Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our 200-601 Study Guides and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the Cisco 200-601 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the 200-601 Study Guides. Latest 200-601 Exam Questions and Answers, Try Cisco 200-601 Brain Dumps First.
Online 200-601 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
How are I/O timeout and Safety I/O timeout calculated?
- A. An I/O connection will timeout based on the lower of 4x RPI or 100m
- B. Safety I/O timeout is calculated as 4xRPI.
- C. An I/O connection will timeout based on the lower of 3x RPI or 100m
- D. Safety I/O timeout is calculated as 3xRPI.
- E. An I/O connection will timeout based on the lower of 4x RPI or 150m
- F. Safety I/Otimeout is calculated as 2xRPI.
- G. An I/O connection will timeout based on the lower of 3x RPI or 150m
- H. Safety I/O timeout is calculated as 3xRPI.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which configuration enables an Industrial Ethernet switch to participate in PTP clock selection and sets the priority value that would break the tie between switches with matching default criteria to 50?
- A. ptp mode boundary ptp priority1 10ptp priority2 50
- B. ptp mode boundary ptp priority1 50ptp priority2 10
- C. ptp mode e2etransparent ptp priority1 50ptp priority2 10
- D. ptp mode e2etransparent ptp priority1 10ptp priority2 50
NEW QUESTION 3
Which is an issue with running CIP Motion on a REP network and identifies an alternate resiliency protocol that works for CIP Motion?
- A. CIP Motion requires a star topology which is not supported by RE
- B. DLR is a suitable resiliency protocol for CIP motion.
- C. REP convergence is not fast enoug
- D. DLR is a suitable resiliency protocol for CIP motion.
- E. CIP Motion requires a star topology which is not supported by RE
- F. RPVST+ is a suitable resiliency protocol for CIP motion.
- G. REP convergence is not fast enoug
- H. RPVST+ is a suitable resiliency protocol for CIP motion.
NEW QUESTION 4
Refer to the exhibit. Which lines represent a CIP connection being established between two devices?
- A. 2914 and 2915
- B. 2918 and 2921
- C. 2920 and 2924
- D. 2937 and 2940
NEW QUESTION 5
Refer to the exhibit. Which lines represent an I/O connection running at a 20ms RPI?
- A. 2919, 2923, 2926
- B. 2920, 2926, 2929
- C. 2922, 2929, 2935
- D. 2914, 2915, 2916
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two actions are examples of network device hardening for Cisco Industrial Ethernet Switches? (Choose two)
- A. Disable unused services
- B. Shutdown network ports which are not in use
- C. Only allow administrative access using Telnet
- D. Deploy IP67 versions of Cisco Industrial Ethernet Switches
- E. Set the native VLAN on all trunk ports to VLAN 1
NEW QUESTION 7
Which two ports does EtherNet/IP use to communicate? (Choose two.)
- A. TCP 44818
- B. UDP 44818
- C. TCP 502
- D. UDP 502
- E. TCP 2222
- F. UDP 2222
NEW QUESTION 8
Given a ring topology, which loop prevention mechanism provides the fastest reconvergence time after a link failure?
- A. Rapid Per-VLAN Spanning Tree Protocol
- B. Resilient Ethernet Protocol
- C. Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol
- D. Spanning Tree Protocol
NEW QUESTION 9
Which describes the relationship between a workgroup bridge?
- A. Wired clients of a workgroup bridge can communicate, through the workgroup bridge, with wireless clients of an autonomous or a controller-based access point
- B. Wireless clients of a controller-based AP can communicate, through the workgroup bridge, with wireless clients of an autonomous access point
- C. Wireless clients of an autonomous access point can communicate with wired clients of a workgroup bridge, but Wireless clients of a controller-based access point cannot communicate with wired clients of a workgroup bridge
- D. Wireless clients of a controller-based access point can communicate with wired clients of a workgroup bridge, but Wireless clients of an autonomous access point cannot communicate with wired clients of a workgroup bridge
NEW QUESTION 10
Given the CIA triad elements, which ensures first that the data is encrypted and secure, second that the data is trustworthy, and third that the data is accessible by those who need it?
- A. CIA
- B. ICA
- C. ACI
- D. CAI
NEW QUESTION 11
Cisco Industrial Ethernet switches are capable of sending alarm messages to ProfiNET management stations using the ProfiNET-IO protocol. Which four are alarms that can be configured for an interface? (Choose four)
- A. Port Not Forwarding
- B. Port Not Operating
- C. Port LLDP Disabled
- D. Port QoS Disabled
- E. Port Duplex Mismatch
- F. Port FCS Errors Exceeded Threshold
- G. Port CRC Errors Exceeded Threshold
- H. Port Link Fault
NEW QUESTION 12
Which in-depth approach is used when deploying defense in an industrial zone?
- A. Besides using a dedicated firewall / DMZ construction use an IOS based firewall on the WAN router connecting the industrial site to the Internet.
- B. Use NTP to make sure that time stamps of log messages are synchronized such that you can do root cause analysis.
- C. Deploy an IDS solution with knowledge about industrial protocols in the industrial zone in combination with a firewall.
- D. Use multiple firewalls from different vendors in such a way that network traffic will have to traverse both firewalls so that security holes of one firewall is caught by the other firewall.
NEW QUESTION 13
Refer to the exhibit. What are three traffic and interconnection requirements for the devices in the exhibit? (Choose three.)
- A. The EtherNet/IP drive connections are in a high-voltage area and need protection from electromagnetic noise, so shielded cable that is rated for 600 V is advised.
- B. EtherNet/IP devices such as the controller, drive, VoIP phone, and IP camera should be in the same VLAN.
- C. CIP traffic has the highest bandwidth requirement so it needs the highest QoS setting.
- D. EtherNet/IP drive traffic has high sensitivity to random drops, latency, and jitter.
- E. Real-time motion control and VoIP traffic can share the same VLAN with the proper QoS setting.
- F. IEEE1588 and PTP are important for ensuring real-time synchronization.
NEW QUESTION 14
Refer to the exhibit.
All of the vlans listed in the routing table below are trunked using 802.1q and are active on all switches. PLC1, PLC2, and PLC3 each has IP address 192.168.0.1/24 and are connected to ports configured for vlan 50. L2SW1, L2SW2, and L2SW3 are not using vlan trunking for vlan 50.
L3SW1 has following routing table:
10.0.0.0/8 is variably subnetted, 12 subnets, 2 masks C 10.3.138.0/23 is directly connected, Vlan307
C 10.3.136.0/23 is directly connected, Vlan306 C 10.15.153.0/24 is directly connected, Vlan398 C 10.3.142.0/23 is directly connected, Vlan309 C 10.3.140.0/23 is directly connected, Vlan308 C 10.3.186.0/23 is directly connected, Vlan293 C 10.15.154.0/24 is directly connected, Vlan399 C 10.3.184.0/23 is directly connected, Vlan292 C 10.3.190.0/23 is directly connected, Vlan295 C 10.3.188.0/23 is directly connected, Vlan294
C 10.3.182.0/23 is directly connected, Vlan291 C 10.3.180.0/23 is directly connected, Vlan290
PLC1, PLC2, and PLC3 cannot be reconfigured. What can be done to be able to simultaneously communicate with PLC1, PLC2, and PLC3?
- A. Enable NAT on L3SW1
- B. Enable NAT on L2SW1 – L2SW3
- C. Enable NAT on L2SW4
- D. Add vlan 50 to L2SW4 and assign the administrator's an IP address on 192.168.0.0/24 network
NEW QUESTION 15
Which prompt is used to configure parameters for the Ethernet ports of an industrial switch?
- A. Switch(config-if)#
- B. Switch(config-if-ind)#
- C. Switch(config-line)#
- D. Switch(config-ind)#
- E. Switch(config-vlan)#
NEW QUESTION 16
A ProfiNET management system operator is unable to see diagnostic information for a Cisco Industrial Ethernet switch that has been added to a SIMATIC management station. Based on the provided CLI output, which statement is correct?
switch# show profinet status State : Enabled
Vlan : 201
Id : IE2000-Switch Connected : Yes ReductRatio : 128
GSD version : Mis-match
- A. The assigned ProfiNET VLAN is not valid and should be less than 100
- B. LLDP has been disabled on this switch
- C. The GSD file version on the switch does not match the GSD file version on the management station
- D. The Reduction Ration has been set too low
Thanks for reading the newest 200-601 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Certstest 200-601 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.certstest.com/dumps/200-601/ (87 Q&As Dumps)