1Y0-203 Dumps Questions are updated and 1Y0-203 Free Practice Questions are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our 1Y0-203 Dumps Questions you will be ready for the real 1Y0-203 exam without a problem. We have 1Y0-203 Braindumps. PASSED 1Y0-203 Exam Questions and Answers First attempt! Here What I Did.
Citrix 1Y0-203 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator is in the process of creating a new Machine Catalog.
The administrator discovers that the option to power-manage the catalog is NOT available. What is causing this issue?
- A. The master image does NOT have the Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) installed.
- B. The master image has an older Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) version than 7.6.
- C. The Site database is offline.
- D. No resource connection is defined in Citrix Studi
NEW QUESTION 2
When using Citrix Director, which three parameters can a Citrix Administrator use to search for a session? (Choose three.)
- A. Machine
- B. Delivery Group
- C. Application Name
- D. User
- E. Endpoint
NEW QUESTION 3
The Helpdesk Administrator informs the Citrix Administrator that users are facing intermittent printer mapping issues in the environment.
Where can the Citrix Administrator look for the cause of this issue?
- A. Event logs on the Delivery Controllers
- B. Event logs on the VDA machines
- C. Event logs on the StoreFront servers
- D. Event logs on the user's client machine
NEW QUESTION 4
Which feature keeps sessions active on the user's screen, when network connectivity is interrupted?
- A. Session Reliability
- B. Automatic Client Reconnect
- C. ICA Keep-Alive
- D. Session Linger
NEW QUESTION 5
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator has set up a XenApp environment using the default settings for load management. The administrator looks at the load value of a specific server and notices a load %.
What can be causing this high load?
- A. Number of user sessions on the server is 200.
- B. CPU usage is 80%.
- C. Memory usage is 80%.
- D. Number of concurrent logons is 4.
NEW QUESTION 6
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator recently implemented a XenApp and XenDesktop site for a company. The environment contains a single delivery controller and a SQL server.
The database suddenly becomes inaccessible, and the administrator discovers that the issue was caused by a SQL server crash. As a result, the connection between the site database and the delivery controller has failed.
What can the administrator rely on to continue brokering new connections even though the site database is offline?
- A. XML Service
- B. Connection Leasing
- C. Local Host Cache
- D. Broker Service
NEW QUESTION 7
Which three XenDesktop Site components are managed by Citrix, when using Citrix Cloud as the hosting platform? (Choose three.)
- A. Hypervisor
- B. SQL Server
- C. Application and Desktops
- D. License Server
- E. Delivery Controller
NEW QUESTION 8
ACitrix Administrator needs to get a list of all published applications being used along with associated user names in a XenApp environment.
Which cmdlet can the administrator execute to accomplish this task?
- A. Get-BrokerApplicationInstance
- B. Get-BrokerApplication
- C. Get-BrokerSessionLinger
- D. Get-BrokerSession
Explanation: Reference https://docs.citrix.com/zh-cn/xenapp-and-xendesktop/7-6/cds-sdk-wrapper-rho/xad-commands/citrix-broker- adm
NEW QUESTION 9
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator plans to use XenApp Platinum to host an application. There are 500 sales people who can access the system on a company laptop as well as a personal computer at a home office. However, only 100 users can be connected to the system at any time.
How many XenApp and RDS user licenses should the administrator purchase?
- A. 500 XenApp Platinum Concurrent User licenses, 100 Microsoft RDS User licenses
- B. 100 XenApp Platinum Concurrent User licenses, 100 Microsoft RDS User licenses
- C. 100 XenApp Platinum Concurrent User licenses, 500 Microsoft RDS User licenses
- D. 500 XenApp Platinum Concurrent User licenses, 500 Microsoft RDS User licenses
NEW QUESTION 10
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator is investigating an instability in the system that is causing the Print Spooler service to stop frequently on the XenApp server.
The administrator finds printer driver conflicts in the environment.
Which policy can the administrator use to resolve this issue and remove the unwanted printer drivers on the XenApp server?
- A. Use only printer model specific drivers
- B. Automatic Installation of in-box printer drivers
- C. Auto-connect all client printers
- D. Use universal printing only if requested driver is unavailable
NEW QUESTION 11
ACitrix Administrator needs to join a XenDesktop Controller to an existing site that is configured to use a mirrored SQL server database.
Using Citrix Studio, which two methods can the administrator choose to meet this requirement? (Choose two.)
- A. Run the Join Existing Wizard, select “Update the database manually”; generate scripts and run them in Administrative Power Shell Window on SQL Server
- B. Run the Join Existing Wizard, select “Update the database manually”; generate scripts and run them on SQL Server Management Studio in SQLCMD mode
- C. Run the Join Existing Wizard, select “Update the database automatically”; mirroring is detected without user intervention
- D. Run the Join Existing Wizard, select “Update the database automatically”; mirroring can be configured later on
NEW QUESTION 12
Citrix Administrator configured a Citrix policy with the list of filters below:
- Client IP Address: 220.127.116.11-18.104.22.168
- User or Group: Marketing Department
- User Group: Marketing Executives
Which two connections will receive the policy setting? (Choose two.)
- A. A user who is part of the Marketing Department and part of the Marketing Executives group whose endpoint client IP address is in the range .4.0.100-22.214.171.124
- B. A user who is part of the Marketing Department but NOT part of the Marketing Executives group whose endpoint client IP address is NOT in the range .4.0.100-126.96.36.199.
- C. A user who is part of the Marketing Department and part of the Marketing Executives group, but whose endpointclient IP address is NOT in the range .4.0.100-188.8.131.52.
- D. A user who is part of the Marketing Department but NOT part of the Marketing Executives group whose endpoint client IP address is in the range .4.0.100-184.108.40.206.
NEW QUESTION 13
When users log on to Citrix Receiver they are NOT able to see their line-of-business application by default and are frequently calling helpdesk to locate the application.
Which phrase can a Citrix Administrator add to the application properties, so that it is added to Favorites and users CANNOT remove the application from Favorites?
- A. “KEYWORDS: Mandatory”
- B. “KEYWORDS: Prefer”
- C. “KEYWORDS: Featured”
- D. “KEYWORDS: Auto”
Explanation: To make an individual app mandatory, so that it cannot be removed from Citrix Receiver for Windows, append the string KEYWORDS:Mandatory to the application description. There is no Remove option for users to unsubscribe to mandatory apps.
NEW QUESTION 14
ACitrix Administrator is preparing printers to be mapped into users' sessions. Which step can the administrator perform to present the printers to the users?
- A. Create a “session printers” policy to map the printers to the users.
- B. Create a policy and enable “Create client network printer only”.
- C. Install all the printer drivers on the client devices.
- D. Install the printer drivers to all XenDesktop Controller in the environmen
NEW QUESTION 15
Which printer tool helps enumerate all printer drivers from a specified Windows machine, including driver-specific information, and allows deletion of unwanted drivers?
- A. Citrix UPS Print Driver Certification
- B. Windows Performance Kit
- C. StressPrinters
- D. Print Detective
NEW QUESTION 16
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator implemented XenApp/XenDesktop to centrally host applications for internal and external users.
Recently, the SQL servers hosting the Site database experienced a major problem. As a result, the database is corrupted and the administrator needs to restore the Site database from backup.
Which precautionary action must the administrator consider before restoring the Site database?
- A. Nullify the connection strings from the registry using PowerShell so that the controllers do NOT connect to the database
- B. Remove any hotfixes applied after the backup before performing the restore
- C. Verify that all Delivery Controllers are shut down
- D. Verify that the restore option in SQL Studio is set to “WITH RESTRICTED_USER”
NEW QUESTION 17
Which three database high availability features are supported in XenApp/XenDesktop? (Choose three.)
- A. Flashback
- B. Mirroring
- C. Clustered Instances
- D. Automatic Storage Management
- E. Always On Availability Groups
NEW QUESTION 18
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator has configured two sites: Site A and Site B. Each site uses the same license server named LicenseServer1. The administrator has the following additional information:
Site A is configured to check out Enterprise licenses. Site B is configured to check out Platinum licenses.
LicenseServer1 contains both Enterprise and Platinum licenses.
The Enterprise licenses have become exhausted, and the next user from Site A attempts to launch a published desktop. What will be the outcome of this action?
- A. The application will launch successfully with Platinum licenses checked out.
- B. The application will launch successfully, and Site A will enter the Supplement Grace Period.
- C. The user will be unable to launch the application, and the error message “No resources available” will appear.
- D. The application will launch successfully, and Site B will enter the Supplement Grace Perio
NEW QUESTION 19
When using Citrix Director to troubleshoot an issue with a user accessing multiple published applications, a Citrix Administrator will use the ______ to find the application causing the issue. (Choose the correct option to complete the sentence.)
- A. Session Selector
- B. Machine Details
- C. User Search
- D. Activity Manager
NEW QUESTION 20
Scenario: ACitrix AdministraA tor has developed a PowerShell script in a XenDesktop testing infrastructure. After successful tests, the administrator received permission to implement the script in the production environment?
The administrator needs to run the script from Citrix Studio PowerShell. Which command should the administrator run before running the script?
- A. Add-AdminPermission
- B. Set-ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted
- C. Add-Pssnapin Citri
- D. *
- E. Get-Command-Module Citri
- F. *
Recommend!! Get the Full 1Y0-203 dumps in VCE and PDF From Surepassexam, Welcome to Download: https://www.surepassexam.com/1Y0-203-exam-dumps.html (New 131 Q&As Version)