We provide MB2-717 Free Practice Questions which are the best for clearing MB2-717 test, and to get certified by Microsoft Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales. The MB2-717 Exam Questions covers all the knowledge points of the real MB2-717 exam. Crack your Microsoft MB2-717 Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
Online Microsoft MB2-717 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
You need to create an Opportunity in Microsoft Dynamics 365 to track potential customers requesting information or pricing would lead you to track the activities of a potential sale.
What are three ways to create such an Opportunity? Each correct answer presents a complete solution,
- A. from an email activity
- B. from a Lead
- C. from a Work Order
- D. from a Case
- E. manually
NEW QUESTION 2
Based on a conversation with a potential customer, you think there may be a Lead record for the customer in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
You need to find the disqualified lead so that you can review the activity history on the lead.
Where are two places you can find this information? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. Disqualified Leads view
- B. Advanced Find
- C. Closed Leads view
- D. Leads Lookup view
NEW QUESTION 3
You need to be able to differentiate between customers who are up-to-date on their payments and customers who are delinquent Delinquent customers need to be set to read only, while the rest should be available for read and write purposes.
Which two Microsoft Dynamics 365 status settings can you use to accomplish this goal? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. Qualified
- B. Delinquent
- C. Inactive
- D. Active
NEW QUESTION 4
You are working with the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Phones app.
You have created a new Opportunity to track information that could lead to a sale while visiting a customer and have a Business Process Flow at the Qualify stage.
You need to be able to update the record with information for qualifying the Opportunity. What are three items you can capture on the Opportunity to help you manage this
opportunity through to a sale? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. tracking product returns
- B. tracking activities related to the opportunity
- C. tracking Invoice adjustment notes
- D. tracking competitors
- E. tracking the products in which the customer is interested
NEW QUESTION 5
As your company grows, you need a way to capture the relationship between the people that you know and the organizations they currently work for.
How are these details tracked m a default configuration of Microsoft Dynamics 365?
- A. Many accounts can be associated with many contacts.
- B. Multiple company records can be selected on the company fiew inside contact records.
- C. One account can be associated with many contacts.
- D. One account can be associated with only one contact.
NEW QUESTION 6
You are using Microsoft Dynamics 365.
You can find your disqualified leads but are unable to delete the ones you have chosen for deletion.
What do you need to do to delete the leads?
- A. Ask your system administrator to give you the security permissions to delete leads.
- B. Ask your system administrator to give you share permission to delete leads.
- C. Reactivate the leads, then delete them.
- D. Qualify the leads, and then delete them.
NEW QUESTION 7
You receive an email from a customer asking to discuss their need for some of the services and products your company offers. You need to track this conversation in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and manage this transaction. Which record should you use to manage this transaction?
- A. Quote
- B. Order
- C. Lead
- D. Opportunity
NEW QUESTION 8
You are a sales support specialist for a company that utilizes Microsoft Dynamics 365.
You are going through the many records of their current database and inputting this data into Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Which instance below would be created as an Opportunity record in Microsoft Dynamics 365?
- A. a person who calls into the company after receiving a mass mailing advertisement from your company
- B. a person who has prequalified for a mortgage and wants to utilize a real estate agent to look at property
- C. a person who signs a contract to purchase three cases of your product on a quarterly basis for 2 years r
- D. a list of people supplied by a marketing research firm that matches your target market
NEW QUESTION 9
You are a sales manager for your company.
In order to improve sales, you want Microsoft Dynamics 365 to analyze the daily actions and communications of your sales staff. In addition, you would like the analysis data to be used to remind your sales people of upcoming activities and create actionable items to keep them focused.
Which feature of Microsoft Dynamics 365 performs these functions?
- A. Auto Capture
- B. Relationship Assistant
- C. Email Engagement
- D. Site Map Designer
NEW QUESTION 10
An organization has many mobile users accessing Microsoft Dynamics 365 via phone or tablet. Microsoft Excel is not installed on the mobile devices.
The organization wants lo enable their users to view detailed analytics with interactive slicers for ad hoc analysis for their customers and opportunities using only the web browser.
Which action should you recommend?
- A. Create the detailed analytics as an Excel Template, and instruct the users to download the template.
- B. Create the detailed analytics as a Dynamics Worksheet, and distribute it to the users.
- C. Create the detailed analytics as a Report and instruct the users to run the report when needed.
- D. Create the detailed analytics as an Excel Template, and instruct users to open the template with Excel Online.
NEW QUESTION 11
You are a project manager in charge of implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 for a sales organization. You are creating a product catalog.
You have created a number of products, yet sales people are complaining that they cannot add these products to any invoices.
What must be done so that the sales people can add these products to their invoices?
- A. The products must first be added to an opportunity.
- B. The products must first be activated.
- C. The products must be placed into draft status.
- D. The products must first be included in a quote.
NEW QUESTION 12
You receive an email from a person who was referred to your organization by a third party.
You track the email and create a Lead for the prospect After a few emails exchanged between you and the prospect you realize that the service they are want is not a service your company offers.
How do you capture this information in Microsoft Dynamics 365?
- A. Disqualify the Lead.
- B. Close the Lead as Lost.
- C. Untrack the emails exchanged with the prospect
- D. Qualify the Lea
- E. Close the Opportunity as Lost.
NEW QUESTION 13
You want to add documents to records in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
You need the ability to search within the documents and associate documents with custom entities.
How should you approach this requirement?
- A. Recommend adding the documents as Word Templates, and associate them with the needed entities.
- B. Recommend setting up SharePoint integration, and enable it for the needed entities.
- C. Recommend adding the documents as Sales Literature
- D. Recommend adding the documents as attachments for the relevant records.
NEW QUESTION 14
A customer accepts a quote for 10 products sold by your organization. The customer agrees to pay for half of the total immediately and pay the other half once the products are received.
How do you track this transaction in Microsoft Dynamics 365 so the accounting department will understand the transaction?
- A. Create a new invoice that includes all of the items sold to the customer, and set the invoice to the Partial Fulfilled status reason.
- B. Create a new invoice that includes all of the items sold to the customer, and set the invoice to the Partial Paid status reason.
- C. Create a new invoice that includes half of the items sold to the customer, and set the invoice to the Complete Fulfilled status reason.
- D. Create a new invoice that includes half of the items sold to the customer, and set the invoice to the Complete Paid status reason.
NEW QUESTION 15
An organization uses Microsoft Dynamics 365 to track Opportunities and Competitors.
They want to make sure that a competitor is always tracked when it is mentioned in an email from a potential customer regarding an opportunity-How can this be achieved using the fewest steps?
- A. Instruct users to always manually associate the competitor when the Competitor Mentioned card is shown by the Relationship Assistant.
- B. Configure the Relationship Assistant, and check the Card Option for the Competitor Mentioned card to perform the associated action automatically instead of displaying the card.
- C. In the configuration for Auto Capture, enable the option to track competitors automatically when mentioned in emails regarding an opportunity.
- D. Create a workflow to scan emails for competitor names, and associate the mentioned competitor to the opportunity.
NEW QUESTION 16
You have recently been hired as a sales assistant for a new employer.
The company sales staff uses Microsoft Dynamics 365, and you must occasionally input data for them.
You want to use the CRM Help Center for assistance to perform these tasks.
Which two help sources are available for you? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. phone support
- B. training links
- C. online chat
- D. community blogs
NEW QUESTION 17
You work for an organization that uses Microsoft Dynamics 365 to quote prices to customers.
The organization wants to incentivize bulk purchases by offering discounts on purchases of larger quantities.
How should you offer bulk discounts?
- A. Create a Discount List and associate it with the Price List Item directly.
- B. Create a Discount List, and associate it with the Quote directly.
- C. Create a Discount List and associate it with the Product directly.
- D. Create a Discount List and associate it with the Price List directly.
P.S. Certleader now are offering 100% pass ensure MB2-717 dumps! All MB2-717 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.certleader.com/MB2-717-dumps.html (116 New Questions)