It is more faster and easier to pass the 9A0-389 Exam Questions and Answers by using 9A0-389 Exam Questions. Immediate access to the 9A0-389 Free Practice Questions and find the same core area 9A0-389 Exam Questions and Answers with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Adobe 9A0-389 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which XML element correctly defines a 32-bit integer field?
- A. <attribute name=”count” label=”Count” type=”integer” />
- B. <attribute name=”count”label=“Count” type=”long” />
- C. <attribute name=”count” label=“Count” type=”integer” length=”32” />
- D. <attribute name=”count” label=“Count” type=”long” length=”32” />
NEW QUESTION 2
You need to display email, firstName and lastName according to the following layout. Which element or attribute should you use?
- A. length=”100” attribute on the email.
- B. colspan=”2” attribute on the email.
- C. <static/> element after the email.
- D. <container/> element after the email.
NEW QUESTION 3
A user receives an Adobe Campaign email notification where they are informed that approval is needed for a certain delivery. The user logs into the Adobe Campaign console and wants to approve the mentioned delivery via the delivery dashboard but the approval link is NOT displayed there. What would cause the approval link to NOT be shown?
- A. The delivery has already been approved by another operator.
- B. The user needs to belong to the “Delivery operators” group in order to see the link.
- C. Only the link provided in the email notification can be used to approve the delivery.
- D. The content of the delivery needs to be approved by another operator first.
NEW QUESTION 4
What could we do to improve the integrity of the following API function?
- A. Return a DOMElement instead of a string
- B. Include a try – catch statement to catch errors
- C. Store the incoming arguments in an array
- D. Use thequeryDef API instead of the load() and save() methods
- E. Include a conditional If statement to catch errors
NEW QUESTION 5
What is the effect of the following sysFilter when added to a Recipient schema extension?
- A. When viewing or loading Recipients in Adobe Campaign, only Recipients with an email address are displayed or loaded
- B. All Web Applications that capture an email address will automatically validate that the field is not empty
- C. Only Recipients with email address can be inserted into thedatabase
- D. Recipients without email addresses will automatically be executed from email deliveries
NEW QUESTION 6
How would you setup a container in a form in order to make it visible for operators with the named right Managementgroup2?
- A. <container xpath=”HasNamedRight” label=”Managementgroup2” visible=”true” …>
- B. <container type=”visible”…><condition expr=”@namedRight = = ‘Managementgroup2’”/>…</container>
- C. <container visibleIf=”HasNamedRight(‘Managementgroup2’)” …>…</container>
- D. <container enableIf=”expr=’[@namedRight]= = Managementgroup2”’ …>…</container>
NEW QUESTION 7
- A. The end activity will cause all records in the context to be removed from memory.
- B. The split might fail causing no deliveries to be sent.
- C. The two deliveries will be sent concurrently causing issues with the MTA.
- D. The query may not have been completed before the scheduler runs again.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which is required when creating a new Plan?
- A. Description
- B. Parent
- C. Start and end date
- D. Nature
NEW QUESTION 9
Workflows are NOT executing anymore. Which module is the root cause for this problem?
- A. runwf
- B. mta
- C. watchdog
- D. wfserver
NEW QUESTION 10
You want to create a landing page that has a width of exactly 800 pixels. What should you do?
- A. Create an HTML nodewithin the page and specify the page width.
- B. Open the page properties and set the “page width” attribute.
- C. Open the rendering and add a CSS directive to overload the page width.
NEW QUESTION 11
A new schema is defined. An error appears, as shown below, when the schema is saved. What could be the cause of the error?
- A. The xpath to the enumeration is incorrect.
- B. The enumeration definition is incorrect.
- C. The recipient schema is incorrect.
- D. The eventType element is incorrect.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which statement best applies to the following schema?
- A. A 1:N relationship to the cus:recipient schema is declared
- B. A 1:N relationship to the cus:company schema is declared
- C. A 1:1 relationship to the cus:recipient schema is declared
- D. A 1:1 relationship to the cus:company schema is declared
NEW QUESTION 13
A new schema is defined. This error appears when the schema is saved. What is the reason for this error?
- A. The location element is incorrect.
- B. The compute-string is incorrect.
- C. The type of the zipcode attribute is incorrect.
- D. The prospect does not have a zip code.
NEW QUESTION 14
You create a new operator in Adobe Campaign. You decide the operator will NOT need access to the system via the rich client console. Which statement is true when rich client access is forbidden?
- A. The operator cannot login via the rich client but has web access and is authorized to make API requests
- B. The operator can only access the system through SSH
- C. The operator cannot login via the rich client or make API requests but will have web access
- D. The operator cannot login via the rich clientand has to access all functionality through a web interface
NEW QUESTION 15
In order to restrict the choice of target elements in an input form a sysfilter was added via the link definition:
What is missing in line 4?
- A. <element expr=”@domain =‘adobe.com’”/>
- B. <condition expr=”@domain = ‘adobe.com’”/>
- C. <element xpath=”@domain = ‘adobe.com’”/>
- D. <condition xpath=”@domain = ‘adobe.com’”/>
NEW QUESTION 16
Which attribute is mandatory when inserting a LinkList into a form?
- A. An xpath attribute with a value set to the namespace and name of the foreign schema.
- B. A zoom element with a value set to true or false.
- C. An xpath attribute witha value set to the name of the link between the source and foreign schema.
- D. A type attribute with a value set to “link-list”
- E. An xpath attribute with a value set to the namespace of the foreign schema.
NEW QUESTION 17
How would you set up the query of a predefined filter in order to get all recipients with blacklisted email addresses?
- A. no longer contact by direct mail or no longercontact by email or status for info on the e- mail equal to Quarantine
- B. no longer contact (by any channel) or no longer contact by email or status for info on the e-mail equal to Blacklisted
- C. no longer contact (by any channel) and no longer contact by email and status for info on the e-mail equal to Blacklisted
- D. no longer contact by direct mail and no longer contact by phone and status for info on the e-mail equal to Quarantine
100% Valid and Newest Version 9A0-389 Questions & Answers shared by 2passeasy, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/9A0-389/ (New 41 Q&As)