Your success in is our sole target and we develop all our in a way that facilitates the attainment of this target. Not only is our material the best you can find, it is also the most detailed and the most updated. for Oracle 1Z0-064 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy.
Free 1Z0-064 Demo Online For Microsoft Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
In the CUSTOMERS table, the values in the CUST_STATE column are dependent on the values in the COUNTRY_ID column. You want to make the optimizer aware of this dependency when these columns are used together in WHERE clause predicates that contain equalities or in-lists.
Which two methods achieve this? (Choose two.)
- A. gathering statistics on the CUSTOMERS table and its dependent objects, and then locking the statistics
- B. using SQL plan directives to generate an optimal plan
- C. setting the dynamic statistics level to 4 and setting the OPTIMIZER_USE_PENDING_STATISTICS initialization parameter to true
- D. creating column group statistics, regathering statistics, and ensuring that histograms exist on both these columns
NEW QUESTION 2
You are administering a database that supports a mixed workload. Many applications are running on the middle tier that use connection pools to connect to the database instance. Application users perform OLTP operations during the day and another application performs batch job operations at night. You want to measure and prioritize the two workloads.
Which action would you take to achieve this? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. Create database services for the applications, assign individual sessions created by the applications to consumer groups, and then set a priority.
- B. Assign profiles to users running the batch operations and make sure that a priority is set for resource limits in profiles.
- C. Create database services for the applications and assign different profiles to the sessions to set a relative priority for resource usage.
- D. Create database services for the applications, create a job class associated with the service, batch the jobs, and then create jobs by using the job class.
NEW QUESTION 3
Examine the parameter values configured in your database:
sga_max_size = 480M sga_target = 480M pga_aggregate_target = 160M
The CUSTOMERS table contains 8,000 rows. The CUST_ID column is the primary key and the COUNTRY_ID column contains only three possible values: 1111, 2222, and 3333.
You execute the commands:
SQL> EXECUTE DBMS_STATS.GATHER_TABLE_STATS(‘SH’,‘CUSTOMERS’);
PL/SQL procedure successfully completed.
SQL> CREATE INDEX COUNTRY_IDX ON CUSTOMERS (COUNTRY_ID);
You then perform several INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE operations, significantly altering the data in the table.
View the Exhibit to examine the query and its execution plan.
Which three options would improve the performance of the query? (Choose three.)
- A. creating a bitmap index on the COUNTRY_ID column
- B. regathering statistics on the CUSTOMERS table
- C. creating a histogram on the COUNTRY_ID column
- D. increasing the size of the PGA
- E. creating an SQL profile
- F. creating a KEEP cache
NEW QUESTION 4
To investigate the slow response time of queries on the TRANS table, you gathered the table statistics and executed the query:
The table is stored in a tablespace that has Automatic Segment Space Management (ASSM) enabled. The tablespace is created with a standard block size of 8192 bytes.
Which three can be reasons for the slow response time of the queries? (Choose three.)
- A. Row size is too large to fit into a single block during insert operations.
- B. Row moves from one data block to another data block because the row grows too large to fit in the original block.
- C. The table is subject to frequent insert, update, and delete DML activity leading to sparsely populated blocks.
- D. The value of PCTUSED is set to a value lower than the default, causing row changing.
- E. The value of PCTFREE is set to a value lower than the default, causing row chaining.
NEW QUESTION 5
A senior DBA asks you to decrease the values of the connect_time_scale and think_time_scale replay processing parameters to 50 to preprocess the workload for replay.
What three could be reasons for this change? (Choose three.)
- A. to reduce the elapsed time between two successive user calls from a session.
- B. to decrease the number of concurrent users during replay
- C. to increase the number of concurrent users during replay
- D. to reduce the time of replay
- E. to decrease the wait for a query, caused by noncommitted transactions
NEW QUESTION 6
You are administering a database that supports a DSS workload. Automatic Shared Memory Management is enabled for the database instance. Users issue queries to perform large soft operations and complain about degraded performance of the queries. On investigation, you notice that the queries are performing multipass work area executions and the I/O contention on one of the temporary tablespaces is very high.
Which two can be possible resolutions for this issue? (Choose two.)
- A. Increase the size of the large pool.
- B. Increase the value of the PGA_AGGREGATE_TARGET parameter.
- C. Create a temporary tablespace group and assign it to users.
- D. Increase the value of the PGA_AGGREGATE_LIMIT parameter.
- E. Create another temporary tablespace and assign it to users.
- F. Enable temporary undo.
NEW QUESTION 7
Your database supports a DSS workload. In an application, a few complex queries that contain multiple functions and expressions are using materialized views. You notice that some queries are performing poorly because they are not benefiting from query rewrites.
Which three actions would you take to improve the performance of queries? (Choose three.)
- A. Create an SQL Tuning Set (STS) and submit as input to the SQL Access Advisor to generate recommendations about query rewrite and fast refresh for materialized views.
- B. Use the DBMS_MVIEW.EXPLAIN_REWRITE procedure to analyze why a query failed to rewrite.
- C. Create an STS and submit as input to the SQL Performance Analyzer to get recommendations about improving the performance of queries.
- D. Use the DBMS_ADVISOR.TUNE_MVIEW procedure to get recommendations about rewriting materialized views.
- E. Use the DBMS_ADVISOR.QUICK_TUNE procedure to analyze queries based on the usage of query rewrite with materialized views.
NEW QUESTION 8
Examine the Load Profile section of an AWR report:
Which two inferences can you derive from the details in this section? (Choose two.)
- A. The values for Redo size and Block changes imply that only updates were performed by transactions.
- B. The values for Parses (SQL) and Hard parses (SQL) imply that cursor sharing occurred quite often.
- C. The values for DB Time and DB CPU imply that the database had a high proportion of idle time during the specified snapshot interval.
- D. The values for SQL Work Area and User calls imply that only sort-based operations were performed.
- E. The values for Logical reads and Physical reads imply that the number of disk reads per second was less than the total number of DB block reads and consistent gets per second.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two result in the latest fragmentation within segments and the least external fragmentation within tablespaces? (Choose two.)
- A. automatic segment space managed segments
- B. locally managed tablespaces with uniform extent size
- C. freelist managed segments with one freelist
- D. dictionary managed tablespace
- E. locally managed tablespaces that were converted from dictionary managed tablespaces
- F. freelist managed segments with multiple freelist
Explanation: Reference: http://docs.oracle.com/cd/B19306_01/server.102/b14220/logical.htm
NEW QUESTION 10
In which three situations does DB time always increase? (Choose three.)
- A. when the host is CPU bound for foreground processes
- B. when I/O wait time increases for foreground processes
- C. when more connections are made to a database instance
- D. when CPU consumption by background processes increases
- E. when wait time for data to be sent over a network increases
Explanation: Reference: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/oem/db-mgmt/s317294-db-perf-tuning-with- db-time-181631.pdf (page 21)
NEW QUESTION 11
Examine the query and its output:
Which two statements are true? (Choose two.)
- A. Session 2832 had to wait 2029 seconds for a message to arrive because of a network bottleneck.
- B. Session 4208 is either idle or experiencing poor response time due to a network or resource bottleneck on the client process.
- C. Session 3346 is in wait state because it wants to lock a row in a block in which other sessions have already locked rows, and there is no free ITL slot available in this block.
- D. Session 3346 is in wait state because either it is waiting to update a row that is locked by another session or another session is trying to insert the same key value in a UNIQUE index.
- E. Session 4208 is definitely idle and should be killed to free network resources.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two statements are true about ADDM? (Choose two.)
- A. It analyzes the performance of a database instance based on the time period covered by the most recent AWR snapshot, and generates recommendations based on hard-coded criteria.
- B. It can analyze performance issues that occurred in past events provided they fall within the AWR retention period.
- C. ADDM resource utilization and cost of analysis depends on the actual load on the database and the number of performance problems analyzed.
- D. It first identifies the performance symptoms, and then refines them to reach the root cause with the singular aim of reducing the DB CPU metric.
- E. It documents only those components and wait classes that are significantly impacting the performance of the database.
NEW QUESTION 13
Examine the partial AWR report taken for a time period of 60 minutes:
Which two inferences can you draw from this report? (Choose two.)
- A. The database user calls are issuing frequent explicit commits.
- B. The CPUs are busy executing server processes and background processes for a considerable amount of CPU time.
- C. The database user calls are spending most of their time in I/O for single block reads.
- D. The database user calls are spending most of their time waiting for sessions that are in more important consumer groups.
NEW QUESTION 14
Examine the parameters set for your database instance:
You notice that for one particular SQL statement, the optimizer generates a new better plan than the plans in the SQL Plan Management Base.
Which action is taken by the optimizer? (Choose the best answer.)
- A. It adds the newly generated plan as an accepted but non-fixed plan.
- B. It adds the newly generated plan as enabled and accepted.
- C. It adds the newly generated plan as enabled but not accepted.
- D. It adds the newly generated plan as a fixed plan, which will be used each time the SQL statement is executed.
NEW QUESTION 15
You execute this query twice in a session:
Then you query V$SQL_SHARED_CURSOR for details about child cursors as shown.
Which two statements are true? (Choose two.)
- A. No statistics were collected during the first execution of the query.
- B. A subsequent execution of the query in this session is likely to undergo a soft parse.
- C. The second execution of the query was hard parsed because the estimated cardinality was inaccurate.
- D. A subsequent execution of the query in this session will undergo a hard parse.
- E. The second execution of the query was hard parsed because extended statistics were collected after the first execution of the query.
NEW QUESTION 16
Examine the Time Model Statistics section of an AWR report:
Which two inferences can be definitely derived from this section? (Choose two.)
- A. The available CPU resources were not utilized to their maximum capacity.
- B. All sequence numbers used during this AWR time interval were cached.
- C. A large number of connected user sessions were idle.
- D. New child cursors were created because of new bind values or usage of literal values as well as different bind types or sizes.
- E. The DB CPU time was not spent exclusively for processing SQL statements.
Recommend!! Get the Full 1Z0-064 dumps in VCE and PDF From Surepassexam, Welcome to Download: https://www.surepassexam.com/1Z0-064-exam-dumps.html (New 84 Q&As Version)