1Y0-203 Exam Questions and Answers are updated and 1Y0-203 Exam Questions are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our 1Y0-203 Exam Questions and Answers you will be ready for the real 1Y0-203 exam without a problem. We have 1Y0-203 Dumps. PASSED 1Y0-203 Exam Questions First attempt! Here What I Did.
Also have 1Y0-203 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator is working on a published application. The network connection remains for 240 seconds but is interrupted, and applications become unusable. The session then prompts for authentication. After the administrator successfully authenticates, the session is reconnected.
Which policy makes this possible?
- A. Load Management
- B. Auto Client Reconnect
- C. ICA Keep Alive
- D. Session Reliability
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two tools can a Citrix Administrator use to collect memory dumps of hung applications? (Choose two.)
- A. Task Manager
- B. Citrix Health Assistant
- C. Process Monitor
- D. ProcDump
Explanation: ProcDump is also used for hung window monitoring (using the same definition of a window hang that Windows and Task Manager uses).
NEW QUESTION 3
Which three core services are required for a FlexCast Management Architecture (FMA) site to run optimally? (Choose three.)
- A. Machine Creation Service
- B. Delegated Administration Service
- C. Configuration Logging Service
- D. Telemetry Service
- E. Central Configuration Service
NEW QUESTION 4
Which tool can a Citrix Administrator use to investigate an issue when the Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) registers with the Delivery Controller?
- A. Process Monitor
- B. HDX Monitor
- C. XDPing
- D. Process Explorer
XDPing is an older, command-line based tool that also troubleshoots registration and brokering issues in XenApp & XenDesktop. It has been superseded by the Citrix Health Assistant, but is still available for download if desired.
NEW QUESTION 5
ACitrix Administrator has deployed a non-domain joined StoreFront Server.
Which two options should the administrator be aware of with this deployment? (Choose two.)
- A. Authentication occurs at the Delivery Controller
- B. Server groups are NOT supported
- C. Server groups are supported
- D. Authentication occurs at the Domain Controller
NEW QUESTION 6
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator is working on a published application. The network connection remains for 100 seconds but is interrupted, and applications become unusable. The session then automatically resumes, and the administrator is able to continue working on the application at the same progress point as before the interruption. Which policy must have been enabled?
- A. Load Management
- B. ICA Keep Alive
- C. Auto Client Reconnect
- D. Session Reliability
NEW QUESTION 7
Which layer is focused on the desktop images to which users connect?
- A. Resource Layer
- B. Access Layer
- C. Control Layer
- D. User Layer
NEW QUESTION 8
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator configures the “Auto connect client drives” user settings to map client drives within the Independent Computing Architecture (ICA) session for all published desktops.
The setting is configured in a Baseline Group Policy Object (GPO) and linked to an Organizational Unit (OU) that contains all of the published desktops.
When a user launches the desktop, client drives are NOT mapped. What is a possible reason?
- A. Desktops need to be rebooted to get the Policy applied.
- B. Loopback processing is NOT enabled.
- C. gpupdate/force needs to executed on all of the machines.
- D. GPO needs to be linked to the User O
NEW QUESTION 9
ACitrix Administrator wants to enable Citrix XML Service trust for user access within a XenDesktop infrastructure. Which step does the administrator need to take to complete this task?
- A. Configure the appropriate XML Service Trust settings using HDX policy within Citrix Studio.
- B. Run the “Set-BrokerSite -TrustRequestsSentToTheXMLServicePort $true” PowerShell command from within a Controller.
- C. Run the “Set-BrokerSite -TrustRequestsSentToTheXMLServicePort $true” PowerShell command from within a VDA.
- D. Run the “Get-BrokerSite -TrustRequestsSentToTheXMLServicePort $true” PowerShell command from within a Controller.
NEW QUESTION 10
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator needs to configure a Designer User Group, which has the following requirements: Users need to leverage existing physical corporate desktops
Users require remote access to their applications as soon as possible
Users will engage in resource-intensive work Which FlexCast Model can the administrator use?
- A. Hosted VDI (Static/Persistent)
- B. Hosted VDI (Random/Non-Persistent)
- C. Remote PC
- D. VM-Hosted Applications
NEW QUESTION 11
Scenario: ACitrix Administrator needs to configure a Human Resources (HR) User Group, which has the following requirements:
Users require access to standard Microsoft Office applications. Users do NOT require personalization.
Users do NOT engage in resource-intensive application work. Which FlexCast Model can the administrator use?
- A. Published Applications
- B. Remote PC
- C. VM-Hosted Applications
- D. Hosted VDI (Random/Non-persistent)
NEW QUESTION 12
Which Citrix component acts as Secure Ticket Authority (STA) in a XenDesktop environment?
- A. NetScaler Gateway
- B. License Server
- C. StoreFront Server
- D. Delivery Controller
Explanation: The NetScaler Gateway is primarily used (yes, it can do a lot more, out of scope for now) to provide our users with secure external access to our XenDesktop sites.
NEW QUESTION 13
ACitrix Administrator needs to configure Citrix policies using the Group Policy Management Console (GPMC). Which software does the administrator need to install on the machine used to configure the policies?
- A. Citrix Director
- B. Citrix Group Policy Management MSI
- C. Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA)
- D. Citrix Client Side Extension MSI
NEW QUESTION 14
Which Citrix component is installed by the XenDesktop 7.6 LTSR Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA)?
- A. HDX 3D Pro
- B. HDX RealTime Optimization Pack
- C. Receiver for Web
- D. Receiver
NEW QUESTION 15
Scenario: A company maintains a XenDesktop infrastructure with a stand-alone license server. Recently, the license server had a hardware failure and can NO longer communicate on the network.
The license server has a valid license file with a current Subscription Advantage (SA) date on it. What will happen to the XenDesktop environment with the license server now offline?
- A. Users will immediately be unable to connect to their resources.
- B. The license server will enter a 30-day grace period in which all user connections will work.
- C. Users will have limited connections available during a 30-day grace period.
- D. The license server will enter a 90-day grace period in which all user connections will work.
Explanation: Impact of Citrix License Server Becoming Unavailable
Need to understand the impact of the Citrix license server that holds the XenMobile licenses becoming unavailable. That is how will XM respond if the configured license server cannot be contacted for an extended period of time.
Answer// There is another “grace” period which kicks in once a license Server has been configured and a license detected which is not the same than the trial “grace period” which the document is referring. We keep a timestamp either on the local server or the common database when the license Service has been last available and if it becomes offline for some reason the clock starts ticking for 720 hours and this timer will reset if the license server becomes online again. So this is what would happen if the license server goes offline for some reason we would have 720 hours for amending the issue before the devices lose connectivity to the MDM server or XMS and once solved the problem the time would reset.
NEW QUESTION 16
When creating a new Delegated Administrator with a Custom Scope, a Citrix Administrator notices that the Full Administrator Role is NOT available.
Why is the administrator experiencing this behavior?
- A. The Custom Scope CANNOT use the Full Administrator Role
- B. The Custom Scope created did NOT contain all the required objects
- C. The Custom Scope must use the Read-Only Role
- D. The Custom Scope was created with the Hosting object selected
NEW QUESTION 17
What is the order of precedence, from highest to lowest, for the different policy types that can be used to configure Citrix policies?
- A. Site local (created in Citrix Studio), Organizational Unit GPO, Domain GPO, Site GPO, Local Computer
- B. Local Computer, Site local (created in Citrix Studio), Site GPO, Domain GPO, Organizational Unit GPO
- C. Organizational Unit GPO, Domain GPO, Site GPO, Site local (created in Citrix Studio), local Computer
- D. Local Computer, Site local (created in Citrix Studio), Organizational Unit GPO, Domain GPO, Site GPO
NEW QUESTION 18
ACitrix Administrator has created a new Delivery Controller and needs to join it to an existing Site to increase site redundancy.
Which database permissions will the administrator need?
- A. db_securityadmin and dbm_monitor permissions
- B. db_owner and db_datawriter permissions
- C. db_accessadmin and dbcreator permissions
- D. db_securityadmin and db_owner
NEW QUESTION 19
Creating Application Groups requires the delegated Administration permission of the ______ built-in role. (Choose the correct option to complete the sentence.)
- A. Machine Catalog Administrator
- B. Host Administrator
- C. Delivery Group Administrator
- D. Help Desk Administrator
NEW QUESTION 20
Which tool can be used to simulate multiple sessions of auto-creating printers using the same non-native printers?
- A. Windows Performance Kit
- B. Print Detective
- C. Citrix UPS Print Driver Certification
- D. StressPrinters
P.S. Easily pass 1Y0-203 Exam with 131 Q&As Surepassexam Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Surepassexam 1Y0-203 Dumps: https://www.surepassexam.com/1Y0-203-exam-dumps.html (131 New Questions)