We provide real 2V0-31.20 exam questions and answers braindumps in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass VMware 2V0-31.20 Exam quickly & easily. The 2V0-31.20 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our VMware 2V0-31.20 dumps pdf and vce product and material, you can easily pass the 2V0-31.20 exam.
Free 2V0-31.20 Demo Online For VMware Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
What is the main difference between vRealize Orchestrator non-persistent logs and persistent logs?
- A. Log Insight forwarding configuration
- B. Storing of events in the database
- C. Time Synchronization of logs
- D. Logging level configuration
NEW QUESTION 2
Which kubectl command should an administrator run to check vRealize Automation service pod resource usage?
- A. kubectl -n prelude log -f <pod-name>
- B. kubectl -n prelude top pods
- C. kubectl -n prelude get pods
- D. kubectl -n prelude describe <pod-name>
NEW QUESTION 3
An administrator creates multiple flavor mappings and names them as follows: Small:
* 1. vCenter / Datacenter:datacenter-1 - cpu = 1, memory = 2 GB
* 2. AWS-West-1 / us-west-1 = t2.micro
* 1. vCenter / Datacenter:datacenter-1 - cpu = 2, memory = 4 GB
* 2. AWS-West-1 / us-west-1 = t2.small
Where would the administrator use those named mappings to allow users to select image sizes?
- A. Blueprints
- B. Custom forms
- C. Cloud zones
- D. Projects
NEW QUESTION 4
Which deployment action is performed using the vRealize Easy Installer?
- A. Register vRealize Automation with VMware Identity Manager
- B. Install vCenter Server
- C. Register vRealize Automation with vCenter Single Sign On
- D. Install vRealize Operations
NEW QUESTION 5
An administrator is configuring user roles to access various vRealize Automation services. The development team members require access to create and test blueprints and manage their deployments.
What is the minimal service role the development team members require?
- A. Service Broker Administrator
- B. Cloud Assembly User
- C. Service Broker User
- D. Cloud Assembly Administrator
NEW QUESTION 6
Where would an administrator associate discovered networks from a particular region or data center in vRealize Automation to virtual machines?
- A. Network Resources
- B. Flavor Mappings
- C. Network Profiles
- D. Cloud Zones
NEW QUESTION 7
An administrator is tasked with configuring logging for vRealize Automation so that a copy of the logs are forwarded to vRealize Log Insight.
Which command would an administrator run to configure log forwarding?
- A. vracli log-bundle
- B. vracli vrli set <fqdn>:9543
- C. vracli vrli set <fqdn>:443
- D. vracli vrli unset
NEW QUESTION 8
An administrator is addressing a requirement to ensure that vRealize Automation evenly spreads the provisioned machines across hosts for a given region.
Where will the administrator configure this policy?
- A. Storage
- B. Volumes
- C. Cloud Zones
- D. Compute
NEW QUESTION 9
What is the purpose of a cloud zone?
- A. A cloud zone is a method of connecting to a type of resource provider.
- B. A cloud zone is used for organizing users and groups.
- C. A cloud zone is used to segregate resources for provisioning within a cloud account.
- D. A cloud zone is a simplified user interface for users who do not need full access to developing and building blueprints.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which kubectl command should be run to find the Kubernetes authentication method?
- A. kubectl describe pod <pod-name>
- B. kubectl describe secrets
- C. kubectl -n prelude describe pod <pod-name>
- D. kubectl explain
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two components can be used to add a directory for identity and access management? (Choose two.)
- A. vRealize Automation
- B. vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager
- C. vCenter Server
- D. vRealize Operations
- E. VMware Identity Manager
NEW QUESTION 12
Which three VMware vRealize Suite components can be installed with the vRealize Easy Installer? (Choose three.)
- A. vRealize Log Insight
- B. vRealize Network Insight
- C. VMware Identity Manager
- D. vRealize Automation
- E. vRealize Operations
- F. vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager
NEW QUESTION 13
When creating a subscription in Cloud Assembly, what are the two types of runnable items available for executing code? (Choose two.)
- A. Python
- B. vRO Workflow
- C. ABX Action
- D. PowerShell
- E. Node.js
NEW QUESTION 14
Refer to the exhibit.
An administrator is testing a newly created Windows 2016 blueprint in Cloud Assembly. While using the Test option from within the blueprint, the attached error appears.
What is a possible cause for this error message?
- A. The network profile created did not have the correct capability tag.
- B. During the machine allocation phase, Cloud Assembly could not find enough resources.
- C. The administrator did not associate a cloud zone to the project.
- D. The administrator did not add a cloud account.
NEW QUESTION 15
The administrator is tasked with creating a number of different content sources in Service Broker so that multiple types of catalog items can be created.
What is the only public cloud template that can be selected as a content source in Service Broker?
- A. Azure Resource Manager (ARM) templates
- B. AWS CloudFormation templates
- C. Alibaba Cloud Resource Orchestration Service templates
- D. Google Cloud Deployment Manager templates
NEW QUESTION 16
What happens if multiple resources in a provisioning request meet conflicting hard constraints?
- A. Round robin is used to select only one of the conflicting tags.
- B. Soft constraints are used as a tiebreaker.
- C. Tags from the project take precedence.
- D. Tags from the blueprint take precedence.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which two actions can be performed against a Cloud Assembly machine-based deployment? (Choose two.)
- A. Change lease for the deployment.
- B. Resize the deployment.
- C. Run machine-level actions including adding USB controller.
- D. Change machine IP address assignment to DHCP.
- E. Power off the deployment.
NEW QUESTION 18
While deploying a virtual machine blueprint, an administrator encounters the following error:
Error: com.vmware.xenon.common.LocalizableValidationException: Unable to find a valid subnet for network 'Network_External' of type 'EXISTING' with constraints '[dc:metro, tier:1]', reasons: [Network profile 'publicnet / Metro' was skipped because [Network [Network_External] allocation: cannot allocate a network with static IP ranges for profile 'publicnet / Metro'.]]
Where should the administrator start to troubleshoot?
- A. Cloud Zones
- B. Projects
- C. Network Profiles
- D. Tags
NEW QUESTION 19
Which step must an administrator take when performing a vRealize Automation manual installation using Lifecycle Manager?
- A. Configure an additional network interface
- B. Set up a certificate in the certificate locker
- C. Configure storage policies
- D. Integrate Active Directory
NEW QUESTION 20
Which vRealize Suite product helps an administrator understand the monetary impact of individual deployments and manage costs in vRealize Automation?
- A. vRealize Log Insight
- B. vRealize Operations
- C. vRealize Network Insight
- D. vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager
NEW QUESTION 21
Which command should an administrator run to check the status of vRealize Automation services?
- A. kubectl cluster-info -n prelude
- B. vracli status
- C. kubectl -n prelude get pods
- D. vracli org-oauth-apps
NEW QUESTION 22
An administrator is setting up a storage profile for one of the public cloud accounts.
Which cloud account allows the configuration of device type ??EBS?? and volume type ??General Purpose SSD???
- A. VMware Cloud on AWS
- B. Google Cloud Platform
- C. Amazon Web Services
- D. Microsoft Azure
NEW QUESTION 23
P.S. Easily pass 2V0-31.20 Exam with 70 Q&As Allfreedumps.com Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Allfreedumps.com 2V0-31.20 Dumps: https://www.allfreedumps.com/2V0-31.20-dumps.html (70 New Questions)