Your success in 1Y0-203 Exam Questions and Answers is our sole target and we develop all our 1Y0-203 Exam Questions in a way that facilitates the attainment of this target. Not only is our 1Y0-203 Braindumps material the best you can find, it is also the most detailed and the most updated. 1Y0-203 Dumps Questions for Citrix 1Y0-203 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy.
Online 1Y0-203 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
ACitrix Administrator needs to improve the launch times of published applications for end users. Which two features can be the administrator enable to achieve this goal? (Choose two.)
- A. Session Pre-Launch
- B. ICA Keep Alive
- C. Session Sharing
- D. Session Reliability
NEW QUESTION 2
Citrix Health Assistant automates a series of health checks for ______ and ______. (Choose the correct options to complete the sentence.)
- A. Controller Configuration
- B. Session Launch
- C. VDA Registration
- D. Power Management
NEW QUESTION 3
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator will use PowerShell to configure a new restart schedule for the Windows 2016 Server OS group named “Win2016-ServerOS” within the company’s XenDesktop infrastructure.
The administrator needs the machines in the Server OS group to restart at a time when NO users will be accessing them: beginning at 23:00 h (11 PM) each day, with 30-minute intervals between each machine restart.
Which PowerShell command should the administrator use?
- A. Set-BrokerRebootScheduleV2 –Name XYZ-ServerOS-DailyReboot-DesktopGroupName Win2016-ServerOS – Frequency Daily –StartTime “11:00” –Enabled $true –RebootDuration 30
- B. Set-BrokerRebootSchedule –Name XYZ-ServerOS-DailyReboot-DesktopGroupName Win2016-ServerOS – Frequency Daily –StartTime “23:00” –Enabled $true –RebootDuration 30
- C. New-BrokerRebootSchedule –Name XYZ-ServerOS-DailyReboot-DesktopGroupName Win2016-ServerOS – Frequency Daily –StartTime “11:00” –Enabled $true –RebootDuration 30
- D. New-BrokerRebootScheduleV2 –Name XYZ-ServerOS-DailyReboot-DesktopGroupName Win2016-ServerOS – Frequency Daily –StartTime “23:00” –Enabled $true –RebootDuration 30
NEW QUESTION 4
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator needs to add machines to a Delivery group. The administrator has two Machine Catalogs containing unallocated machines. At the screen to choose machines from Machine Catalogs, the administrator sees only one Machine Catalog available.
What is a possible cause of this issue?
- A. Machines in the catalog are unregistered.
- B. Machines are provisioned with a different provisioning method.
- C. Machines in the catalog are powered off.
- D. Machines in the catalog are in maintenance mode.
Explanation: Citrix recommends that you prevent Desktop OS machine users from selecting Shut down within a session.
NEW QUESTION 5
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator of a large, multi-domain company needs to configure specific Group Policy Object (GPO) settings for Receiver on managed endpoints that are in various locations. The administrator needs to have the ability to save the GPO template file to the Active Directory central store, so that Group Policy Administrators located in other domains can utilize it.
Which step should the administrator take to accomplish this task?
- A. Use the available Receiver ADMX and ADML template to configure the required settings at the domain level.
- B. Use the available Receiver ADML template to configure the required settings locally.
- C. Use the available Receiver ADMX and ADML template to configure the required settings locally.
- D. Use the available Receiver ADML template to configure the required settings at the domain leve
NEW QUESTION 6
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator works at a hospital where doctors frequently move between patient rooms.
Each patient room has a different workstation. Several doctors have complained that when they switch patient rooms, they have to relaunch their Citrix-delivered applications.
Which feature can the administrator configure to address this issue?
- A. Session Pre-launch
- B. ICA Keep-Alive
- C. Session Reliability
- D. Workspace Control
NEW QUESTION 7
Which profile type will save changes made by users to their Microsoft Office applications in a pooled random virtualized environment?
- A. Temporary
- B. Mandatory
- C. Local
- D. Roaming
NEW QUESTION 8
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator has been receiving calls from users stating that they are receiving new sessions instead of reconnecting to their disconnected sessions. The administrator investigated the issue and found the sessions are in a disconnected state when the users leave work.
What should the administrator configure inStoreFront to allow the users to reconnect to their disconnected sessions while roaming?
- A. Session Lingering
- B. Session Pre-Launch
- C. Workspace Control
- D. Session Timeout
NEW QUESTION 9
ACitrix Administrator uses a third party to manage hardware infrastructure, but manages all other aspects of the environment on their own.
Which hosting platform can the administrator use for this deployment?
- A. Service Provider
- B. Cloud-Hosted
- C. Citrix Cloud
- D. On-Premises
NEW QUESTION 10
Which command-line interface (CLI) utility can a Citrix Administrator use to release the assigned User/Device licenses to complete a hardware refresh project?
- A. Imadmin
- B. Imreread
- C. Imutil
- D. udadmin
NEW QUESTION 11
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator is installing Office 365 Pro Plus. The administrator needs to use a silent installation method that does NOT perform activation. Which type of file is required for a silent installation method?
- A. MSP
- B. MSI
- C. XML
- D. INI
NEW QUESTION 12
Scenario: A user is working on a document in a XenDesktop session and saves data on the desktop. The Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) session abruptly crashes, causing the saved data to be lost.
Which Citrix Profile Management policy can be enabled to prevent data loss?
- A. Delay Cached Profile Deletion
- B. Active Write Back
- C. Profile Caching
- D. Profile Streaming
NEW QUESTION 13
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator is planning to update a Machine Catalog for the first time. The Machine Catalog was created with Machine Creation Services (MCS).
What happens to the identity disk after the update?
- A. It is deleted and recreated
- B. It stays the same size
- C. It doubles in size
- D. It is formatted and re-initialized
NEW QUESTION 14
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator created a Machine Catalog using Machine Creation Services. The Desktop Experience was set to 'Random'.
Where will the unique information for the virtual machines be stored?
- A. In the identity disk of each virtual machine
- B. In the differencing disk of each virtual machine
- C. Only in the Site database
- D. In the PERSONALITY.INI at the root directory of each virtual machine
NEW QUESTION 15
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator is troubleshooting a case where policies are NOT being applied as expected to a XenDesktop session. Citrix policies are configured in both Citrix Studio and Group Policy Management Console (GPMC).
Which tool can the administrator use to simulate a scenario to see the Citrix policies that are being applied from both Citrix Studio and GPMC?
- A. Group Policy Results tool from GPMC
- B. Citrix Group Policy Modeling Wizard in GPMC
- C. Comparison Tab in Citrix Studio
- D. Citrix Group Policy Modeling Wizard in Citrix Studio
NEW QUESTION 16
ACitrix Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) needs to locate the Delivery Controller to register with it. In which order of precedence, from greatest to least, will VDA locate the Delivery Controller?
- A. Personality.ini file, ListOf DDC's key in the registry, Policy settings from AD, Auto update of controllers
- B. Policy Settings from AD, ListOf DDC's key in the registry, Auto update of controllers, Personality.ini file
- C. Auto update of controllers, Policy settings from AD, ListOf DDC's key in the registry, Personality.ini file
- D. Personality.ini file, Auto update of controllers, ListOf DDC's key in the registry, Policy Settings from AD
Explanation: Information in the ListOfDDCs and ListOfSIDs can come from several places in a deployment. The VDA checks the following locations, in order, stopping at the first place it finds the lists:
1.A persistent storage location maintained for the auto-update feature. This location contains Controller information when auto-update is enabled and after the VDA successfully registers for the first time after installation. (This storage also holds machine policy information, which ensures that policy settings are retained across restarts.) For its initial registration after installation, or when auto-update is disabled, the VDA checks the following locations.
2. Policy settings (Controllers, Controller SIDs).
3. The Controller information under the Virtual Desktop Agent key in the registry. The VDA installer initially populates these values, based on Controller information you specify when installing the VDA.
4. OU-based Controller discovery. This is a legacy method maintained for backward compatibility. 5.The Personality.ini file created by Machine Creation Services.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which two features can a Citrix Administrator configure in a XenApp environment to decrease login times for users with large files in their profiles? (Choose two.)
- A. Folder Redirection
- B. Profile Protection
- C. Active Write back
- D. Profile Streaming
NEW QUESTION 18
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator previously configured a XenDesktop Site to use evaluation licenses. The administrator has recently installed valid Enterprise licenses on the Citrix License Server and confirmed that licenses show correctly in the licensing console. However, a user reported an issue about logging on to the published desktop. The user received an error message stating that the evaluation license is about to expire.
What should the administrator do to fix this issue?
- A. Restart the License service
- B. Change the product Edition in Citrix Studio
- C. Remove the stale registry entries from License Server
- D. Verify the host name entry in the license file
NEW QUESTION 19
ACitrix Administrator received complaints from users that their non-persistent VDIs sometimes crash, causing them to lose files that they are working on.
Which Citrix Profile Management setting can the administrator enable to minimize such file loss?
- A. Cross Platform
- B. Active Write Back
- C. Streaming
- D. Caching
NEW QUESTION 20
ACitrix Administrator is preparing to deploy 500 Windows 10 Virtual Desktops by using Machine Creation Services (MCS).
How much storage space, at a minimum, needs to be allocated to the Identity Disks in this environment?
- A. 32 Gb
- B. 8 Gb
- C. 16 Gb
- D. 4 Gb
Recommend!! Get the Full 1Y0-203 dumps in VCE and PDF From Surepassexam, Welcome to Download: https://www.surepassexam.com/1Y0-203-exam-dumps.html (New 131 Q&As Version)