Ucertify 1z0-083 Questions are updated and all 1z0-083 answers are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our 1z0-083 exam prep kits you will be ready for the real 1z0-083 exam without a problem. We have Up to the minute Oracle 1z0-083 dumps study guide. PASSED 1z0-083 First attempt! Here What I Did.
Also have 1z0-083 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two are true about the Oracle dataabsemethodology? (Choose two.)
- A. The Oracle Database time model should be used to find the database and instance areas most in need of tuning.
- B. Tuning activities should stop once the user is satisfied with performance.
- C. Tuning activities should stop onceagreed service levels for performance have been met.
- D. The database instance memory should always be tuned before tuning any file systems.
- E. SQL statements should always be tuned before tuning any file systems.
- F. The alert log should be used to find the database and instance areas most in need of tuning.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which three actions are performed by Database Upgrade Assistant (DBUA)? (Choose three.)
- A. It recompiles all stored PL/SQL code by using utlrp.sql.
- B. It empties the RECYCLE BIN.
- C. It performs prerequisite checks to verify if the Oracle database is ready for upgrade.
- D. It sets all user tablespaces to “read-only” before starting theupgrade.
- E. It removes the AUDSYS schema and the AUDIT_ADMIN and AUDIT_VIEWER roles
- F. It increases tablespace size, if required, to meet upgrade requirements.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which three are true about Oracle Grid Infrastructure for a Standalone Server?
- A. It includes both Oracle Restart and OracleAutomatic Storage Management (ASM) software.
- B. It creates one disk group during installation.
- C. It requires the operating system oracle_base environment variable to be predefined before installation.
- D. It requires Oracle ASM Filter Driver (ASMFD) to manage Automatic Storage Management (ASM) disks
- E. It requires Oracle ASMLibto manage Automatic Storage Management (ASM) disks.
- F. Automatic Storage Management (ASM) requires that O/S groups OSASM and OSDBA be assigned as secondary groups for its installationowner.
NEW QUESTION 4
While backing up to the Oracle Fast Recovery Area (FRA), you determined the backup is taking too long and suspect a performance bottleneck.
Which three are true about diagnosing and tuning these problems? (Choose three.)
- A. If an RMAN BACKUP VALIDATE command takes roughly the same time as an actual backup, then both read and write I/O are likely bottlenecks.
- B. Setting DBWR_IO_SLAVES to a non zero value can improve backup performance when using synchronous I/O.
- C. If an RMAN BACKUP VALIDATE command takes noticeably less than an actual backup, then write I/O is a likely bottleneck.
- D. If an RMAN BACKUP VALIDATE command takes roughly the same time as an actual backup, then read I/O is a likely bottleneck.
- E. Data files with a high value in V$BACKUP_SYNC_IO.DISCRETE_BYTES_PER_SECOND are a potential performance bottleneck when synchronous I/O is used.
- F. Setting DBWR_IO_SLAVESto a non zero value can improve backup performance when usingasynchronous I/O/
- G. Data files with a high value in V$BACKUP_ASYNC_IO.SHORT_WAITS are a potential performance bottleneck when asynchronous I/O is used.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which three are true about the SQL Tuning Advisor? (Choose three.)
- A. It checks each query being analyzed for stale statistics.
- B. It checks each query being analyzed for missing statistics.
- C. It only recommends syntactic changes to SQL statements.
- D. It can recommend semantic changes to SQL statements.
- E. It considers all SQLstatements being analyzed by the advisor task as a group.
- F. It builds SQL profiles for each poorly performing SQL statement to prevent regressions.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two are true about RMAN backups when using a media manager to write backups to tape when there are only two tape drives? (Choose two.)
- A. SBT tape compression can be used even if no RMAN compression is configured.
- B. Any backup set written to the SBT device in this configuration can contain a maximum of two backup pieces.
- C. Any backup written to the SBT device in this configuration can contain a maximum of two backup sets.
- D. SBT tape compression and RMAN backup compression should be used in parallel.
- E. The SBT device should be configured to use PARALLELISM 2 to allow both tape drive to be used simultaneously.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which three are true about managing memory components in an Oracle database instance? (Choose three.)
- A. With Automatic Shared Memory Management, the database instance can increase the Large Pool size byreducing the Shared Pool size.
- B. With Automatic Memory Management, the database instance can increase the System Global Area size by reducing the Program Global Area size.
- C. Automatically tuned and resized System Global Area components will always revertto their initial sizes after an instance restart.
- D. Automatic Memory Management must be used together with locking the System Global Area into physical memory.
- E. With Automatic Shared Memory Management, the database instance can increase the Program Global Area size by reducing the System Global Area size.
- F. On Line Transaction Processing systems often use less Program Global Area than Decision Support Systems.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which three can be done using Oracle Database Configuration Assistant (DBCA) starting from Oracle Database 19c? (Choose three.)
- A. cloning a remote container database in interactive mode
- B. cloning a remote pluggable database in silent mode
- C. relocating a remote pluggable database in interactive mode
- D. relocating a remote container database in silent mode
- E. cloning a remote container database in silent mode
- F. relocating a remote pluggable database in silent mode
- G. relocating aremote container database in interactive mode
NEW QUESTION 9
Which three are true about Automatic Workload Repository (AWR), Automatic Database Diagnostic Monitor (ADDM), and the Manageability Monitor (MMON) background process? (Choose three.)
- A. ADDM can recommend shrinking the buffer cache.
- B. ADDM can recommend extending the buffer cache.
- C. By default, MMON creates an AWR snapshot every 30 minutes.
- D. ADDM performs itsanalysis only when a DBA requests it.
- E. By default, AWR snapshots are automatically purged after eight days.
- F. AWR snapshots must be deleted when no longer required by ADDM.
NEW QUESTION 10
Examine this configuration:
CDB1is an Oracle Database 12c Release 2 database containing pluggable databasesPDB$SEED,PDB1, andPDB2.
PDB$SEEDis openREAD ONLY
PDB1is openREAD WRITE
You execute these commands before upgrading the database to the current release:
For which databases will fixup scripts be created?
- A. CDB1, PDB$SEED, PDB1, and PDB2
- B. PDB$SEED, PDB1, and PDB2 only
- C. CDB1 and PDB$SEED only
- D. CDB1, PDB1,and PDB2 only
- E. CDB1, PDB$SEED, and PDB1 only
NEW QUESTION 11
Which three are true about Automatic Workload Repository (AWR)? (Choose three.)
- A. By default, AWR snapshots are taken every 60 minutes.
- B. Its collection level is determined by the value of theSTATISTICS_LEVEL database parameter.
- C. By default, AWR snapshots are retained for 7 days.
- D. The taking of AWR snapshots can be disabled.
- E. AWR data is stored in the SYSTEM tablespace.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two are true about data movement between a non-CDB and a PDB using Data Pump? (Choose two.)
- A. Tablespaces are automatically created as neeed while importing full exports in either a non-CDB or a PDB.
- B. Oracle attempts to convert conventional database users to local users when moving schemas from a non- CDB to a PDB.
- C. A new PDB is automatically created when importing a non-CDB into a CDB.
- D. Oracle attempts to convert common users to conventional users when moving schemas from a PDB to a non-CDB.
- E. Moving data from a PDB to anon-CDB is only possible by using transportable tablespace export and import.
- F. Moving data from a non-CDB to a PDB is only possible by using conventional export and import.
NEW QUESTION 13
For which two requirements can you use the USER_TABLESPACE clause with the CREATE PLUGGABLE DATABASE command? (Choose two.)
- A. to specify a default tablespace in a PDB cloned from another PDB in the same CDB.
- B. to exclude all tablespaces except SYSTEM, SYSAUX, and TEMPwhen plugging in a PDB
- C. to include specific user tablespaces only when relocating a PDB
- D. to specify the list of user tablespaces to include when moving a non-CDB to a PDB
- E. to exclude a temp tablespace when plugging in a PDB
- F. to specify the list oftablespaces to include when creating a PDB from the CDB seed
NEW QUESTION 14
Which two are true aboutcommon objects? (Choose two.)
- A. They can be created only in CDB$ROOT.
- B. They can be only metadata-linked in an application container.
- C. They can exist in user-defined schemas only in application containers.
- D. They can exist in CDB$ROOT and an application root.
- E. They can be extended data-linked in CDB$ROOT.
- F. They can be created only in an application root.
NEW QUESTION 15
Examine this configuration:
* 1.The ORCL database data files are in Automatic Storage Management (Oracle ASM) disk group +DATA. * 2.ORCL uses disk group +FRAfor the Fast Recovery Area.
* 3. LISTENER is the listener for ORCL.
* 4. The database, listener, ASM instance, and ASM disk groups are managed by Oracle Restart. 5.All components are currently shut down.
You execute this command:
What is the outcome?
- A. The ORCL database, the Oracle ASM instances, the +DATA and +FRA disk groups, and the LISTENERare started.
- B. Only the ORCL database instance is started.
- C. Only the ORCL database and the ASM instances are started.
- D. Only the ORCL database instance, the Oracle ASM instance, and the +DATA and +FRA disk groups are started.
- E. Only the ORCL database instance and the +DATA and +FRA disk groups are started.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which four are true about duplicating a database using Recovery Manager (RMAN)? (Choose four.)
- A. Duplication can be done by having the auxiliary databaseinstance pull backup sets from the target database instance.
- B. A connection to an auxiliary instance is always required.
- C. A subset of the target database can be duplicated.
- D. A new DBID is always created for the duplicated database.
- E. A connection tothe recovery catalog instance is always required.
- F. A backup of the target database is always required.
- G. Duplication can be done by having the target database instance push copies to the auxiliary database instance.
- H. A connection to the target database instance is always required.
A duplicate database is a copy of your target database. With the FOR STANDBY clause, it keeps the same unique database identifier(DBID); If FOR STANDBY not specified it creates a new DBID. The duplicate database can include the same content or only a subset from the source database. It can be in the same host or a separate host. The principal work of the duplication is performed by the auxiliary channels.These channels correspond to a server session on the auxiliary instance on the destination host for backup based duplication. For active database duplication the target channels perform the work of pushing data file copies to the auxiliary instance (if number of allocated target channels is greater than the number of allocated auxiliary channels).
NEW QUESTION 17
Examine these actions:
* 1. Create a new database for a recovery catalog.
* 2. Create a tablespace with sufficient space in the catalog database for the recovery catalog.
* 3.Configure ARCHIVELOG mode for the catalog database.
* 4. Create a user to own the recovery catalog schema with quota on the tablespace that will containthe catalog.
* 5. Grant the RECOVERY_CATALOG_OWNER role to the recovery catalog schema owner.
* 6.Grant the SYSBACKUP privilege to the recovery catalog schema owner.
Which are the minimum actions that must be performed before executing the CREATECATALOG command?
- A. 2, 4, 5, 6
- B. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
- C. 1, 2, 4, 5
- D. 2, 4, 5
- E. 1, 3, 4, 5
NEW QUESTION 18
Which three are true about Database Point-in-Time Recovery? (Choose three.)
- A. The database must have FLASHBACK DATABASE ON to perform Database Point-in-Time Recovery.
- B. Thedatabase must be in MOUNT state when performing Database Point-in-Time Recovery.
- C. Database Point-in-Time Recovery is performed by the Managed Recovery Process (MRP)
- D. The Database must be in ARCHIVELOG mode.
- E. The target point for the recovery must bespecified as a stime or System Change Number (SCN).
- F. The database must be open RESETLOGS after Database Point-in-Time Recovery.
NEW QUESTION 19
Which three methods can be used for heap table data migration after upgrading a database? (Choose three.)
- A. using Database Replay
- B. using SQL Developer
- C. using Oracle Data Pump
- D. using operating system file copy utilities
- E. using Database Upgrade Assistant
- F. using the CREATE TABLE AS SELECT SQLstatement
NEW QUESTION 20
Which three are true about Recovery Manager (RMAN) in Oracle Database 19c and later releases? (Choose three.)
- A. It is only possible for RMAN to connect to a pluggable database as a target if an RMAN Virtual Private Catalog is used.
- B. It isalways possible for RMAN to connect to a pluggable database as a target if any RMAN Catalog is used.
- C. A Virtual Private Catalog used to register a container database must be created in a pluggable database.
- D. A Virtual Private Catalog used to registera container database can be created in a pluggable database.
- E. It is always possible for RMAN to connect to a pluggable database as a target.
- F. A Virtual Private Catalog used to register a container database can be created in a non-container database.
NEW QUESTION 21
Which three are true about transporting databases across platforms usingRecovery Manager (RMAN) image copies? (Choose three.)
- A. By default, the transported database will use Oracle Managed Files (OMF)
- B. Data files can be converted on the destination system.
- C. Data files can be converted on the source system.
- D. A new DBIDis automatically created for the transported database.
- E. Databases can be transported between systems with different endian formats.
- F. The password file is automatically converted by RMAN.
Password file is automatically converted by RMAN.
NEW QUESTION 22
Which two are true about flashback features in Oracle Database 19c and later releases? (Choose two.)
- A. Flashback logs areautomatically purged when DB_FLASHBACK_RETENTION_TARGET is set lower than the time they have already been retained.
- B. Flashback logs are monitored and proactively deleted when beyond the retention period defined in DB_FLASHBACK_RETENTION_TARGET only after there is space pressure.
- C. Flashback logs are monitored and proactively deleted when beyond the retention period defined in DB_FLASHBACK_RETENTION_TARGET before there is space pressure.
- D. Flashback logs are monitored for being older than the retentionperiod defined inDB_FLASHBACK_RETENTION_TARGET and can be deleted by an administrator written event trigger.
- E. Flashback logs are automatically purged whenever the value of DB_FLASHBACK_RETENTION_TARGET is changed.
NEW QUESTION 23
Which two are true about instance recovery? (Choose two.)
- A. It is not possible if an archived log is missing.
- B. It is performed automatically after the database is opened; however, blocks requiring recovery are not available until they are recovered.
- C. Setting FAST_START_MTTR_TARGET to a lower value reduces instance recovery time by causing dirty buffers to be written to disk more frequently, thereby reducing the number of I/Os needed during instance recovery.
- D. It is performed by the Recovery Writer (RVWR) background process.
- E. Setting FAST_START_MTTR_TARGET to a higher value reduces instance recovery time bycausing the log writer to write more frquently, thereby reducing the number of I/Os needed during instance recovery.
- F. It is performed automatically while the database remains in MOUNT stat
- G. Then the database is opened.
NEW QUESTION 24
100% Valid and Newest Version 1z0-083 Questions & Answers shared by Downloadfreepdf.net, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.downloadfreepdf.net/1z0-083-pdf-download.html (New 96 Q&As)