Your success in PMI PMI-ACP is our sole target and we develop all our PMI-ACP braindumps in a way that facilitates the attainment of this target. Not only is our PMI-ACP study material the best you can find, it is also the most detailed and the most updated. PMI-ACP Practice Exams for PMI PMI-ACP are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy.
Also have PMI-ACP free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
What is used to provide a simple medium for gathering basic information about stories, recording high-level requirements, developing work estimates, and defining acceptance tests?
- A. Story card
- B. Burndown chart
- C. Retrospective
- D. Storyboard
NEW QUESTION 2
Refactoring, as it applies to the practice of extreme Programming (XP), refers to:
- A. Restructuring the estimate by applying a higher cost performance index during ¡°whatif¡± analysis.
- B. Modifying the project due to scope changes, resource availability, and cost and schedule variances.
- C. Modifying the cost baseline due to an increased estimate at completion and a negative cost variance.
- D. Restructuring of code so as to improve the code without changing its external behavior.
NEW QUESTION 3
On a project using eXtreme Programming (XP), a customer test is a:
- A. Technique to determine if the software is easy for customer use.
- B. Tool for a customer to verify the business requirements.
- C. Technique to determine if a customer will use a software feature.
- D. Test for determining if a customer will purchase the product.
NEW QUESTION 4
A company is starting to introduce Agile practices, and the project manager has been asked to identify how to introduce the new process. The project manager’s initial plan should be to:
- A. Institute daily standup meetings immediately.
- B. Communicate the Agile Manifesto to the team.
- C. Balance teaching principles with Agile practices.
- D. Rate the team’s progress in learning new methods.
NEW QUESTION 5
The Kaizen philosophy is change:
- A. For the better.
- B. Driven by process improvement.
- C. Driven by teams.
- D. Forsmallgroups.
NEW QUESTION 6
Team velocity is used to:
- A. Measure the percentage of features completed.
- B. Judge productivity within the iteration.
- C. Predict schedules for mature teams.
- D. Give feedback on delivered value.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following statements is an accurate value statement of the Agile Manifesto?
- A. People and places over processes and guidelines
- B. Customer collaboration over contract negotiation
- C. Working software over complete specifications
- D. Managing change over managing a plan
NEW QUESTION 8
A common estimation unit for Agile projects is:
- A. Lines of code.
- B. Function points
- C. Story points.
- D. Use-case points.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which of the seven principles of software development is best intended to solve the problem of inventories causing hidden errors in the process?
- A. Fast-Flexible-Flow
- B. Optimize the Whole
- C. Deliver Early and Often
- D. Eliminate Waste
NEW QUESTION 10
Which technique is used by a project team to estimate the amount of work that can be done per iteration?
- A. Velocity measurement
- B. Relative prioritization
- C. Planning Poker
- D. Release planning
NEW QUESTION 11
A common reason that a story may not be estimable is that the:
- A. team lacks domain knowledge.
- B. business needs are prioritized over the system design.
- C. developers do not understand the tasks related to the story.
- D. team has no experience in estimating.
NEW QUESTION 12
What are three processes used to begin an Agile project?
- A. Iterations, Product Road map Planning, and Number of Sprint Iterations
- B. Visioning, Product Roadmap Planning, and Product Backlog Definition
- C. Visioning, Product Backlog Definition, and Project Charter Creation
- D. Burndown chart, Product Roadmap, and sprints’length
NEW QUESTION 13
Which of the following is an example of a visual aid used in Lean-Agile software development?
- A. Business value delivered chart
- B. Product technical specifications
- C. Automated code coverage report
- D. Scrum-of-Scrum report
NEW QUESTION 14
Information transmission is greatest amongst team members who are working on:
- A. Individual tasks in the same work area.
- B. The same task through pair programming.
- C. The same group of tasks individually.
- D. Different tasks on the same project.
NEW QUESTION 15
A ScrumMaster consistently holds Daily Scrums and keeps them to 15 minutes or less. The ScrumMaster brings a list of assigned tasks and checks the status of each task with the relevant team members. The ScrumMaster then assigns new tasks for the day and ends the meeting. Is this an appropriate approach to running Daily Scrums?
- A. Yes, the ScrumMaster should get status updates and distribute new tasks to the team.
- B. Yes, the ScrumMaster should hold Scrums daily and keep the time to 15 minutes or less.
- C. No, the ScrumMaster should act in the role of facilitator to foster team self-organization.
- D. No, the ScrumMaster should allow the Scrum to run as long as is required by the team.
NEW QUESTION 16
At a strategic level, what is the most appropriate way for an Agile team to estimate a project?
- A. Creating a strategic plan by estimating hours and days required
- B. Using an abstract measurement to estimate Product Backlog items
- C. Estimating source lines of code needed to implement the features
- D. Taking an initial set of estimates and adding an appropriate risk factor
NEW QUESTION 17
The advantage of face-to-face collaboration emphasized in eXtreme Programming (XP) is that it:
- A. allows team members to use common language in their design and code.
- B. delays feedback much more than scheduled inspections.
- C. eliminates communication delays and misunderstandings.
- D. allows team members to correct some mistakes on the fly.
NEW QUESTION 18
During the daily standup meeting, a team member states that an issue has been encountered. This leads to the team members getting into a problem-solving discussion. How should the ScrumMaster respond?
- A. Ask the team members to table the discussion until after the meeting is over.
- B. If the item is really important, allow the discussion to expedite resolution of the issue.
- C. Abruptly end the daily standup meeting and schedule another meeting to discuss the issue.
- D. Ask the team how they would like to use the daily standup meeting for that day.
NEW QUESTION 19
A full cycle of design-code-verifyrelease practiced by extreme Programming (XP) teams is called:
- A. Story
- B. Timebox
- C. Iteration
- D. Burndown
NEW QUESTION 20
Thanks for reading the newest PMI-ACP exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Downloadfreepdf.net PMI-ACP dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.downloadfreepdf.net/PMI-ACP-pdf-download.html (145 Q&As Dumps)