Your success in 4A0-100 Dumps Questions is our sole target and we develop all our 4A0-100 Exam Dumps in a way that facilitates the attainment of this target. Not only is our 4A0-100 Dumps Questions material the best you can find, it is also the most detailed and the most updated. 4A0-100 Dumps for Alcatel-Lucent 4A0-100 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy.
Free demo questions for Alcatel-Lucent 4A0-100 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
What is the purpose of a broadcast address?
- A. Provides an address that refers to all the devices in a given networ
- B. Provides an address that refers to a specific group of devices in a given networ
- C. Provides an address that refers to a group of devices with the same IP addresses in different Layer 2
- D. Provides an address that refers to a single device on a given networ
NEW QUESTION 2
Why is the address field in a PPP header always set to "11111111"?
- A. PPP supports multipoint access networks with many station
- B. The all1's acts as a broadcas
- C. PPP supports multipoint access networks with many station
- D. The all1's acts as a multicas
- E. PPP supports point-to-point networks onl
- F. The address field is fixe
- G. PPP supports point-to-point networks onl
- H. The address field can change dynamically since every station is assigned a PPP addres
NEW QUESTION 3
How does the Transport Layer identity which application is to receive the data?
- A. By using the IP address of the packe
- B. By using the MAC address of the fram
- C. By using port number
- D. By using Connection Identifier Numbers (CINs).
NEW QUESTION 4
What is the basic unit of framing in SDH and the bit rate for its transmission?
- A. STM-1 with a bit rate of 1.544 Mbit/s
- B. STM-1 with a bit rate of 2.048 Mbit/s
- C. STM-1 with a bit rate of 51.84 Mbit/s
- D. STM-1 with a bit rate of 155.52 Mbit/s
NEW QUESTION 5
As described by the CSMA/CD algorithm, what is the first thing to happen when Host A and Host B begin transmitting data at the same time?
- A. Host A and B will generate a jam signa
- B. Listening hosts will request retransmissio
- C. Host A or B will retry the transmissio
- D. A back-off timer is started by Host A or
NEW QUESTION 6
What is the purpose of the Data Link Layer in the OSI model?
- A. The Data Link Layer is responsible for encapsulating the packet into a frame for transmission on the transmission medi
- B. The Data Link Layer is responsible for encapsulating the packet into an IP header and routing the packe
- C. The Data Link Layer is responsible for formatting the packet for applications such as JPEG forma
- D. The Data Link Layer is responsible for timing of the signals on the transmission media
NEW QUESTION 7
What is available for auto completion of commands within the CLI on the Alcatel-Lucent 7750 SR Service Router?
- A. Type the first letters of the command, then press Ctrl C
- B. Type the first letters of the command, then press Esc
- C. Type the first letters of the command, then press Tab
- D. Type the first letters of the command, then type?
NEW QUESTION 8
What is the main purpose of IP fragmentation?
- A. To limit the number of the IP addresses in the networ
- B. To improve the efficiency of transmissions over the networ
- C. To reduce the number of resources required to send a large frame over the networ
- D. To allow IP datagrams to be carried over Layer 2 networks with varying MTU size
NEW QUESTION 9
If a customer requires a point-to-point layer 2 VPN service between two locations which VPN service would be typically suited for this customer?
- A. Virtual Private Wire Service .
- B. Virtual Private LAN Servic
- C. Virtual Private Routed Network
- D. Virtual Private Dark Fiber Servic
NEW QUESTION 10
Which of the following is a characteristic of the IP layer?
- A. Provides an unreliable, connectionless data transmission servic
- B. Provides a mechanism for flow contro
- C. Verifies the integrity of all received datagram
- D. Provides services equivalent to the OSI data link laye
NEW QUESTION 11
In the diagram, R3 receives an LSA with sequence number 112 from R7 and installs it in its link state database. 10 ms. Later it receives a copy of the same LSA with a sequence number of 111 from R1. What does R3 do with the LSA from R1?
- A. R3 discards the LSA received from R1 and sends a copy of the LSA from its link state base to R1.
- B. R3 installs the LSA received from R1 in its link state database and floods a copy to its neighbor
- C. R3 discards the LSA received from R1 and sends an ACK to R1.
- D. R3 installs the LSA received from R1 in its link state database, sends an ACK to R1 and floods a copy to its neighbor
NEW QUESTION 12
When a device in an IP network receives an echo request message that is destined for itself, it then:
- A. Estimates the round trip-tim
- B. Generates an echo repl
- C. Calculates the data loss statistic
- D. Verifies the data field of the messag
NEW QUESTION 13
Given the following (Network address: 22.214.171.124, Network prefix: /28.) What is the address range, including the network and broadcast addresses, for the fourth sub-network?
- A. 126.96.36.199 188.8.131.52
- B. 184.108.40.206 220.127.116.11
- C. 18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124
- D. 126.96.36.199 188.8.131.52
- E. 184.108.40.206 - 220.127.116.11
NEW QUESTION 14
What is the purpose of TCP flow control?
- A. It restricts the sender from sending too much data when there is congestion in the networ
- B. It allows the receiver to control the rate at which the sender transmits dat
- C. It forces the sender to send only one segment at a tim
- D. It allows the receiver to drop segments without the sender having to retransmi
NEW QUESTION 15
Who was responsible for developing and publishing the original standard that was used for 10 Mbit/s Ethernet?
- A. Intel Corporatio
- B. Digital Equipment Corporatio
- C. DEC-Intel-Xero
- D. Apple Compute
- E. IB
NEW QUESTION 16
Which technologies can be used with Ethernet switches to achieve redundancy? (Choose two)
- A. LAG
- B. OSPF
- C. RIP
- D. STP
NEW QUESTION 17
To transmit its segments of data across the network TCP uses the services of which layer?
- A. Application Laye
- B. Transport Laye
- C. IP Laye
- D. Data Link Layer
P.S. Easily pass 4A0-100 Exam with 225 Q&As 2passeasy Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest 2passeasy 4A0-100 Dumps: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/4A0-100/ (225 New Questions)