Your success in HP HPE6-A47 is our sole target and we develop all our HPE6-A47 braindumps in a way that facilitates the attainment of this target. Not only is our HPE6-A47 study material the best you can find, it is also the most detailed and the most updated. HPE6-A47 Practice Exams for HP HPE6-A47 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy.
Free demo questions for HP HPE6-A47 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
A financial institution has an Aruba wireless system. Each floor is 19 meters by 23 meters (200 feet by 250 feet) and has 20 APs. The organization now requires dedicated Air Monitors (AMs). About how many AMs should the architect recommend per floor?
- A. about 1 or 2 per floor
- B. about 3 to 5 per floor
- C. about 10 to 12 per floor
- D. about 16 to 20 per floor
NEW QUESTION 2
An architect plans 128 APs to support 12,800 devices in a very high density (VHD) design. The customer requires high availability, so the architect plans to recommend a pair of controllers. What is one reason to recommend 7210 controllers rather than 7205 controllers for this deployment?
- A. the need for high speed 10 GbE ports
- B. the need for clustering
- C. the number of devise required
- D. the number of APs required
NEW QUESTION 3
An architect proposes Aruba 2930F switches, which do not have OOBM ports. The customer wants to follow best practices for network management security. Which guideline can the architect follow?
- A. Assign access layer switches IP addresses on a VLAN that is dedicated for switch management.
- B. Ensure that DHCP is enabled on only the switch Default VLAN.
- C. Ensure that Telnet is enabled and set to listen on production VLANs.
- D. Assign switches static IP addresses on the same VLAN on which APs are deployed.
NEW QUESTION 4
Read this scenario thoroughly, and then answer each question that displays on the right side of the screen. An architect proposes these products for a customer who wants a wireless and wired upgrade:
Aruba 2930M switches at the access layer
Aruba 5406R switches at the core
Aruba 7205 Mobility Controllers (MCs), deployed in a cluster
Aruba Mobility Master (MM)
Aruba ClearPass Cx000V
The architect also needs to propose a security plan for the solution. The customer has 900 employees and up to 30 guests a day. The customer wants to protect the internal perimeter of the network with authentication and simple access controls. The customer is most concerned about wireless security, but also wants to ensure that only trusted users connect on the wire. However, the customer also wants all wired traffic to be forwarded locally on access layer switches. The customer already has a third-party firewall that protects the data center.
The customer wants to use certificates to authenticate user devices, but is concerned about the complexity of deploying the solution. The architect should recommend a way to simplify. For the most part users connect company-issued laptops to the network. However, users can bring their own devices and connect them to the network. The customer does not know how many devices each user will connect, but expects about two or three per-user. DHCP logs indicate that the network supports a maximum of 2800 devices.
Refer to the provided scenario.
Which solution should the architect recommend on the 2930M switches to authenticate and control wired employee devices?
- A. MAC-Auth on edge ports and no tunneled node
- B. 802.1X on edge ports and per-user tunneled node
- C. 802.1X on edge ports and no tunneled node
- D. Mac-Auth on edge ports and per-user tunneled node
NEW QUESTION 5
Refer to the exhibit.
A customer needs to upgrade the wireless network at their campus, which has a single large building. Employees use the wireless network to access the Internet and centralized services. The building has four floors.
These are the requirements:
30 APs on each floor
A Mobility Master (MM)-based architecture
Deployment of one Aruba 7030 Mobility Controller (MC) on each floor, with the MCs combined in a cluster for seamless client failover and roaming
What should the architect explain to the customer about the proposed solution?
- A. MCs should be deployed centrally on the same VLAN to better meet these goals
- B. MCs in a cluster must have additional AP licenses to support APs of a failed controller
- C. The MC 7030 does not support enough APs for the requirements
- D. The MC 7030 only supports clusters with up to three members
NEW QUESTION 6
An architect plans to deploy a Mobility Controller (MC) at one building in subnet 10.23.01.0/24 and another MC in another building in subnet 10.44.12.0/24. The MCs need to provide redundancy for each other. What must the architect take into account in the redundancy plan?
- A. The MCs cannot provide any level of redundancy for each other unless one is moved into the other’s subnet.
- B. The MCs cannot be in a cluster, and they must use Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP) to provide redundancy for each other.
- C. The MCs can be in a cluster, but the cluster will not support features such as stateful failover.
- D. Each MC can be the backup LMS for the other MCs’ APs, but it cannot be in a cluster with the other MC.
NEW QUESTION 7
Refer to the exhibit.
What is one reason for an architect to recommend the use of Virtual Switching Framework (VSF) in this network?
- A. VSF enables software-defined network monitoring in conjunction with AirWare.
- B. VSF transforms switches into virtual extensions of the MCs to simplify MST management.
- C. VSF enables administrators to manage all 18 switches as a single switch.
- D. VSF simplifies the topology and eliminates the need for spanning tree.
NEW QUESTION 8
What typically drives the need for an aggregation layer in modern networks?
- A. insufficient fiber cabling, especially between buildings
- B. lack of high speed uplink capabilities at the access layer
- C. simplification of spanning tree protocol ad the access layer
- D. need to extend VLANs across wider areas
NEW QUESTION 9
A customer requires high availability for wireless services, including stateful failover for user connections if the Mobility Controller (MC) that handles the user traffic fails. What is the requirement for the design?
- A. MCs are deployed in a cluster, and they are on the same VLAN
- B. MCs are distributed across each VLAN on which APs are deployed and have VRRP enabled.
- C. MCs have a standby master IP address assigned to them.
- D. MCs have enough licenses to support the APs for which they are active and standby MC.
NEW QUESTION 10
An architect proposes the following Aruba solutions:
Two Virtual Mobility Masters (VMMs)
Six 7030 Mobility Controllers (MCs)
In addition to any necessary AP, PEF, and RFP licenses, which license package should the architect propose?
- A. six LIC-MM-VA-50
- B. one LIC-MC-VA-250 and one LIC-MC-VA-50; one LIC-MM-VA-500
- C. one LIC-MM-VA-500
- D. one LIC-MC-VA-250 and one LIC-MC-VA-50; six LIC-MM-VA-500
NEW QUESTION 11
A customer currently has an Instant AP deployment. Which customer requirement would indicate that the customer needs to add a controller to the deployment?
- A. the requirement to apply role-based firewall policies
- B. the requirement for a captive portal for guests
- C. the requirement to provide client-to-site VPN acces for remote users
- D. the requirement for a cloud-based management solution
NEW QUESTION 12
Refer to the exhibit.
The exhibit shows the current plan for a wired network upgrade.
As much as possible, the customer wants to flatten the architecture and avoid recabling. However, each Building 2 switch must also maintain connectivity to the core if one link fails. What should the architect propose to meet the customer requirements?
- A. Use two additional 2930F switches to act as an aggregation layer for Building 2; connect them to the core on 40 GbE connections.
- B. Connect each Building 2 switch directly to the core on a single fiber strand through the use of SFP+-SR transceivers.
- C. Combine the switches in each Building 2 closet as a VSF fabric; establish two 10 GbE connections to the core per fabric.
- D. Extend additional fiber between the buildings so that each Building 2 switch can have a direct 10 GbE connection to the core.
NEW QUESTION 13
Refer to the exhibit.
An architect selects 5406R switches for the aggregation layer. What is an appropriate amount of bandwidth for the link aggregation between each aggregation layer VSF fabric and the campus core?
- A. 60 Gbps
- B. 160 Gbps
- C. 200 Gbps
- D. 320 Gbps
NEW QUESTION 14
What is one reason to recommend dedicated Air Monitors (AMs) for a customer, as opposed to APs that are doing WIPS in AP mode (hybrid)?
- A. AMs can operate in a hybrid operation mode in which they can support clients, scan for threats, and contain detected threats.
- B. AMs can implement wireless containment on any channel on which they detect a threat without negative impact on clients.
- C. AMs can detect both 802.11 and non-802.11 sources of interference to the wireless network, while APs cannot.
- D. AMs can maintain client and AP blacklists on their own without the need to communicate with a Mobility Controller (MC).
NEW QUESTION 15
An RF plan specifies wide sector directional antennas. Refer to the antenna specifications.
H- plane refers to the Azimuth or Horizontal plane and E-plane refers to Elevation or Vertical plane. Antenna 1: H-plane = 360; E-plane = 120
Antenna 2: H-plane = 360; E-plane = 60
Antenna 3: H-plane = 100; E-plane = 90
Antenna 4: H-plane = 60; E-plane = 60
Which antenna specifications indicate that the antenna is a good choice for the plan?
- A. Antenna 1
- B. Antenna 2
- C. Antenna 3
- D. Antenna 4
NEW QUESTION 16
A customer has very high availability requirements for wireless services. The architect plans to implement clustering on several Aruba Mobility Controllers (MCs). Which benefit of this feature should the architect explain?
- A. Clustering provides wireless client load balancing and seamless failover for client sessions.
- B. Clustering provides high stability because one MC is active for all sessions and one is standby for all sessions.
- C. Clustering enables an AP with a failed MC to operate on its own briefly to ensure seamless connectivity.
- D. Clustering enables an AP with a failed MC to reconnect to a new AP after a short bootstrap.
NEW QUESTION 17
An architect learns that a customer site is 14,307 square meters (154,000 square feet) and supports 900 employees using WiFi 5 Ghz radio. What additional information should the architect collect to create the RF plan?
- A. number of devices used by each user
- B. the OS used on wireless devices
- C. whether BLE wayfinding is required
- D. software version on Mobility Controllers (MCs)
NEW QUESTION 18
Recommend!! Get the Full HPE6-A47 dumps in VCE and PDF From Dumpscollection.com, Welcome to Download: https://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/HPE6-A47/ (New 65 Q&As Version)