MB2-717 Exam Dumps are updated and MB2-717 Study Guides are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our MB2-717 Exam Questions and Answers you will be ready for the real MB2-717 exam without a problem. We have MB2-717 Exam Questions and Answers. PASSED MB2-717 Exam Questions and Answers First attempt! Here What I Did.
Also have MB2-717 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
You want to review the status of the sales opportunities you have been working on for the past three months.
Which three system views allow you to review Won and Lost opportunities in Microsoft Dynamics 365? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. Closed Opportunities
- B. All Opportunities
- C. Top Open Opportunities
- D. My Open Opportunities
- E. Lost Opportunities
NEW QUESTION 2
You are the sales manager for a company that utilizes Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Your sales department offers seasonal pricing on many of its products by using price lists which are then deactivated at the close of each season,
Which two outcomes occur as a result of deactivating these price lists? Each selection represents a complete answer.
- A. The prices are removed from the default price list field for all of the company s products.
- B. Any pre-existing opportunities associated with those price lists will continue to use them.
- C. Any existing sales transactional records will automatically be deactivated until a new price list is created.
- D. Any existing sales transactional records will automatically associate with the default price list.
NEW QUESTION 3
On an Opportunity. you need to show Stakeholder, Products. Competition, and Sales Teams related to the Opportunity. What ,s automatically set when selecting a related record from within the Opportunity form?
- A. the creation date of the related record
- B. the Last Date Modified field on the related record
- C. the relationship between the related record and the Opportunity
- D. the ownership of the related record
NEW QUESTION 4
You are The technical support specialist for a company that utilizes Microsoft Dynamics 365.
A new user calls the help desk complaining that every time they try to create a record, they are being denied the ability to The user states that some type of error is displayed as well.
What would cause this error?
- A. The user cannot create records using the Outlook client
- B. The user failed to populate at (east one required field.
- C. The user is using Dynamics 365 Business Edition father than Enterprise Edition.
- D. The user cannot input more than 250 characters into a single line of text field.
NEW QUESTION 5
You are a support specialist in charge of manag.ng a product catalog within Microsoft Dynamics 365 for your company. You are asked to configure Microsoft Dynamics 365 so that management can analyze sales trends by product category. How should you meet this requirement?
- A. Create multiple product relationships.
- B. Create multiple product families.
- C. Create multiple product bundles.
- D. Create multiple product catalogs.
NEW QUESTION 6
After two months of communicating with a prospect your organization is ready to provide a formal offer for products and to the prospect
You need to ensure the record is correct in Microsoft Dynamics 365. Which item should you create to represent this formal offer?
- A. Opportunity
- B. Quote
- C. Lead
- D. Order
NEW QUESTION 7
You are a sales manager.
You need to have a formal way for your sales staff to trade your competitor information against over the course of the year.
Which three areas in Microsoft Dynamics 365 allow you to track this information? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. Opportunities
- B. Tasks
- C. Sales literature
- D. Cases
- E. Products
NEW QUESTION 8
After several weeks of negotiation with a customer, the customer decides to purchase ten tor them.
You need to send a new quote to the customer while keeping records of the requested change. What should you do?
- A. Revise the quote, activate, and send the new quote to the customer.
- B. Close the quote as Los
- C. Create a new quote and send it to the customer.
- D. Create a new Opportunity, and send a new quote to the customer.
- E. Close the Opportunity as Lost create a new quote, and send it to the customer.
NEW QUESTION 9
You are using Microsoft Dynamics 365 to track your competitors.
You want to take full advantage of the "Win/Loss" report that is available for competitors. What two steps should your users take to track competitors to get reliable results from this
report? Each answer represents a part of the solution.
- A. Track competitors on sales literature.
- B. Track competitors on open opportunities.
- C. Track competitors on opportunities closed as Lost
- D. Track competitors on the products used.
NEW QUESTION 10
You have exchanged a few emails with a lead and it is now evident that your organization will be able to fulfill the customer's need.
You need to proceed to the next step on the sales process and remove the lead from the Open Leads view, but keep it in the system for later review.
What should you do?
- A. Delete the Lead.
- B. Activate the Lead
- C. Close the Lead as Won.
- D. Qualify the Lead.
NEW QUESTION 11
You are a sales executive for a sates organization. You are inputting data to create your Microsoft Dynamics 365 environment.
One of your customers is the purchasing manager at Contoso Ltd- and has been ordering from you for over two years after being referred by the VP of Operations of one of your current customers, Fabrikam.
You need to input the required records for this data.
Which three examples represent accurate record configurations? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. Create a lead record for Fabrikam.
- B. Create an account record for the purchasing manager at Contoso Ltd.
- C. Create a connection record for VP of Operations at Fabrikam.
- D. Create an account record for Contoso Ltd.
- E. Create a contact record for the purchasing manager at Contoso Ltd.
NEW QUESTION 12
You are the sales manager for your company.
You want to trade key performance indicators as well as record activities for all of your clients in order to improve the ratio of, and turn leads into, sales.
Which feature of Microsoft Dynamics 365 will allow you to do this?
- A. Relationship Analytics
- B. Email Engagement
- C. Auto Capture
- D. Relationship Assistant
NEW QUESTION 13
You will be attending a conference, and you want to be able to capture information about the prospects you will meet You need to be able to upload the lead information into Microsoft Dynamics 365 with the Import Data Wizard. Which two formats can you use? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. comma-separated values (.csv)
- B. compressed (.zip)
- C. Excel 97-2003 Spreadsheet (.xls)
- D. Access Database (.accdb)
NEW QUESTION 14
You are a sales professional for an insurance company.
You have been working with a potential customer who was identified in Microsoft Dynamics 365 as an Opportunity. That customer has just signed a coverage agreement.
How should you now modify the status of the designated Opportunity record?
- A. close the opportunity as Lost
- B. delete the opportunity record, and create a customer record
- C. close the opportunity as Won
- D. delete the opportunity record, and create a contact record
NEW QUESTION 15
You are working with a company to implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 for their sales division.
The sales manager wants all sales people to have the ability to be alerted when a recipient opens an email that was sent to them.
Which component of Microsoft Dynamics 365 should you use to manage this ability?
- A. Email Engagement
- B. Auto Capture
- C. Relationship Assistant
- D. Folder Level Tracking
NEW QUESTION 16
You are working with an organization that uses Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Office 365. The organization communicates with their customers primarily via email.
The organization is struggling with getting emails tracked in Dynamics 365 on the right records, and emails are often not tracked at all.
Which feature should you recommend implementing to get visibility of untracked emails inside Dynamics 365 for relevant
- A. Relationship Insights with Email Engagement
- B. Relationship Assistant
- C. Server-Side Synchronization between Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Exchange
- D. Relationship Insights with Auto Capture
NEW QUESTION 17
You are working with an organization that has extended its reporting in Microsoft Dynamics 365 with Power BL The organization wants to use the Power BI dashboards and tiles inside Dynamics 365. Which two options are available? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. Once Power BI is enabled for the organization, a complete Power BI Dashboard can be added as a personal dashboard.
- B. Once Power BI is enabled for the organization, a Power BI tile can be added to a personal dashboard.
- C. A System Administrator can add a Power BI Dashboard in Microsoft Dynamics 365 on a system dashboard.
- D. A System Administrator can add a Power BI tile in Microsoft Dynamics 365 on a system dashboard.
100% Valid and Newest Version MB2-717 Questions & Answers shared by Surepassexam, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.surepassexam.com/MB2-717-exam-dumps.html (New 116 Q&As)