION 9
What is the next largest operating expense for a typical corporation after employee salaries?
- A. information technology and technology purchases
- B. network administration costs
- C. corporate real estate costs
- D. software licensing costs
NEW QUESTION 10
What switching product should you lead with for a midmarket customer?
- A. Catalyst C9200
- B. Catalyst SG 550xG
- C. SG250X
- D. C2960L
NEW QUESTION 11
What is one-way Cisco DNA Spaces simplifies location services?
- A. Cisco DNA Spaces uses multiple dashboards tor customers to segregate data
- B. Cisco DNA Spaces is run on-premises
- C. Cisco DNA Spaces focuses exclusively on customer behavior
- D. Cisco DNA Spaces provides a single pan
- E. e view of allocation-based services that can be customized based on the ser and permissions.
NEW QUESTION 12
What is the key architectural component that allows Cisco Meraki's datacenters to be fully HIPAA and PCI compliant?
- A. non-existent command line interface
- B. controller and server-free design
- C. Layer 7 application fingerprinting
- D. out-of-band control plane
NEW QUESTION 13
Which combination of MS switch models is supported foe physical stacking with each other?
- A. MS120-8 and MS120-24
- B. MS350-48 and MS350-24X
- C. MS225-48 and MS350-48
- D. MS225-24 and MS425-16
NEW QUESTION 14
What is one charlatanistic differentiating the Meraki Dashboard from competing network management
- A. comprehensive aggregator of multi-vendor networks
- B. instantaneous access to virtualized applications
- C. built-in live chat for on-demand troubleshooting support
- D. centralized single pane of glass for access and management
NEW QUESTION 15
What is a key feature of the Meraki MV Dashboard?
- A. drag and drop camera feeds to create video walls with up to 16 cameras per layout
- B. bulk configuration changes and software updates
- C. device security and location analytics in a single pane of glass
- D. single pane of glass showing root cause analysis for all connected wireless clients
NEW QUESTION 16
Which statement correctly describes how Cisco Meraki devices behave should they be unable to contact the Meraki Cloud server?
- A. The network devices will attempt to establish a connection to a locally hosted database server that has been configured for high availability.
- B. The devices may be re-initiated into a backup mode if an administrator manually intervenes using a direct, local connection.
- C. The network stops passing traffic across all devices and the interfaces including any connected nonCisco Meraki devices.
- D. The network devices continue to function normally (traffic lows at full rate) but management and configuration functions are interrupted.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which of these statements clearly depicts increasing sophistication in the security threat landscape?
- A. 65% of attacks evade existing security tools
- B. 66% of connected devices are mobile
- C. 28% of top security constraints are caused by product compatibility
- D. 25% of users spend their worktime off network
NEW QUESTION 18
Which statement is true regarding Next Generation Firewall (NGFW)?
- A. blocking malicious destinations before a connection is ever established
- B. facilitating critical protection from constant, dynamic, and rapidly evolving web threats
- C. reducing fragmentation by integrating with other Cisco security and network solutions integrating deep visibility, preeminent
- D. intelligence, and superior protection
NEW QUESTION 19
What feature of the Catalyst 2960-L allows customers to get a small branch or office network running within minutes?
- A. support for Cisco DNA center
- B. on-box web interface for configuration
- C. flexible deployments with Stackwise-160
- D. complete CLI support
NEW QUESTION 20
Which of the following best describes the ISR 1000?
- A. a routing solution for customers who do not need an SD-WAN architecture
- B. a high-performance single platform capable meeting Gigabit forwarding performance needs
- C. a high-performance platform that offers SD-WAN, comprehensive security, and wired and wireless access
- D. an entry-level platform delivering WAN, comprehensive security, and cellular connectivity
NEW QUESTION 21
100% Valid and Newest Version 500-560 Questions & Answers shared by 2passeasy, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/500-560/ (New 50 Q&As)