Testking offers free demo for PCCET exam. "Palo Alto Networks Certified Cybersecurity Entry-level Technician", also known as PCCET exam, is a Paloalto-Networks Certification. This set of posts, Passing the Paloalto-Networks PCCET exam, will help you answer those questions. The PCCET Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real Paloalto-Networks PCCET exams and revised by experts!
Free demo questions for Paloalto-Networks PCCET Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Match each description to a Security Operating Platform key capability.
Does this meet the goal?
- A. Yes
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 2
How does DevSecOps improve the Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) pipeline?
- A. DevSecOps improves pipeline security by assigning the security team as the lead team for continuous deployment
- B. DevSecOps ensures the pipeline has horizontal intersections for application code deployment
- C. DevSecOps unites the Security team with the Development and Operations teams to integrate security into the CI/CD pipeline
- D. DevSecOps does security checking after the application code has been processed through the CI/CDpipeline
NEW QUESTION 3
What does Palo Alto Networks Cortex XDR do first when an endpoint is asked to run an executable?
- A. run a static analysis
- B. check its execution policy
- C. send the executable to WildFire
- D. run a dynamic analysis
NEW QUESTION 4
In addition to local analysis, what can send unknown files to WildFire for discovery and deeper analysis to rapidly detect potentially unknown malware?
- A. Cortex XDR
- B. AutoFocus
- C. MineMild
- D. Cortex XSOAR
NEW QUESTION 5
Which model would a customer choose if they want full control over the operating system(s) running on their cloud computing platform?
- A. SaaS
- B. DaaS
- C. PaaS
- D. IaaS
NEW QUESTION 6
Which attacker profile uses the internet to recruit members to an ideology, to train them, and to spread fear and include panic?
- A. Cybercriminals
- B. state-affiliated groups
- C. hacktivists
- D. cyberterrorists
NEW QUESTION 7
In the attached network diagram, which device is the switch?
- A. A
- B. B
- C. C
- D. D
NEW QUESTION 8
Which Palo Alto subscription service identifies unknown malware, zero-day exploits, and advanced persistent threats (APTs) through static and dynamic analysis in a scalable, virtual environment?
- A. DNS Security
- B. URL Filtering
- C. WildFire
- D. Threat Prevention
NEW QUESTION 9
Which option is an example of a North-South traffic flow?
- A. Lateral movement within a cloud or data center
- B. An internal three-tier application
- C. Client-server interactions that cross the edge perimeter
- D. Traffic between an internal server and internal user
NEW QUESTION 10
In addition to integrating the network and endpoint components, what other component does Cortex integrate to speed up IoC investigations?
- A. Computer
- B. Switch
- C. Infrastructure
- D. Cloud
NEW QUESTION 11
How does Prisma SaaS provide protection for Sanctioned SaaS applications?
- A. Prisma SaaS connects to an organizations internal print and file sharing services to provide protection and sharing visibility
- B. Prisma SaaS does not provide protection for Sanctioned SaaS applications because they are secure
- C. Prisma access uses Uniform Resource Locator (URL) Web categorization to provide protection and sharing visibility
- D. Prisma SaaS connects directly to sanctioned external service providers SaaS application service to provide protection and sharing visibility
NEW QUESTION 12
Which pillar of Prisma Cloud application security addresses ensuring that your cloud resources and SaaS applications are correctly configured?
- A. visibility, governance, and compliance
- B. network protection
- C. dynamic computing
- D. compute security
NEW QUESTION 13
What is the key to “taking down” a botnet?
- A. prevent bots from communicating with the C2
- B. install openvas software on endpoints
- C. use LDAP as a directory service
- D. block Docker engine software on endpoints
NEW QUESTION 14
Which aspect of a SaaS application requires compliance with local organizational security policies?
- A. Types of physical storage media used
- B. Data-at-rest encryption standards
- C. Acceptable use of the SaaS application
- D. Vulnerability scanning and management
NEW QUESTION 15
Which statement describes DevOps?
- A. DevOps is its own separate team
- B. DevOps is a set of tools that assists the Development and Operations teams throughout the software delivery process
- C. DevOps is a combination of the Development and Operations teams
- D. DevOps is a culture that unites the Development and Operations teams throughout the software delivery process
NEW QUESTION 16
Which item accurately describes a security weakness that is caused by implementing a “ports first” data security solution in a traditional data center?
- A. You may have to use port numbers greater than 1024 for your business-critical applications.
- B. You may have to open up multiple ports and these ports could also be used to gain unauthorized entry into your datacenter.
- C. You may not be able to assign the correct port to your business-critical applications.
- D. You may not be able to open up enough ports for your business-critical applications which will increase the attack surface area.
NEW QUESTION 17
Anthem server breaches disclosed Personally Identifiable Information (PII) from a number of its servers. The infiltration by hackers was attributed to which type of vulnerability?
- A. an intranet-accessed contractor’s system that was compromised
- B. exploitation of an unpatched security vulnerability
- C. access by using a third-party vendor’s password
- D. a phishing scheme that captured a database administrator’s password
NEW QUESTION 18
Which subnet does the host 192.168.19.36/27 belong?
- A. 192.168.19.0
- B. 192.168.19.16
- C. 192.168.19.64
- D. 192.168.19.32
NEW QUESTION 19
P.S. Easily pass PCCET Exam with 75 Q&As 2passeasy Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest 2passeasy PCCET Dumps: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/PCCET/ (75 New Questions)