Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the Oracle 1Z0-064 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the . Latest , Try Oracle 1Z0-064 Brain Dumps First.
Free demo questions for Oracle 1Z0-064 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Examine the partial TOP 10 Foreground Events by Total Wait Time section of an AWR report:
What should you examine to diagnose the cause of the top three wait events? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. the V$ACTIVE_SESSION_HISTORY view
- B. the Time Model Statistics section of the AWR report
- C. the SQL statements based on elapsed time from the AWR report
- D. the Latch Activity section
- E. the Segment Statistics section of the AWR report
NEW QUESTION 2
Which three actions should you perform to reduce shared pool fragmentation and avoid the “ORA-04031: unable to allocate .... bytes of shared memory” error for the shared pool? (Choose three.)
- A. Configure the Server Result Cache.
- B. Configure shared server mode.
- C. Identify the packages or procedures that are causing the “ORA-04031: unable to allocate .... bytes of shared memory” error and use the DBMS_SHARED_POOL.KEEP to keep them in the shared pool.
- D. Use DBMS_SHARED_POOL.KEEP to keep the SYS.STANDARD,SYS.DBMS_STANDARD, and SYS.DIUTIL packages and frequently executed compiled triggers.
- E. Use more anonymous procedures.
- F. Standardize the type, size, and naming conventions for bind variables and spacing conventions for SQL statements and PL/SQL blocks.
NEW QUESTION 3
In your database, the locally managed tablespace, USERS, has the default space usage alert set to 85% for the warning level and 97% for the critical level.
Which two statements are true? (Choose two.)
- A. Alerts are recorded in both Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control and DBA_OUTSTANDING_ALERTS only when the critical threshold is exceeded.
- B. Alert settings for the warning and critical levels must be disabled before taking the USERS tablespace offline.
- C. Alerts that are triggered are automatically recorded in DBA_ALERT_HISTORY after they are cleared.
- D. Alerts are triggered when the space usage reaches the warning level, again when it reaches the critical level, and yet again when the space usage falls below the critical level.
NEW QUESTION 4
You want to generate statistics for new objects added to an OLTP application without affecting old statistics and the sessions that currently use them.
Which two tasks would you perform to test the new statistics? (Choose two.)
- A. Set the OPTIMIZER_USE_PENDING_STATISTICS initialization parameter to TRUE for the session.
- B. Set the STALE_PERCENT statistics preference to zero and then gather statistics.
- C. Set the PUBLISH statistics preference to FALSE and then gather statistics.
- D. Use the DBMS_STATS.PUBLISH_PENDING_STATS procedure to make pending statistics the current statistics.
- E. Set the NO_INVALIDATE statistics preference to FALSE and gather statistics without affecting old statistics.
NEW QUESTION 5
You are administering a database that supports an OLTP workload. CURSOR_SHARING is set to EXACT for the instance. An application is frequently executing almost identical queries that vary in literal values in the WHERE clause, causing a large number of hard parses to occur.
Which four statements would be true if you use bind variables for these queries? (Choose four.)
- A. Mutex contention in the library cache will be reduced.
- B. The optimizer will use one parent cursor and one child cursor for each SQL statement with different literal values.
- C. Hard parses will be reduced for the queries.
- D. The optimizer will use bind peeking and subsequent execution of the queries will always generate the same plans irrespective of the cardinality.
- E. The optimizer will generate the same plan for all bind values if no histograms exist on the columns used in the WHERE clause of these queries.
- F. The optimizer will use bind peeking and use the literal value to determine the execution plan for these queries.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two statements are true about server-generated alerts? (Choose two.)
- A. They are always logged in the alert log.
- B. They are written to a trace file if the TRACE_ENABLED initialization parameter is set toTRUE.
- C. They are generated only when the STATISTICS_LEVEL initialization parameter is set to ALL.
- D. They can be generated for user-defined metric thresholds.
- E. They appear in the DBA_ALERT_HISTORY view whenever corrective action is taken for an alert.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which two statements are true about ADDM or Real-Time ADDM? (Choose two.)
- A. ADDM can be run manually by selecting any range of AWR snapshots available within the AWR retention period, provided they do not cover a time period when the instances were restarted.
- B. ADDM runs in Partial mode to analyze any hung database issues.
- C. Real-Time ADDM can proactively detect and diagnose transient performance issues that last for a few seconds.
- D. Real-Time ADDM is automatically invoked by ADDM at the end of every hour.
NEW QUESTION 8
You are administering a database that supports an OLTP workload. An application regularly creates global temporary tables and a large number of transactions are performed on them. You notice that performance is degraded because of excessive generation of undo due to a large number of transactions on the global temporary tables.
What is the recommended action to improve performance? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Increase the size of the undo tablespace and enable undo retention guarantee.
- B. Increase the size of the database buffer cache.
- C. Enable temporary undo.
- D. Increase the size of the temporary tablespace or make it autoextensible.
- E. Enable Automatic Segment Space Management (ASSM) for the undo tablespace.
Explanation: Reference: https://docs.oracle.com/cd/B13789_01/server.101/b10739/undo.htm
NEW QUESTION 9
Examine the parameters set for your database instance:
You upgrade your database to Oracle Database 12c. The database supports a mixed workload and works with different workloads at different times. You notice in an ADDM report that the shared pool is inadequately sized. You resize the shared pool by decreasing the sizes of other pools, which results in inadequate sizes for other pools. You want to automate the sizing of SGA components.
Which two actions should you perform? (Choose two.)
- A. Set the SGA_TARGET parameter equal to SGA_MAX_SIZE.
- B. Set the SGA_TARGET parameter to the sum of DB_CACHE_SIZE,SHARED_POOL, and LARGE_POOL_SIZE.
- C. Set the MEMORY_MAX_TARGET parameter to the sum of DB_CACHE_SIZE,SHARED_POOL, and LARGE_POOL_SIZE.
- D. Set DB_CACHE_SIZE,SHARED_POOL, and LARGE_POOL_SIZE to their minimum required values.
- E. Set the PGA_AGGREGATE_TARGET parameter to 0 and the SGA_TARGET parameter to 1.5G.
NEW QUESTION 10
You plan to upgrade your production database from Oracle Database 11g to 12c. As part of the upgrade, you want to introduce new indexes and materialized views. You have already created a test system with Oracle Database 12c, having the same structure and data as the production database, along with new schema objects to be added to the production database.
You want to identify regressed SQL statements, if any, which may have been caused by schema changes and the change in the optimizer version.
Which two methods would you use to achieve this? (Choose two.)
- A. Create an SQL Tuning Set (STS) for the SQL statements on the production database and submit as input to the SQL Tuning Advisor on the test database.
- B. Create an STS for the SQL statements on the production database and submit as input to the SQL Performance Analyzer with the OPTIMIZER_FEATURES_ENABLE parameter first set to 184.108.40.206, and then to 220.127.116.11 on the test database.
- C. Generate an Automatic Workload Repository (AWR) compare periods report with snapshots taken before and after schema changes on the test database.
- D. Capture the production database workload, replay it on the test system by using Database Replay, and analyze by using the workload replay compare period report.
- E. Create an STS for the SQL statements on the production database and submit as input to the SQL Access Advisor on the test database.
- F. Create an STS for the SQL statements on the production database before and after changes and submit as input to the SQL Performance Analyzer on the test database.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two statements are true about Active Session History (ASH)? (Choose two.)
- A. The Data Sample size available in an ASH report is dynamic and, at any given moment, is directly related to the amount of work being performed.
- B. ASH contains sampled data from all sessions that are connected to a database instance at any given moment.
- C. ASH samples data from V$SESSION every second.
- D. An ASH report can be used to identify the service that may be the cause of a transient performance problem.
NEW QUESTION 12
Your database supports an online transaction processing (OLTP) workload. The database uses ASM storage. One of the ASM disks goes offline because of hardware failure. When the disk is replaced and then added back to the diskgroup, database performance is affected by rebalance operations.
Which two actions would you recommend to lower the impact of rebalance operations on the performance of the database? (Choose two.)
- A. Increase the number of ASMB processes.
- B. Decrease the value of the ASM_POWER_LIMIT parameter.
- C. Set the DISK_REPAIR_TIME disk attribute to a lower value.
- D. Specify the POWER clause with a lower value in an ALTER DISKGROUP statement.
- E. Set the DISK_REPAIR_TIME disk attribute to a higher value.
NEW QUESTION 13
Examine the partial TKPROF output for an SQL statement:
Which two inferences can definitely be made from this output? (Choose two.)
- A. Array fetch operations were not performed for this query.
- B. No hard parse was performed for this query.
- C. The number of logical I/Os is almost equal to the number of physical I/Os.
- D. Another transaction held a shared lock on the table, thereby causing a significant delay.
NEW QUESTION 14
Examine an extract from a PGA Memory Advisory for your database:
Which two inferences are correct? (Choose two.)
- A. Automatic management of PGA memory is disabled.
- B. The current PGA size requires the use of a temporary tablespace for sorting operations.
- C. The current PGA size is sufficient and does not require the memory manager to allocate more memory.
- D. PGA size should be increased at least four times its current size for significant improvement in performance and disk space management.
NEW QUESTION 15
Examine this list of possible tasks:
1. Ensure that STATISTICS_LEVEL is set to TYPICAL or ALL.
2. Ensure that TIMED_STATISTICS is set to TRUE.
3. Set MAX_DUMP_FILE_SIZE to UNLIMITED and DIAGNOSTIC_DEST to an appropriate destination.
4. Ensure that SQL_TRACE is set to TRUE.
5. Enable tracing at the database instance level by using the
6. Enable tracing in the required session by using the DBMS_SESSION.SET_SQL_TRACE procedure.
7. Run TKPROF with the EXPLAIN parameter on the output trace file.
8. Run the trcsess utility on the output trace files, and then run TKPROF on the output of the trcsess utility.
Select the minimum tasks to perform, in the correct order, to generate both a formatted trace file with timing information and an explain plan for each SQL statement for all sessions. (Choose the best answer.)
- A. 1, 2, 5, 8
- B. 1, 3, 6, 7
- C. 2, 4, 5, 8
- D. 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
- E. 1, 2, 4, 8
NEW QUESTION 16
Which two actions should you take to monitor the throughput generated by the modules of an application? (Choose two.)
- A. Use the Resource Manager.
- B. Enable SQL Trace at the session level.
- C. Create a service.
- D. Use a dedicated server configuration.
- E. Use the DBMS_APPLICATION_INFO package to define the current module and action so that they appear in V$SESSION.
Recommend!! Get the Full 1Z0-064 dumps in VCE and PDF From Certleader, Welcome to Download: https://www.certleader.com/1Z0-064-dumps.html (New 84 Q&As Version)