Your success in MB2-717 Exam Questions is our sole target and we develop all our MB2-717 Study Guides in a way that facilitates the attainment of this target. Not only is our MB2-717 Braindumps material the best you can find, it is also the most detailed and the most updated. MB2-717 Exam Questions for Microsoft MB2-717 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy.
Online Microsoft MB2-717 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
You are using Microsoft Dynamics 365 to track competitors.
A user has closed an opportunity as lost but the user forgot to add the correct competitor in the process.
How should you instruct the user to ensure the correct competitor is tracked?
- A. Ask the user to open the opportunity, close record associated with the opportunity, and add the competitor.
- B. Ask the user to reopen the opportunity, and add the competitor association directly to the opportunity.
- C. Ask the user to reopen the opportunity, repeat the close process, and add the competitor during this process.
- D. Ask the user to change the competitor association on the opportunity record.
NEW QUESTION 2
You want to use the Export to Excel Templates functional.* of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
What are two benefits of Excel Templates for Microsoft Dynamics 365? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. You can use the charts that you create in the Excel Templates, and import them as Microsoft Dynamics 365 charts.
- B. You can use Microsoft Dynamics 365 Excel Templates without any specific security role setting.
- C. You can import your Excel templates into Dynamics 365, are share them with other people in your organization.
- D. You can create charts, tables, and sheers to analyze your opportunities.
NEW QUESTION 3
You are using Opportunities and Quotes to manage your sales process in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
A customer requests quotes tor the same set of products, but from two different price lists for comparison.
What should you do in order to respond to this customer's request?
- A. Create two Opportunities with different price list
- B. Then create one Quote from each of the Opportunities.
- C. Create one Opportunity with one Quot
- D. Then, have the customer review the quote Before creating another.
- E. Create one Opportunity with one Quot
- F. Then, revise the Quote and add the other price list to the Quote-
- G. Create two Quotes from the same Opportunit
- H. Then, switch the price list on one of the Quotes.
NEW QUESTION 4
You are working with the default Opportunity form In Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Your sales manager has asked all sales staff to maintain best practices when managing sales and to enter as much information as possible.
You need to be able to add additional records and activities to the Opportunity without leaving the form.
What are two types of records you can add from within the Opportunity form? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. Invoices
- B. Credit Notes / Adjustment Notes
- C. Stakeholders
- D. Products
NEW QUESTION 5
One of your custom has sent you an email requesting an invoke for products you have sold and delivered to them. You are getting ready to send the invoice.
You need to quickly the ne« step to be completed in the sa.es process regards this customer in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Where should you look to see the status of the transaction?
- A. Opportunity
- B. Quote
- C. Invoice
- D. Order
NEW QUESTION 6
You are a sales professional for a medium-sized firm.
You are entering information into Microsoft Dynamics you organized at a trade show. What type of record should you create for each card?
- A. Prospect
- B. Lead
- C. Account
- D. Opportunity
NEW QUESTION 7
You have created a personal dashboard in Microsoft Dynamics 365, consisting of personal charts and personal views. You want your team members to be able to fully take advantage of your dashboard. How should you fully share the needed components with the individuals on your team?
- A. Share only the views with the team.
- B. Share the views with each team member individually.
- C. Share the dashboard, views, and charts with the team.
- D. Share the dashboard and charts with each team member individually.
NEW QUESTION 8
You are the project manager for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation and are tra.n.ng the company sales staff. All staff members use laptops with the Microsoft Office Suite fully installed.
How can sates staff access and use Dynamics 365 when they are traveling outside of the office? Each correct answer presents a
- A. They can use Microsoft Outlook.
- B. They can use any web browser.
- C. They can gain online access by using the Azure portal.
- D. They can use Skype for Business.
NEW QUESTION 9
You are a Sales Manager using Microsoft Dynamics 365.
You need to analyze how your sales performance and activities relate to sales of products that happened after the initial order. The sales transactions are stored in an ERP system.
Which tool should you use to combine your sales activities with your ERP sales data?
- A. Power BI
- B. Excel Templates
- C. the Report Wizard in Dynamics 365
- D. Charts and Dashboards
NEW QUESTION 10
One of your prospects is reviewing a quote you have provided and will be making a decision to either accept or revise your offer.
You need to reflect the prospect's response by setting the quote status.
Which two options can you use to achieve this goal? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. Fulfilled
- B. Won
- C. Inactive
- D. Draft
NEW QUESTION 11
You are a sales person using Microsoft Dynamics 365.
You need to use the web client to show the outcomes of an Opportunity to your sales team. Which three types of information should you capture on a Resolution Activity related to a
closed Opportunity? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
- A. actual revenue amount from the Opportunity
- B. the status of the Opportunity, Won or Lost
- C. appointment activities Q
- D. phone call activities
- E. close date of the Opportunity
NEW QUESTION 12
You are using Microsoft Dynamics 365 for sales.
Your marketing department has given you a number of illustrated documents that explain how your product is superior to various competitors.
You have been tasked with adding this material to Dynamics 365 so the salespeople can use and email the material to their prospects, all from within Dynamics 365.
How should you complete this task?
- A. Add the documents to SharePoint and set up the SharePoint integration with Dynamics 365.
- B. Add the documents as sales literature, and associate them with the right competitors.
- C. Add the documents as Email Templates associated with the opportunity entity.
- D. Add the documents as attachments in the notes section for each competitor.
NEW QUESTION 13
An organization uses goals in Microsoft Dynamics 365 to track sales via opportunities on existing customers.
Customers are grouped into "standard" and "VIP" categories.
You need to create goals that only calculate sales on each account flagged as a "VIP" customer.
Which approach should you take?
- A. Create a rollup query on the account entity, and add a query that only includes accounts flagged as VIP.
- B. Create a rollup query on the opportunity, and add a query that only includes opportunities related to accounts flagged as VIP.
- C. Create a goal metric and specify it to only calculate revenue from accounts flagged as VIP.
- D. Create a rollup field, and set it to only include opportunities related to active accounts flagged as VIP.
NEW QUESTION 14
You are working on a sales opportunity for a maintenance company. You learn that the company has a new COO.
You need to quickly add this new person to the opportunity.
Which form should you use to capture this information in relationship to the opportunity?
- A. Quick Create Activity form
- B. Quick Create Campaign Response form
- C. Quick Create Lead form
- D. Quick Create Contact form
NEW QUESTION 15
An organization uses Microsoft Dynamics 365 for lead management The organization wants to keep leads warm by contacting them weekly.
How should you help your users contact leads on a regular basis by using Relationship Insights?
- A. Create a workflow on leads to remind the owner if there has been no activity for seven days.
- B. Enable the Relationship Assistant on the card options for "No Activity with Lead." and change the "Days before notifying™" to 7.
- C. Enable Email Engagement on the card options for No Activity with Lead," and change the "Days before notifying™" to 7.
- D. Enable Relationship Insights with Relationship Analytics to show cards for leads with no activity.
NEW QUESTION 16
You are using Opportunities, Quotes, and Orders in Microsoft Dynamics 365 to manage your sales process. You have created multiple revisions for a Quote. During this process, you have not updated the Opportunity.
The customer now confirms the Quote, and you close it as Won and choose to automatically close the Opportunity at the same time.
Which statements about the Opportunity are true? Each answer represents part of the solution.
- A. The Opportunity is closed as Wo
- B. and has an Opportunity Close Activity and a Quote Close Activity in the Activities pane.
- C. The Actual Revenue on the Opportunity is populated with the amount from the Won Quote.
- D. The Opportunity Line Items nave been updated to match the Won Quote.
- E. The Opportunity is closed as Wo
- F. and has an Opportunity Close Activity in the Activities pane as the only close activity.
NEW QUESTION 17
You are using Microsoft Dynamics 365 to sell products in different currencies. The currency exchange rates are updated on a regular basis.
You need to anticipate the impact of the exchange rates on your analytics and KPIs. What are all the circumstances in which the money fields are updated according to the
current exchange rate in Microsoft Dynamics 365?
- A. When the exchange rate is updated, all active records with the changed currency are updated.
- B. It is updated any time the record is updated in any way.
- C. It is updated when the record is created, a money field is updated, or the statuschanges.
- D. When the currency is added to a record, the exchange rate is set until the currency field is changed.
100% Valid and Newest Version MB2-717 Questions & Answers shared by Surepassexam, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.surepassexam.com/MB2-717-exam-dumps.html (New 116 Q&As)