Printable of 1Z0-062 exam cram materials and rapidshare for Oracle certification for consumer, Real Success Guaranteed with Updated 1Z0-062 pdf dumps vce Materials. 100% PASS Oracle Database 12c: Installation and Administration exam Today!
2021 Jun 1Z0-062 Study Guide Questions:
Q111. Which two statements are true about Oracle Managed Files (OMF)?
A. OMF cannot be used in a database that already has data files created with user-specified directions.
B. The file system directions that are specified by OMF parameters are created automatically.
C. OMF can be used with ASM disk groups, as well as with raw devices, for better file management.
D. OMF automatically creates unique file names for table spaces and control files.
E. OMF may affect the location of the redo log files and archived log files.
D: The database internally uses standard file system interfaces to create and delete files as needed for the following database structures:
Tablespaces Redo log files Control files Archived logs Block change tracking files Flashback logs RMAN backups
* Using Oracle-managed files simplifies the administration of an Oracle Database. Oracle-managed files eliminate the need for you, the DBA, to directly manage the operating system files that make up an Oracle Database. With Oracle-managed files, you specify file system directories in which the database automatically creates, names, and manages files at the database object level. For example, you need only specify that you want to create a tablespace; you do not need to specify the name and path of the tablespace's datafile with the DATAFILE clause.
http://www.oracle-base.com/articles/9i/oracle-managed-files.php http://docs.oracle.com/cd/B10500_01/server.920/a96521/omf.htm Reference: What Are Oracle-Managed Files?
Q112. To implement Automatic Management (AMM), you set the following parameters:
When you try to start the database instance with these parameter settings, you receive the following error message:
SQL > startup
ORA-00824: cannot set SGA_TARGET or MEMORY_TARGET due to existing internal settings, see alert log for more information.
Identify the reason the instance failed to start.
A. The PGA_AGGREGATE_TARGET parameter is set to zero.
B. The STATISTICS_LEVEL parameter is set to BASIC.
C. Both the SGA_TARGET and MEMORY_TARGET parameters are set.
D. The SGA_MAX_SIZE and SGA_TARGET parameter values are not equal.
Example: SQL> startup force ORA-00824: cannot set SGA_TARGET or MEMORY_TARGET due to existing internal settings ORA-00848: STATISTICS_LEVEL cannot be set to BASIC with SGA_TARGET or MEMORY_TARGET
Down to date 1z0-062 pdf:
Q113. Which three features work together, to allow a SQL statement to have different cursors for the same statement based on different selectivity ranges?
A. Bind Variable Peeking
B. SQL Plan Baselines
C. Adaptive Cursor Sharing
D. Bind variable used in a SQL statement
E. Literals in a SQL statement
Explanation: * In bind variable peeking (also known as bind peeking), the optimizer looks at the value in a bind variable when the database performs a hard parse of a statement.
When a query uses literals, the optimizer can use the literal values to find the best plan. However, when a query uses bind variables, the optimizer must select the best plan without the presence of literals in the SQL text. This task can be extremely difficult. By peeking at bind values the optimizer can determine the selectivity of a WHERE clause condition as if literals had been used, thereby improving the plan.
C: Oracle 11g/12g uses Adaptive Cursor Sharing to solve this problem by allowing the server to compare the effectiveness of execution plans between executions with different bind variable values. If it notices suboptimal plans, it allows certain bind variable values, or ranges of values, to use alternate execution plans for the same statement. This functionality requires no additional configuration.
Q114. Examine the following commands for redefining a table with Virtual Private Database (VPD) policies:
Which two statements are true about redefining the table?
A. All the triggers for the table are disabled without changing any of the column names or column types in the table.
B. The primary key constraint on the EMPLOYEES table is disabled during redefinition.
C. VPD policies are copied from the original table to the new table during online redefinition.
D. You must copy the VPD policies manually from the original table to the new table during online redefinition.
Explanation: C (not D): CONS_VPD_AUTO Used to indicate to copy VPD policies automatically
* DBMS_RLS.ADD_POLICY / The DBMS_RLS package contains the fine-grained access control administrative interface, which is used to implement Virtual Private Database (VPD).DBMS_RLS is available with the Enterprise Edition only.
* CONS_USE_PK and CONS_USE_ROWID are constants used as input to the "options_flag" parameter in both the START_REDEF_TABLE Procedure and CAN_REDEF_TABLE Procedure. CONS_USE_ROWID is used to indicate that the
redefinition should be done using rowids while CONS_USE_PK implies that the redefinition should be done using primary keys or pseudo-primary keys (which are unique keys with all component columns having NOT NULL constraints).
* DBMS_REDEFINITION.START_REDEF_TABLE To achieve online redefinition, incrementally maintainable local materialized views are used. These logs keep track of the changes to the master tables and are used by the materialized views during refresh synchronization.
* START_REDEF_TABLE Procedure Prior to calling this procedure, you must manually create an empty interim table (in the same schema as the table to be redefined) with the desired attributes of the post-redefinition table, and then call this procedure to initiate the redefinition.
Vivid exam 1z0-062:
Q115. Which three statements are true when the listener handles connection requests to an Oracle 12c database instance with multithreaded architecture enabled In UNIX?
A. Thread creation must be routed through a dispatcher process
B. The local listener may spawn a now process and have that new process create a thread
C. Each Oracle process runs an SCMN thread.
D. Each multithreaded Oracle process has an SCMN thread.
E. The local listener may pass the request to an existing process which in turn will create a thread.
Q116. In a recent Automatic Workload Repository (AWR) report for your database, you notice a high number of buffer busy waits. The database consists of locally managed tablespaces with free list managed segments.
On further investigation, you find that buffer busy waits is caused by contention on data blocks.
Which option would you consider first to decrease the wait event immediately?
A. Decreasing PCTUSED
B. Decreasing PCTFREE
C. Increasing the number of DBWN process
D. Using Automatic Segment Space Management (ASSM)
E. Increasing db_buffer_cache based on the V$DB_CACHE_ADVICE recommendation
Explanation: * Automatic segment space management (ASSM) is a simpler and more efficient way of managing space within a segment. It completely eliminates any need to specify and tune the pctused,freelists, and freelist groups storage parameters for schema objects created in the tablespace. If any of these attributes are specified, they are ignored.
* Oracle introduced Automatic Segment Storage Management (ASSM) as a replacement for traditional freelists management which used one-way linked-lists to manage free blocks with tables and indexes. ASSM is commonly called "bitmap freelists" because that is how Oracle implement the internal data structures for free block management.
* Buffer busy waits are most commonly associated with segment header contention onside the data buffer pool (db_cache_size, etc.).
* The most common remedies for high buffer busy waits include database writer (DBWR) contention tuning, adding freelists (or ASSM), and adding missing indexes.
see more 1Z0-062 dumps