100% Correct of 500-901 exams materials and practice question for Cisco certification for IT examinee, Real Success Guaranteed with Updated 500-901 pdf dumps vce Materials. 100% PASS Cisco Data Center Unified Computing Infrastructure Design exam Today!
Free 500-901 Demo Online For Cisco Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
What aspect of Cisco UCS servers enables multi-tenancy and provides an administrative hierarchy to organize resources?
- A. Resource pools
- B. Organizations
- C. Service profile templates
- D. Service profiles
NEW QUESTION 2
Which additional three traffic egress controls may be enabled in Cisco UCS Manager depending upon the network adapter selected? (Choose three.)
- A. Rate
- B. Best Effort
- C. Host Control
- D. Peak
- E. Burst
- F. Smooth
NEW QUESTION 3
ACME technologies is deploying a large number of similar UCS blade servers and want to be able to change servers policies at a later time on all blades. What type of the Cisco UCS design is recommended?
- A. Initial template based service profiles
- B. Updating template based service profile
- C. Updating non-template based service profiles
- D. Initial non-template based service profiles
NEW QUESTION 4
What is a Universally Unique Identifier in the context of Cisco Unified Computing System?
- A. A unique identifier used to identify an object or entity on the internet.
- B. A unique identifier used in server profiles enabling server mobility.
- C. A unique identifier used in application profiles enabling server mobility.
- D. A unique identifier used in service profiles enabling server mobility.
NEW QUESTION 5
You disassociated a Database Server Service Profile from your existing UCS C240 M4. Then, you associate a Web Server Service Profile to this UCS C240M4. The Database Server Service Profile contained a Scrub Policy enabled for Disk Scrub. The Web Server Service Profile contains a Scrub Policy disabled for Disk Scrub. What will happen after the reboot?
- A. The process will fail because the Service Profiles are fundamentally different
- B. The process will succeed, and server disk content will be preserved
- C. The process will fail because of the differences in the Scrub Policies
- D. The process will succeed, but server disk content will be lost
NEW QUESTION 6
An administrator needs to configure NPV between an edge fabric switch which will support application servers, and an upstream core switch. A Fiber Channel (FC) link exist between the two switchers. What two statements are true about roles on the edge fabric switch? (Choose two.)
- A. The port that connects to the core switch will be an NP port.
- B. The ports that connect to the servers will be F ports.
- C. The port that connects the switches is a TE port.
- D. The port that connects to the core switch will be an FP port
- E. The ports that connect to the servers will be N ports.
NEW QUESTION 7
How many QoS classes are available to administrators on Cisco’s UCS server?
- A. 6
- B. 4
- C. 2
- D. 8
NEW QUESTION 8
Which primary functions are provided by VSANs?
- A. Independent fabric services per VSAN and zoning
- B. Software-based isolation of traffic and independent fabric services per VSAN
- C. Hardware-based isolation of traffic and independent fabric services per VSAN
- D. Specific driver configuration and FSPF routing
NEW QUESTION 9
Depending on the tab context in a Cisco UCS Manager, what three objects are contained in an Organization? (Choose three.)
- A. Identity Pools
- B. Roles
- C. Privileges
- D. Policies
- E. Service Profiles
- F. Locales
NEW QUESTION 10
Cisco recommended to help customer’s provision physical, virtual, and multivendor data center infrastructure environments from a single pane?
- A. Cisco UCS Director
- B. Cisco UCS Performance Manager
- C. Cisco UCS Manager
- D. Cisco UCS Central
NEW QUESTION 11
An administrator is setting up a new VSAN and needs to use IVR to allow access to backup tape storage targets located in a different VSAN. There is an existing Nexus 5K switch in the SAN fabric that the admin would like to use; however, the switch is not IVR-enabled. How can the Cisco Nexus switch be used?
- A. It cannot be used, since only MDS Switches implement IVR.
- B. As a Transit switch.
- C. As a Border switch or IVR NAT gateway.
- D. As an Edge switch.
NEW QUESTION 12
Where can World Wide Node Name be defined?
- A. In neither vHBA template nor SAN connectivity policy
- B. In vHBA template only
- C. In SAN connectivity policy only
- D. In both, vHBA template or SAN connectivity policy
NEW QUESTION 13
P.S. Easily pass 500-901 Exam with 40 Q&As DumpSolutions.com Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest DumpSolutions.com 500-901 Dumps: https://www.dumpsolutions.com/500-901-dumps/ (40 New Questions)