Master the NSE5_FAZ-6.2 Fortinet NSE 5 - FortiAnalyzer 6.2 content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this Testking NSE5_FAZ-6.2 free draindumps. We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real NSE5_FAZ-6.2 questions in our Fortinet NSE5_FAZ-6.2 braindumps.Latest 100% VALID Fortinet NSE5_FAZ-6.2 Exam Questions Dumps at below page. You can use our Fortinet NSE5_FAZ-6.2 braindumps and pass your exam.
Also have NSE5_FAZ-6.2 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
What FortiGate process caches logs when FortiAnalyzer is not reachable?
- A. logfiled
- B. sqlplugind
- C. oftpd
- D. miglogd
NEW QUESTION 2
What is the purpose of the following CLI command?
- A. To add a log file checksum
- B. To add the MD’s hash value and authentication code
- C. To add a unique tag to each log to prove that it came from this FortiAnalyzer
- D. To encrypt log communications
NEW QUESTION 3
What FortiView tool can you use to automatically build a dataset and chart based on a filtered search result?
- A. Chart Builder
- B. Export to Report Chart
- C. Dataset Library
- D. Custom View
NEW QUESTION 4
Which statements are correct regarding FortiAnalyzer reports? (Choose two)
- A. FortiAnalyzer provides the ability to create custom reports.
- B. FortiAnalyzer glows you to schedule reports to run.
- C. FortiAnalyzer includes pre-defined reports only.
- D. FortiAnalyzer allows reporting for FortiGate devices only.
NEW QUESTION 5
What is the recommended method of expanding disk space on a FortiAnalyzer VM?
- A. From the VM host manager, add an additional virtual disk and use the #execute lvm extend <disk number> command to expand the storage
- B. From the VM host manager, expand the size of the existing virtual disk
- C. From the VM host manager, expand the size of the existing virtual disk and use the # execute format disk command to reformat the disk
- D. From the VM host manager, add an additional virtual disk and rebuild your RAID array
NEW QUESTION 6
You’ve moved a registered logging device out of one ADOM and into a new ADOM. What happens when you rebuild the new ADOM database?
- A. FortiAnalyzer resets the disk quota of the new ADOM to default.
- B. FortiAnalyzer migrates archive logs to the new ADOM.
- C. FortiAnalyzer migrates analytics logs to the new ADOM.
- D. FortiAnalyzer removes logs from the old ADOM.
NEW QUESTION 7
What remote authentication servers can you configure to validate your FortiAnalyzer administrator logons? (Choose three)
- A. RADIUS
- B. Local
- C. LDAP
- D. PKI
- E. TACACS+
NEW QUESTION 8
What can the CLI command # diagnose test application oftpd 3 help you to determine?
- A. What devices and IP addresses are connecting to FortiAnalyzer
- B. What logs, if any, are reaching FortiAnalyzer
- C. What ADOMs are enabled and configured
- D. What devices are registered and unregistered
NEW QUESTION 9
View the exhibit.
Why is the total quota less than the total system storage?
- A. 3.6% of the system storage is already being used.
- B. Some space is reserved for system use, such as storage of compression files, upload files, and temporary report files
- C. The oftpd process has not archived the logs yet
- D. The logfiled process is just estimating the total quota
NEW QUESTION 10
In order for FortiAnalyzer to collect logs from a FortiGate device, what configuration is required? (Choose two.)
- A. Remote logging must be enabled on FortiGate
- B. Log encryption must be enabled
- C. ADOMs must be enabled
- D. FortiGate must be registered with FortiAnalyzer
NEW QUESTION 11
Which statements are true regarding securing communications between FortiAnalyzer and FortiGate with SSL? (Choose two.)
- A. SSL is the default setting.
- B. SSL communications are auto-negotiated between the two devices.
- C. SSL can send logs in real-time only.
- D. SSL encryption levels are globally set on FortiAnalyzer.
- E. FortiAnalyzer encryption level must be equal to, or higher than, FortiGate.
NEW QUESTION 12
What are the operating modes of FortiAnalyzer? (Choose two)
- A. Standalone
- B. Manager
- C. Analyzer
- D. Collector
NEW QUESTION 13
Which statements are true of Administrative Domains (ADOMs) in FortiAnalyzer? (Choose two.)
- A. ADOMs are enabled by default.
- B. ADOMs constrain other administrator’s access privileges to a subset of devices in the device list.
- C. Once enabled, the Device Manager, FortiView, Event Management, and Reports tab display per ADOM.
- D. All administrators can create ADOMs--not just the admin administrator.
NEW QUESTION 14
For proper log correlation between the logging devices and FortiAnalyzer, FortiAnalyzer and all registered devices should:
- A. Use DNS
- B. Use host name resolution
- C. Use real-time forwarding
- D. Use an NTP server
NEW QUESTION 15
What statements are true regarding the "store and upload" log transfer option between FortiAnalyzer and FortiGate? (Choose three.)
- A. All FortiGates can send logs to FortiAnalyzer using the store and upload option.
- B. Only FortiGate models with hard disks can send logs to FortiAnalyzer using the store and upload option.
- C. Both secure communications methods (SSL and IPsec) allow the store and upload option.
- D. Disk logging is enabled on the FortiGate through the CLI only.
- E. Disk logging is enabled by default on the FortiGate.
NEW QUESTION 16
In FortiAnalyzer’s FormView, source and destination IP addresses from FortiGate devices are not resolving to a hostname. How can you resolve the source and destination IPs, without introducing any additional performance impact to FortiAnalyzer?
- A. Configure local DNS servers on FortiAnalyzer
- B. Resolve IPs on FortiGate
- C. Configure # set resolve-ip enable in the system FortiView settings
- D. Resolve IPs on a per-ADOM basis to reduce delay on FortiView while IPs resolve
NEW QUESTION 17
On FortiAnalyzer, what is a wildcard administrator account?
- A. An account that permits access to members of an LDAP group
- B. An account that allows guest access with read-only privileges
- C. An account that requires two-factor authentication
- D. An account that validates against any user account on a FortiAuthenticator
NEW QUESTION 18
How are logs forwarded when FortiAnalyzer is using aggregation mode?
- A. Logs are forwarded as they are received and content files are uploaded at a scheduled time.
- B. Logs and content files are stored and uploaded at a scheduled time.
- C. Logs are forwarded as they are received.
- D. Logs and content files are forwarded as they are received.
NEW QUESTION 19
What statements are true regarding disk log quota? (Choose two)
- A. The FortiAnalyzer stops logging once the disk log quota is met.
- B. The FortiAnalyzer automatically sets the disk log quota based on the device.
- C. The FortiAnalyzer can overwrite the oldest logs or stop logging once the disk log quota is met.
- D. The FortiAnalyzer disk log quota is configurable, but has a minimum o 100mb a maximum based on the reserved system space.
NEW QUESTION 20
Thanks for reading the newest NSE5_FAZ-6.2 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Dumps-files.com NSE5_FAZ-6.2 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.dumps-files.com/files/NSE5_FAZ-6.2/ (38 Q&As Dumps)