It is impossible to pass PMI PMI-ACP exam without any help in the short term. Come to Certleader soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed PMI PMI-ACP practice questions. You will get a surprising result by our Regenerate PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® practice guides.
Online PMI-ACP free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Acceptance tests of user stories are specified by the:
- A. Customer at the start of the iteration.
- B. Customer as late as possible during the iteration.
- C. Tester after the team has finished the coding.
- D. Development team at the start of the iteration.
NEW QUESTION 2
Agile communication is effective because:
- A. release and iteration planning keep team members aligned, daily synchronization eliminates confusion, and iteration demonstrations keep the team focused on deliverables.
- B. Agile communication methods focus on detailed, written requirements and specificationsthat are more complete and allow the team to manage change more effectively.
- C. the use of charts and diagrams over written reports creates clear, targeted communication, and customer involvement in monthly reviews eliminates changes in requirements.
- D. daily iteration planning allows change to be managed, and weekly standup meetings ensure that impediments are quickly identified and effectively managed or removed.
NEW QUESTION 3
The team estimation game method mainly consists of a:
- A. Pile of cards with user, capability, and value to be prioritized by the project team.
- B. Spreadsheet with backlog issues to be prioritized and each to be given a prioritizationnumber.
- C. White board session where iterations are estimated and related to the project road map.
- D. Brainstorm session where resources are related to prioritized work packages.
NEW QUESTION 4
The most powerful capability of Scrum teams is that they:
- A. Work in timeboxed sprints.
- B. Are self-organized and empowered.
- C. Work from a prioritized backlog.
- D. Value individuals and interactions.
NEW QUESTION 5
Velocity is the:
- A. total number of Product Backlog hours completed in an iteration divided by the number of developers.
- B. measured rate at which teams turn Product Backlog items into running, tested features.
- C. measured rate at which the project manager turns the Product Backlog into tested features.
- D. total number of Product Backlog hours completed when developers work in pairs.
NEW QUESTION 6
According to the fundamental principles of Lean Management, errors result from:
- A. Inadequate user requirements and documentation.
- B. Misjudgment made by project teams and operations staff.
- C. Flaws in development and production systems.
- D. Insufficient management oversight of projects and operations.
NEW QUESTION 7
Continuous integration ensures that a product is:
- A. Ready to ship when all features are complete.
- B. Delivered for testing at the end of each day.
- C. Technologically ready to deploy at any time.
- D. Deployed after final business approvals.
NEW QUESTION 8
The key elements of a user story in Agile development are:
- A. a written description, the story points estimate, and the planned release.
- B. conversations about the story, a written description, and success criteria about the story.
- C. the story points estimate, conversations about the story, and an agreed priority.
- D. tests to determine when the story is done, a written description, and the planned release.
NEW QUESTION 9
What is one of the benefits of incremental delivery?
- A. Value is delivered more quickly, as software can be released after every iteration.
- B. More customers can be handled simultaneously, as each regularly receives a delivery.
- C. Fewer bugs are introduced, as code is delivered to users more frequently.
- D. Costs are reduced, as less verification is required to regression test each iteration.
NEW QUESTION 10
How does Empirical Process Control support Agile methodologies?
- A. Testing, requirements, and adaptation
- B. Testing, requirements, and change
- C. Visibility, review, and testing
- D. Visibility, inspection, and adaptation
NEW QUESTION 11
What do project reports show during the Sprint review meeting?
- A. Estimates compared to the baseline
- B. Actual results to the plan
- C. Return on investment (ROI)
- D. Earned value measurement (EVM)
NEW QUESTION 12
Scrum practices are facilitated by the:
- A. ScrumMaster.
- B. Product Owner.
- C. Project Sponsor.
- D. Scrum team.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which are some of the most important benefits of an Agile team sitting together in a co- located, open environment?
- A. Osmotic communication is reduced; space is used more efficiently; groups work together more effectively, and team dynamics are improved.
- B. Costs are reduced as the need for conference rooms decreases, and the team can keep track of where members are more accurately.
- C. Team members can be held more accountable for their time and effort, and pair programming is easier as people have less distance to move to sit with their partner.
- D. Communication is improved; wait-time and rework are reduced; barriers between groups break down, and groups gain respect for each other professionally.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which type of estimate refers to estimating a story based on its relationship to one or more other stories?
- A. Algorithmic
- B. Computational
- C. Triangulating
- D. Rules of Thumb
NEW QUESTION 15
In eXtreme Programming (XP), analysis, design, coding, and testing phases are done:
- A. At the beginning of the iteration.
- B. Every day.
- C. In sequence.
- D. Without documentation.
NEW QUESTION 16
According to the Agile Manifesto, which of the following describes the more valued items?
- A. Customer collaboration, following a plan, working software, and individual interactions
- B. Working software, individual interactions, responding to change, and comprehensive documentation
- C. Individual interactions, working software, customer collaboration, and responding to change
- D. Responding to change, individual interactions, processes and tools, and customercollaboration
NEW QUESTION 17
When using Agile Earned Value Management (EVM), progress should be measured at which level?
- A. Task
- B. Iteration
- C. Product
- D. Release
NEW QUESTION 18
In the Lean process, the focus is on:
- A. Managing team efficiency.
- B. Optimizing completed work across the process stream.
- C. Using the optimal resources.
- D. Cross training the team to eliminate bottlenecks.
NEW QUESTION 19
The purpose of "setting the stage'' in a project retrospective is to:
- A. Restate the goal of the meeting and create an open atmosphere.
- B. Review the scope statement and summarize project results.
- C. Elevate the team's morale and ensure that everyone participates.
- D. Describe the next Iteration and discuss lessons learned.
NEW QUESTION 20
Recommend!! Get the Full PMI-ACP dumps in VCE and PDF From Dumps-files.com, Welcome to Download: https://www.dumps-files.com/files/PMI-ACP/ (New 145 Q&As Version)