Your success in 200-601 Braindumps is our sole target and we develop all our 200-601 Dumps in a way that facilitates the attainment of this target. Not only is our 200-601 Exam Questions and Answers material the best you can find, it is also the most detailed and the most updated. 200-601 Study Guides for Cisco 200-601 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy.
Cisco 200-601 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Refer to the exhibit.
The control system depicted in the exhibit uses VLAN 300 for all of its device ports and PVST is enabled on each switch to switch connection. L2SW4 was inserted between L2SW3 and L2SW5. Links FO2 and FO3 were added and FO1 was disconnected.
Prior to the installation of L2SW4, PanelView was able to communicate with PLC#1. After the change, PLC#1 and PanelView are still able to communicate but neither PLC#1 or PanelView are able to communicate with I/O #1.
L2SW4# show run interfaces FastEthernet 1/1 description I/O#1
switchport access vlan 300 switchport mode access spanning-tree portfast
spanning-tree bpduguard enable
L2SW4# show interfaces trunk
Port Mode Encapsulation Status Native vlan Gi1/1 on 802.1q trunking 1 Gi1/2 on 802.1q trunking 1 Port Vlans allowed on trunk Gi1/1 1,3-9, 301-305,400 Gi1/2 1,3-9, 301-305,400 Port Vlans allowed and active in management domain Gi1/1 1,3-9, 301-305,400 Gi1/2 1,3- 9, 301-305,400 Port Vlans in spanning tree forwarding state and not pruned Gi1/1 1,3-9, 301-305,400 Gi1/2
Based on the output from the switch, what is preventing I/O#1 from communicating with PLC#1 and PanelView?
- A. Interface FastEthernet 1/1 on LWSW4 should be configured as a trunk port
- B. The trunks connecting L2SW4 to L2SW3 and L2SW5 have the wrong encapsulation type
- C. The trunks connecting L2SW4 to L2SW3 and L2SW5 don't allow VLAN 300 traffic
- D. BPDU guard has error-disabled interface FastEthernet 1/1 on LWSW4
NEW QUESTION 2
Which best describes the difference between 802.11n and 802.11ac?
- A. 802.11ac offers more channels over more bands than 802.11n
- B. 802.11ac MCS 1 is about twice as fast as 802.11n MCS1
- C. 802.11ac offers more modulation schemes than 802.11n
- D. 802.11ac 1SS MCS 9 is allowed over a 20, 40, 80 and 160 MHz channel, while 802.11n 1SS MCS 9 is only allowed over a 20 or 40 MHz channel.
NEW QUESTION 3
After commissioning several Stratix 5700 switches in a ring topology, you want to verify the installation against the network logical design. Specifically, you want to verify where the IGMP querier resides. What command can be issued in CLI to display the IP of the querier per VLAN?
- A. switch# show ip igmp snooping querier
- B. switch# show igmp snooping querier
- C. switch# show igmp querier
- D. switch# show ip igmp querier
NEW QUESTION 4
What is the reason that ProfiNET frames are discarded by default on Catalyst switches?
- A. ProfiNET uses a nonstandard Ethernet frame format
- B. The frames have an 802.1q tag with VLAN ID equal to 0 (zero)
- C. Catalyst switches do not support ProfiNET traffic
- D. A ProfiNET VLAN must be configured and enabled on a Catalyst switch
NEW QUESTION 5
Refer to exhibit. The administrator has configured the following device IP settings, but did not keep track of which ports the devices were connected to. The administrator is able to ping each device but needs to update the network documentation to include the switch and interface where each device is connected. The administrator does not want to walk to each device and switch to track down the information.
Which steps below would you execute in sequence to document the switch and interface where each device is connected?
1. View the ARP table on L3SW1
2. View the ARP table on the administrator's station
3. View the ARP table on L2SW4
4. PING all the devices
5. View the MAC address table on all switches
6. View the MAC address table on the administrator's station
- A. 2,4,5
- B. 2,5,4
- C. 4,3,6
- D. 4,1,5
NEW QUESTION 6
What percentage of an I/O connection would you set the RPI in order to ensure the application has the most current data?
- A. RPI at 50% of IO rate
- B. RPI at 25% of IO rate
- C. PI to 25% of PAC scan rate
- D. Set RPI to 50% of PAC scan rate
NEW QUESTION 7
Refer to the exhibit. The Robot Cell is in a bottling plant. This cell environment needs to consider high flex, EMI, and possible exposure to moisture. Which physical media components need to be considered to prevent network degradation or interruptions?
- A. Stranded, shielded wire with an industrial jacket and M12 connectors
- B. Solid, unshielded commercial jacket wire, and M12 connectors
- C. Stranded, unshielded wire with an industrial jacket, and commercial grade RJ45 connectors
- D. Solid, shielded wire with commercial grade jacket, and commercial grade RJ45 connectors
NEW QUESTION 8
A shutdown in the cookie cutter machine was traced to a broken network cable. What are two reasons that explain why using DLR is an appropriate choice for network resiliency? (Choose two)
- A. DLR is designed for single network operation at the machine level
- B. Moving to a linear topology will reduce the number of cables and so reduce risk of cable failure
- C. DLR is the only resiliency technology that is supported by CIP Safety
- D. Layer 2 resiliency protocols like REP and RSTP do not have a fast enough convergence time for motion control
- E. Half of the network traffic goes clockwise on the ring and the other half counter- clockwise, reducing by 50% the impact of cable failure
NEW QUESTION 9
Which in-depth approach is used when deploying defense in an industrial zone?
- A. Use PLCs and control systems from multiple vendors in such a way that the process will become resilient for failures of one vendor.
- B. Deploy two factor authentications for all operators which need to login remote while working from home.
- C. Collect log files at a central location for easy back-up and encryption to provide privacy.
- D. Create multiple zones in the industrial zone and protect / inspect traffic between the zones with firewalls and intrusion monitors.
NEW QUESTION 10
To ensure ProfiNET Layer 2 Class-of-Service markings from ProfiNET devices are trusted by the switch, which command must be entered on the interface attached to the device?
- A. switch(config-if)#mls qos trust cos
- B. switch(config-if)#qos trust cos
- C. switch(config-if)#profinet cos trust
- D. switch(config-if)#trust qos cos
NEW QUESTION 11
Refer to the exhibit.
L3SW1 has a spanning-tree priority of 8192 set on VLANs 1, 300, and 301, and these VLANs are configured on and trunked between all switches. Executing the command show spanning-tree blockedports on L2SW5 results in:
L2SW5# show spanning-tree blockedports Name Blocked Interfaces List
VLAN0001 Gi1/1 VLAN0300 Gi1/1 VLAN0301 Gi1/1
An additional VLAN, VLAN302, is defined on all switches and trunked between them. VLAN302 access ports are set up on each of the switches and PLC#1, I/O#1, and the PanelView are attached. You expect the new VLAN to be listed as blocked on interface GigabitEthernet1/1 of L2SW5 but it is not. The three new devices are able to communicate with each other.
After executing the same command on all switches you see this output on L2SW4: L2SW4# show spanning-tree blockedports
Name Blocked Interfaces List
-------------------- ------------------------------------ VLAN0001 Gi1/2
VLAN0300 Gi1/2 VLAN0301 Gi1/2
Why is VLAN302 forwarding on L2SW5 interface GigabitEthernet 1/1 and L2SW4 interface GigabitEthernet 1/1 and 1/2?
- A. VLAN302 is not configured in the VLAN database on L2SW5
- B. VLAN302 is not in the allowed list on the L2SW5 interface GigabitEthernet1/1 trunk
- C. L2SW4 is the spanning tree root for VLAN 302
- D. The FO3 fiber-optic cable between L2SW4 and L2SW5 is damaged
NEW QUESTION 12
Refer to the exhibit.
Which values are correct for AP 2 to allow for efficient roaming?
- A. Channel 6, SSID Sittingduck, BSSID 00:0a:0b:0c:0d:0e
- B. Channel 1, SSID Sittingduck, BSSID 00:01:02:03:04:05
- C. Channel 1, SSID Sittingduck, BSSID 00:0a:0b:0c:0d:0e
- D. Channel 6, SSID Sittingduck, BSSID 00:01:02:03:04:05
NEW QUESTION 13
A cookie cutter machine requires 2 standard controllers and a safety controller. All of these controllers and machine level I/O have been placed on VLAN 104. Both standard controllers must monitor a photocell on this machine. Which IP address is used to transfer this status information?
- A. 10.17.104.16
- B. 192.168.1.16
- C. 126.96.36.199
- D. 188.8.131.52
NEW QUESTION 14
You have reached the limit of IPv4 IGMP groups available on a Cisco IE 3000 switch that
was deployed using the Express Setup. Which CLI command will increase the number of available IPv4 IGMP groups and multicast routes from 256 to 1000 on this switch?
- A. switch(config)#sdm prefer routing
- B. switch(config)#sdm prefer vlan igmp
- C. switch(config)#sdm prefer routing igmp
- D. switch(config)#sdm prefer vlan
NEW QUESTION 15
Which two statements are correct for a safe wiring installation to the terminal block of the switch or endpoint? (Choose two.)
- A. Insert a green ground wire into the terminal block that is marked RT for return.
- B. Verify that DC power is live and within 24 VDC voltage range before starting wiring.
- C. Verify that the DC power circuit includes an overcurrent protective device that limits the DC current to 5 A.
- D. Because this is a low-voltage DC circuit, anyone can install this wiring without electrical training or qualifications.
- E. Connect the positive 24 VDC conductor to the V terminal and connect the negative 24 VDC return wire to the RT terminal.
- F. A ground wire can optionally be connected to the screw terminal on the front of the switch.
NEW QUESTION 16
AP CAPWAP control traffic should be isolated from wireless client traffic. Which scenario represents the correct configuration to support the SSIDs of this controller-based access point in FlexConnect local switching mode?
- A. [MISSING]
- B. [MISSING]
- C. [MISSING]
- D. [MISSING]
P.S. Dumpscollection now are offering 100% pass ensure 200-601 dumps! All 200-601 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: http://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/200-601/ (87 New Questions)