Master the content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this . We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real in our Cloudera CCA-500 braindumps. Latest 100% VALID at below page. You can use our Cloudera CCA-500 braindumps and pass your exam.
Free demo questions for Cloudera CCA-500 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
You want to node to only swap Hadoop daemon data from RAM to disk when absolutely necessary. What should you do?
- A. Delete the /dev/vmswap file on the node
- B. Delete the /etc/swap file on the node
- C. Set the ram.swap parameter to 0 in core-site.xml
- D. Set vm.swapfile file on the node
- E. Delete the /swapfile file on the node
NEW QUESTION 2
A user comes to you, complaining that when she attempts to submit a Hadoop job, it fails. There is a Directory in HDFS named /data/input. The Jar is named j.jar, and the driver class is named DriverClass.
She runs the command:
Hadoop jar j.jar DriverClass /data/input/data/output The error message returned includes the line:
PriviligedActionException as:training (auth:SIMPLE) cause:org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.lib.input.invalidInputException:
Input path does not exist: file:/data/input What is the cause of the error?
- A. The user is not authorized to run the job on the cluster
- B. The output directory already exists
- C. The name of the driver has been spelled incorrectly on the command line
- D. The directory name is misspelled in HDFS
- E. The Hadoop configuration files on the client do not point to the cluster
NEW QUESTION 3
Your Hadoop cluster is configuring with HDFS and MapReduce version 2 (MRv2) on YARN. Can you configure a worker node to run a NodeManager daemon but not a DataNode daemon and still have a functional cluster?
- A. Ye
- B. The daemon will receive data from the NameNode to run Map tasks
- C. Ye
- D. The daemon will get data from another (non-local) DataNode to run Map tasks
- E. Ye
- F. The daemon will receive Map tasks only
- G. Ye
- H. The daemon will receive Reducer tasks only
NEW QUESTION 4
You are running a Hadoop cluster with a NameNode on host mynamenode, a secondary NameNode on host mysecondarynamenode and several DataNodes.
Which best describes how you determine when the last checkpoint happened?
- A. Execute hdfs namenode –report on the command line and look at the Last Checkpoint information
- B. Execute hdfs dfsadmin –saveNamespace on the command line which returns to you the last checkpoint value in fstime file
- C. Connect to the web UI of the Secondary NameNode (http://mysecondary:50090/) and look at the “Last Checkpoint” information
- D. Connect to the web UI of the NameNode (http://mynamenode:50070) and look at the “Last Checkpoint” information
Explanation: Reference:https://www.inkling.com/read/hadoop-definitive-guide-tom-white-3rd/chapter- 10/hdfs
NEW QUESTION 5
You observed that the number of spilled records from Map tasks far exceeds the number of map output records. Your child heap size is 1GB and your io.sort.mb value is set to 1000MB. How would you tune your io.sort.mb value to achieve maximum memory to disk I/O ratio?
- A. For a 1GB child heap size an io.sort.mb of 128 MB will always maximize memory to disk I/O
- B. Increase the io.sort.mb to 1GB
- C. Decrease the io.sort.mb value to 0
- D. Tune the io.sort.mb value until you observe that the number of spilled records equals (or is as close to equals) the number of map output records.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which YARN process run as “container 0” of a submitted job and is responsible for resource qrequests?
- A. ApplicationManager
- B. JobTracker
- C. ApplicationMaster
- D. JobHistoryServer
- E. ResoureManager
- F. NodeManager
NEW QUESTION 7
You use the hadoop fs –put command to add a file “sales.txt” to HDFS. This file is small enough that it fits into a single block, which is replicated to three nodes in your cluster (with a replicationfactor of 3). One of the nodes holding this file (a single block) fails. How will the cluster handle the replication of file in this situation?
- A. The file will remain under-replicated until the administrator brings that node back online
- B. The cluster will re-replicate the file the next time the system administrator reboots the NameNode daemon (as long as the file’s replication factor doesn’t fall below)
- C. This will be immediately re-replicated and all other HDFS operations on the cluster will halt until the cluster’s replication values are resorted
- D. The file will be re-replicated automatically after the NameNode determines it is under- replicated based on the block reports it receives from the NameNodes
NEW QUESTION 8
Which three basic configuration parameters must you set to migrate your cluster from MapReduce 1 (MRv1) to MapReduce V2 (MRv2)?(Choose three)
- A. Configure the NodeManager to enable MapReduce services on YARN by setting the following property in yarn-site.xml:<name>yarn.nodemanager.hostname</name><value>your_nodeManager_shuffle</value>
- B. Configure the NodeManager hostname and enable node services on YARN by setting the following property in yarn-site.xml:<name>yarn.nodemanager.hostname</name><value>your_nodeManager_hostname</value>
- C. Configure a default scheduler to run on YARN by setting the following property in mapred-site.xml:<name>mapreduce.jobtracker.taskScheduler</name><Value>org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobQueueTaskScheduler</value>
- D. Configure the number of map tasks per jon YARN by setting the following property in mapred:<name>mapreduce.job.maps</name><value>2</value>
- E. Configure the ResourceManager hostname and enable node services on YARN by setting the following property in yarn-site.xml:<name>yarn.resourcemanager.hostname</name><value>your_resourceManager_hostname</value>
- F. Configure MapReduce as a Framework running on YARN by setting the following property in mapred-site.xml:<name>mapreduce.framework.name</name><value>yarn</value>
NEW QUESTION 9
Your cluster is running MapReduce version 2 (MRv2) on YARN. Your ResourceManager is configured to use the FairScheduler. Now you want to configure your scheduler such that a new user on the cluster can submit jobs into their own queue application submission. Which configuration should you set?
- A. You can specify new queue name when user submits a job and new queue can be created dynamically if the property yarn.scheduler.fair.allow-undecleared-pools = true
- B. Yarn.scheduler.fair.user.fair-as-default-queue = false and yarn.scheduler.fair.allow- undecleared-pools = true
- C. You can specify new queue name when user submits a job and new queue can be created dynamically if yarn .schedule.fair.user-as-default-queue = false
- D. You can specify new queue name per application in allocations.xml file and have new jobs automatically assigned to the application queue
NEW QUESTION 10
On a cluster running CDH 5.0 or above, you use the hadoop fs –put command to write a 300MB file into a previously empty directory using an HDFS block size of 64 MB. Just after this command has finished writing 200 MB of this file, what would another use see when they look in directory?
- A. The directory will appear to be empty until the entire file write is completed on the cluster
- B. They will see the file with a ._COPYING_ extension on its nam
- C. If they view the file, they will see contents of the file up to the last completed block (as each 64MB block is written, that block becomes available)
- D. They will see the file with a ._COPYING_ extension on its nam
- E. If they attempt to view the file, they will get a ConcurrentFileAccessException until the entire file write is completed on the cluster
- F. They will see the file with its original nam
- G. If they attempt to view the file, they will get a ConcurrentFileAccessException until the entire file write is completed on the cluster
NEW QUESTION 11
Choose three reasons why should you run the HDFS balancer periodically?(Choose three)
- A. To ensure that there is capacity in HDFS for additional data
- B. To ensure that all blocks in the cluster are 128MB in size
- C. To help HDFS deliver consistent performance under heavy loads
- D. To ensure that there is consistent disk utilization across the DataNodes
- E. To improve data locality MapReduce
NEW QUESTION 12
What two processes must you do if you are running a Hadoop cluster with a single NameNode and six DataNodes, and you want to change a configuration parameter so that it affects all six DataNodes.(Choose two)
- A. You must modify the configuration files on the NameNode onl
- B. DataNodes read their configuration from the master nodes
- C. You must modify the configuration files on each of the six SataNodes machines
- D. You don’t need to restart any daemon, as they will pick up changes automatically
- E. You must restart the NameNode daemon to apply the changes to the cluster
- F. You must restart all six DatNode daemon to apply the changes to the cluster
NEW QUESTION 13
What does CDH packaging do on install to facilitate Kerberos security setup?
- A. Automatically configures permissions for log files at & MAPRED_LOG_DIR/userlogs
- B. Creates users for hdfs and mapreduce to facilitate role assignment
- C. Creates directories for temp, hdfs, and mapreduce with the correct permissions
- D. Creates a set of pre-configured Kerberos keytab files and their permissions
- E. Creates and configures your kdc with default cluster values
NEW QUESTION 14
Which YARN daemon or service monitors a Controller’s per-application resource using (e.g., memory CPU)?
- A. ApplicationMaster
- B. NodeManager
- C. ApplicationManagerService
- D. ResourceManager
NEW QUESTION 15
Identify two features/issues that YARN is designated to address:(Choose two)
- A. Standardize on a single MapReduce API
- B. Single point of failure in the NameNode
- C. Reduce complexity of the MapReduce APIs
- D. Resource pressure on the JobTracker
- E. Ability to run framework other than MapReduce, such as MPI
- F. HDFS latency
Explanation: Reference:http://www.revelytix.com/?q=content/hadoop-ecosystem(YARN, first para)
NEW QUESTION 16
Table schemas in Hive are:
- A. Stored as metadata on the NameNode
- B. Stored along with the data in HDFS
- C. Stored in the Metadata
- D. Stored in ZooKeeper
NEW QUESTION 17
You are running Hadoop cluster with all monitoring facilities properly configured. Which scenario will go undeselected?
- A. HDFS is almost full
- B. The NameNode goes down
- C. A DataNode is disconnected from the cluster
- D. Map or reduce tasks that are stuck in an infinite loop
- E. MapReduce jobs are causing excessive memory swaps
100% Valid and Newest Version CCA-500 Questions & Answers shared by Surepassexam, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.surepassexam.com/CCA-500-exam-dumps.html (New 60 Q&As)