Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our NSE7_OTS-6.4 study guide and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the Fortinet NSE7_OTS-6.4 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the Fortinet NSE7_OTS-6.4 exam. Latest Fortinet NSE7_OTS-6.4 Test exam practice questions and answers, Try Fortinet NSE7_OTS-6.4 Brain Dumps First.
Online NSE7_OTS-6.4 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
An OT supervisor needs to protect their network by implementing security with an industrial signature database on the FortiGate device.
Which statement about the industrial signature database on FortiGate is true?
- A. A supervisor must purchase an industrial signature database and import it to the FortiGate.
- B. An administrator must create their own database using custom signatures.
- C. By default, the industrial database is enabled.
- D. A supervisor can enable it through the FortiGate CLI.
NEW QUESTION 2
An OT administrator configured and ran a default application risk and control report in FortiAnalyzer to learn more about the key application crossing the network. However, the report output is empty despite the fact that some related real-time and historical logs are visible in the FortiAnalyzer.
What are two possible reasons why the report output was empty? (Choose two.)
- A. The administrator selected the wrong logs to be indexed in FortiAnalyzer.
- B. The administrator selected the wrong time period for the report.
- C. The administrator selected the wrong devices in the Devices section.
- D. The administrator selected the wrong hcache table for the report.
NEW QUESTION 3
What are two benefits of a Nozomi integration with FortiNAC? (Choose two.)
- A. Enhanced point of connection details
- B. Direct VLAN assignment
- C. Adapter consolidation for multi-adapter hosts
- D. Importation and classification of hosts
NEW QUESTION 4
Refer to the exhibit.
An OT administrator ran a report to identify device inventory in an OT network. Based on the report results, which report was run?
- A. A FortiSIEM CMDB report
- B. A FortiAnalyzer device report
- C. A FortiSIEM incident report
- D. A FortiSIEM analytics report
NEW QUESTION 5
You are investigating a series of incidents that occurred in the OT network over past 24 hours in FortiSIEM. Which three FortiSIEM options can you use to investigate these incidents? (Choose three.)
- A. Security
- B. IPS
- C. List
- D. Risk
- E. Overview
NEW QUESTION 6
What can be assigned using network access control policies?
- A. Layer 3 polling intervals
- B. FortiNAC device polling methods
- C. Logical networks
- D. Profiling rules
NEW QUESTION 7
An OT administrator has configured FSSO and local firewall authentication. A user who is part of a user group is not prompted from credentials during authentication.
What is a possible reason?
- A. FortiGate determined the user by passive authentication
- B. The user was determined by Security Fabric
- C. Two-factor authentication is not configured with RADIUS authentication method
- D. FortiNAC determined the user by DHCP fingerprint method
NEW QUESTION 8
Which three methods of communication are used by FortiNAC to gather visibility information? (Choose three.)
- A. SNMP
- B. ICMP
- C. API
- D. RADIUS
- E. TACACS
NEW QUESTION 9
An OT administrator deployed many devices to secure the OT network. However, the SOC team is reporting that there are too many alerts, and that many of the alerts are false positive. The OT administrator would like to find a solution that eliminates repetitive tasks, improves efficiency, saves time, and saves resources.
Which products should the administrator deploy to address these issues and automate most of the manual tasks done by the SOC team?
- A. FortiSIEM and FortiManager
- B. FortiSandbox and FortiSIEM
- C. FortiSOAR and FortiSIEM
- D. A syslog server and FortiSIEM
NEW QUESTION 10
Which three criteria can a FortiGate device use to look for a matching firewall policy to process traffic? (Choose three.)
- A. Services defined in the firewall policy.
- B. Source defined as internet services in the firewall policy
- C. Lowest to highest policy ID number
- D. Destination defined as internet services in the firewall policy
- E. Highest to lowest priority defined in the firewall policy
NEW QUESTION 11
In a wireless network integration, how does FortiNAC obtain connecting MAC address information?
- A. RADIUS
- B. Link traps
- C. End station traffic monitoring
- D. MAC notification traps
NEW QUESTION 12
Thanks for reading the newest NSE7_OTS-6.4 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Thedumpscentre.com NSE7_OTS-6.4 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.thedumpscentre.com/NSE7_OTS-6.4-dumps/ (35 Q&As Dumps)