Exam Code: 1Z0-064 (), Exam Name: Oracle Database 12c: Performance Management and Tuning, Certification Provider: Oracle Certifitcation, Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass 1Z0-064 Exam.
Check 1Z0-064 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Your database supports an OLTP workload during the day and batch processing at night. You want to monitor performance metrics to detect any degradation of performance in both types of workloads over a time period of 30 days.
Examine this list of possible steps:
1. Create a fixed baseline.
2. Create a baseline template.
3. Create a new moving window baseline.
4. Increase the retention period default value to 30 days.
5. Increase the size of the existing moving window baseline to 30 days.
6. Create warning and critical alerts for the relevant metrics.
7. Enable adaptive thresholds to detect the workload patterns and specify a high- significance-level threshold type.
8. Enable adaptive thresholds to detect the workload patterns and set different threshold values as a percentage of the maximum value.
Which option represents the required steps in the correct order? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. 5, 7
- B. 2, 4, 3
- C. 3, 4, 8
- D. 4, 5, 7
- E. 5, 1, 6, 8
NEW QUESTION 2
For which three problem categories does Automatic Database Diagnostic Monitor (ADDM) provide analysis and recommendations by default? (Choose three.)
- A. for network stack-related bandwidth contention
- B. for concurrency issues because of buffer busy problems
- C. for high-load PL/SQL execution and compilation, and high-load Java usage
- D. for application-level lock contention.
NEW QUESTION 3
You are administering a database that supports an OLTP workload. RESULT_CACHE_MODE is set to the default value and a result cache is configured for the instance. Multiple sessions execute syntactically similar queries without dblinks, containing functions and expressions, on tables with no DML activity. Some users complain about poor performance of these queries.
You investigate and find that the queries are frequently performing physical I/O, even though the results fetched by the queries are similar.
Which two actions do you recommend to overcome the problem affecting these queries? (Choose two.)
- A. Set the RESULT_CAHCE_MODE parameter to FORCE for the instance.
- B. Use the result cache hint in the queries.
- C. Use bind variables for similar queries instead of literals.
- D. Set the RESULT_CACHE_REMOTE_EXPIRATION parameter to a nonzero value.
- E. Configure the KEEP pool and cache the queried tables used in the KEEP pool.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two statements are true about Compare Period ADDM? (Choose two.)
- A. It is automatically invoked whenever the AWR Compare Period report is invoked.
- B. It is automatically invoked whenever ADDM is run by default.
- C. It verifies if there is any change in the workload or average resource consumption by the SQL executed during the two specified time periods, to ensure 100% accuracy.
- D. It can be used to create a comparison report between the Database Replay workload capture report and the replay report.
NEW QUESTION 5
You want to capture the performance of your database during the last ten days of the first quarter of the current financial year, so that you can compare this performance against the remaining quarter ends of the current financial year.
Which method should you use? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Create a static baseline that can be used with AWR compare reports.
- B. Create a new moving window baseline and enable adaptive thresholds for relevant metrics.
- C. Use a repeating baseline template to create and drop baselines based on a repeating time schedule and set adaptive thresholds at a high significance level.
- D. Use fixed baseline templates to create a new moving window baseline and set relevant warning alerts that are computed as a percentage multiple of the maximum value observed for the data in the moving window baseline.
NEW QUESTION 6
You are administering a database that supports multiple applications, which make dedicated connections to the database instance by using different services.
You execute the command to enable tracing of the ORCL1 service:
Which two statements are true? (Choose two.)
- A. A single trace file is generated for all sessions mapped to the ORCL1 service.
- B. SQL trace is enabled for all modules and actions for sessions mapped to the ORCL1 service.
- C. An SQL trace file is generated for each session that maps to the ORCL1 service.
- D. An SQL trace file is generated for each of the modules using the ORCL1 service.
- E. SQL trace is not enabled for the service because a module name is not specified.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which two situations can lead to sparsely populated index blocks? (Choose two.)
- A. Data is frequently inserted using direct path load into a table with an index.
- B. Indexed columns in a table are frequently updated.
- C. Values in an indexed column are inserted using monotonically incrementing sequences.
- D. Bulk delete operations are performed on a table with indexes.
- E. Online table move operations are performed frequently on a table with indexes.
NEW QUESTION 8
Examine the parameters:
Your database supports a mixed workload and users have dedicated server connections. Users complain about the increased response time of a few queries that are performing large sort operations. On investigation, you notice an increase in the number of multipass work area executions and high number of direct path write wait events.
Which two actions could improve the performance? (Choose two.)
- A. increasing the value of the SORT_AREA_SIZE parameter
- B. increasing the value of the PGA_AGGREGATE_TARGET parameter
- C. enabling Automatic Memory Management for the instance
- D. increasing the size of the default temporary tablespace
- E. using parallel hint in queries performing large sort operations
- F. enabling Automatic Shared Memory Management for the instance
NEW QUESTION 9
You want to capture AWR data to monitor performance variation every Monday between 9:00 AM and 12:00 PM for three months and automatically remove the older AWR data every fortnight.
How would you achieve this? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Create AWR baselines.
- B. Create SQL plan baselines.
- C. Create repeating baseline templates.
- D. Create database services and make sure that user connections use them to connect to the database instance.
- E. Create a single baseline template.
NEW QUESTION 10
You recently joined a new team administering a database.
You notice that full table scans are performing poorly compared with full table scans on the databases you administered in a previous job.
You decide that performance problems are caused by a misconfiguration of factors affecting full table scans.
Which three factors should you investigate to determine the cause of the poorly performing Full Table Scans (FTS)? (Choose three.)
- A. value of DB_FILE_MULTIBLOCK_READ_COUNT
- B. storing query results in the result cache
- C. setting of the DISK_ASYNC_IO parameter to TRUE
- D. setting of the OPTIMIZER_MODE parameter to ALL_ROWS
- E. use of parallel queries
- F. block size of the tablespaces in which the tables being scanned are stored
- G. value of the OPTIMIZER_DYNAMIC_SAMPLING parameter
NEW QUESTION 11
Identify two effects of the DB_FILE_MULTIBLOCK_READ_COUNT parameter on the optimizer. (Choose two.)
- A. Decreasing the value of DB_FILE_MULTIBLOCK_READ_COUNT from the default increases the cost of index probes for DSS workloads.
- B. A full table scan can become cheaper than index scans if the database instance has a high enough DB_FILE MULTIBLOCK_READ_COUNT for both OLTP and DSS workloads.
- C. Increasing the value of DB_FILE_MULTIBLOCK_READ_COUNT within OS limits lowers the costing of an index probe that is done in conjunction with a nested loop for OLTP workloads.
- D. In DSS workloads where full table scans may run in parallel and bypass the buffer cache, decreasing the value of DB_FILE_MULTIBLOCK_READ_COUNT from the default increases the cost of full table scans.
- E. Increasing the value of DB_FILE_MULTIBLOCK_READ_COUNT within OS limits lowers the cost of full table scans and can result in the optimizer choosing a full table scan over an index scan for both OLTP and DSS workloads.
NEW QUESTION 12
Examine the partial PLAN_TABLE output:
Which is the correct sequence of execution? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. 3, 2, 1, 4, 0
- B. 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 1
- C. 0, 4, 1, 3, 2, 1
- D. 3, 2, 4, 1, 0
- E. 3, 2, 4, 1, 0, 2
NEW QUESTION 13
In your database, the measured 99th percentile value is used as the maximum value. You set a warning threshold level of 110% of maximum trigger as an alert.
What is the outcome? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. It generates an error because the warning threshold cannot exceed 100%.
- B. It generates an error because the percentage of maximum threshold cannot be set with a significance-level threshold value.
- C. It generates an alert when an observed metric is 99% of the 99th percentile value as measured over the moving window baseline.
- D. It generates an alert when an observed metric is 110% of the 99th percentile value as measured over the moving window baseline.
- E. It generates an alert when 1 in 100 observations for an observed metric exceeds the 99th percentile value as measured over the fixed baseline.
NEW QUESTION 14
Examine the query and its output:
Which two inferences can be definitely derived from this output? (Choose two.)
- A. The db file scattered read event has occurred 104 times in this session for file# 12.
- B. The session has completed performing a full table scan.
- C. The SQL statements in this session are performing excessive disk reads.
- D. The multiblock factor is 8 for this I/O but it could vary for the other I/O events.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which two statements are true about viewing the details of Real-Time Database Operations? (Choose two.)
- A. In V$SQL_MONITOR monitoring, statistics are cumulative over several executions of the SQL statement that is being monitored in a session.
- B. SQL Developer can be used to view running database operations.
- C. Oracle Enterprise Manager Database Express can be used to view running database operations.
- D. When the SQL statement that is being monitored is executing, V$SQL_MONITOR is refreshed once every minut
- E. After the execution ends, the monitoring information in V$SQL_MONITOR is deleted immediately.
- F. Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control can be used to view running database operations.
NEW QUESTION 16
Examine the parameters set for a database instance supporting a mixed workload:
The database instance supports shared server and dedicated server connections simultaneously. Users complain about increased response times of a few DSS queries. During investigation, you execute the queries:
Based on the output, which two courses of action would you recommend to improve query performance? (Choose two.)
- A. Use a parallel hint in the queries.
- B. Increase the number of DBWn processes.
- C. Increase the value of the SORT_AREA_SIZE initialization parameter.
- D. Increase the size of the temporary tablespace or add a new temporary tablespace.
- E. Increase the value of the PGA_AGGREGATE_TARGET initialization parameter.
- F. Increase the size of the large pool.
Recommend!! Get the Full 1Z0-064 dumps in VCE and PDF From Certleader, Welcome to Download: https://www.certleader.com/1Z0-064-dumps.html (New 84 Q&As Version)