Exam Code: MB2-715 (), Exam Name: Microsoft Dynamics 365 customer engagement Online Deployment, Certification Provider: Microsoft Certifitcation, Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass MB2-715 Exam.
Online Microsoft MB2-715 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
You are a system administrator for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft SharePoint online environment You need to prevent a user from accessing Microsoft SharePoint while in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
What should you do?
- A. Change the security settings for SharePoint Site on the users security role.
- B. Change the security settings for Document Generation on the user's security role.
- C. Change the security settings for Enable or Disable User on the user's security role.
- D. Change the security settings for Document Template on the user's security role.
NEW QUESTION 2
You are an administrator for an organization that uses Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Your mobile users are often in areas where they do not have Internet access, but they still need to be able to access and edit records through the Dynamics 365 app for mobile phones.
What should you do?
- A. Instruct users to view the needed records prior to entering an area with no Internet access so they can view them through the recent records cache.
- B. Allow users to use Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook, and instruct users on how to configure the offline filters.
- C. Enable the enhanced offline experience in Settings > Mobile Offline in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and adjust the Organization data download filter on each of the needed entities.
- D. In the entity settings under Outlook & Mobile, configure the Organization data download filter for each of the needed entities.
NEW QUESTION 3
Your organization has all staff on an E5 Microsoft Office 365 SKU and an Enterprise Plan 1 for Microsoft Dynamics 365.
You need to integrate Microsoft Office 365 Groups with Microsoft Dynamics 365 so that
staff can view documents in a shared workspace.
What are two requirements for performing this integration? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
- A. Each user must have Exchange Mailbox.
- B. OneNote integration must be enabled.
- C. Server-based Microsoft SharePoint integration must be enabled.
- D. Microsoft OneDrive for Business integration must be enabled.
NEW QUESTION 4
You are the sales manager for a company that has more than 15,000 employees.
You plan to purchase Microsoft Dynamics 365 for your company, although only 750 seats will be required. Management wants all Microsoft Dynamics 365 users to have access to all Microsoft Dynamics 365 applications.
Based on this criteria, which licensing option should you select?
- A. Enterprise Edition with APPS-based Licensing
- B. Enterprise Edition with Plan-based Licensing
- C. Business Edition with Plan-based Licensing
- D. Business Edition with APPS-based Licensing
NEW QUESTION 5
You are the technology director for your company.
You need to purchase a subscription to Microsoft Dynamics 365 for the sales staff. What are two possible ways to achieve this goal? Each correct answer presents a
- A. Purchase a Business License Premium subscription to Office 365.
- B. Purchase a Microsoft Dynamics 365 subscription
- C. Purchase a subscription through a Microsoft Partner.
- D. Purchase a Microsoft Dynamics 365 subscription through the Office 365 Admin Portal
NEW QUESTION 6
You are the technology director for a company that is preparing to implement Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Since sales staff are allowed to bring their own devices to work, you are preparing a list of supported mobile devices that meet the minimum requirements of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Which two mobile device environments should be included in you? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. a tablet with 1 GB of memory running Windows 8.1
- B. a 7-inch iPad Mini that has 8 GB of memory and uses Safari
- C. a Windows 10 phone that uses the Microsoft Dynamics 365 app
- D. a tablet with 2 GB of memory running Windows 7
NEW QUESTION 7
You are the network administrator for your company.
Management wants to deploy Microsoft Dynamics 365 for the sales division. The company has more than 2 million records, currently stored on-premises, that need to be migrated to Microsoft Dynamics 365. The technology director wants you to utilize the Data Loader service for the migration process for the fastest possible migration.
What is a prerequisite for running the Data Loader service in this instance?
- A. The data must be cleansed before using the Import Data Wizard to migrate it to the cloud.
- B. Third-party tools must be installed in order to migrate the data with the Data Loader service.
- C. The data set must reside in Azure on the same data center that hosts the company's Microsoft Dynamics 365 instance.
- D. The data must first be converted to CSV files before uploading it with the Import Data Wizard.
NEW QUESTION 8
You are the system administrator for a company that is deploying Microsoft Dynamics 365
in multiple regions.
You need to ensure that users can only access the instance hosted in their region.
Which two actions should you perform to achieve this goal? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
- A. Create an Access Team for each region, and add the users from that region to the team.
- B. Assign the Access Team to the instance hosted on the matching region.
- C. Create a Security Group for each region, and add the users from that region to the group.
- D. Assign the Security Group to the instance hosted on the matching region.
NEW QUESTION 9
You are in the initial planning phase of a Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation. The customer wants to use the Microsoft Dynamics 365 App for Outlook.
The customer is about to make a decision on whether Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Dynamics 365 should be on-premises, online, or a hybrid.
You need to advise the customer on how their decision affects their ability to use the Microsoft Dynamics 365 App for Outlook,
What should you tell them?
- A. The Microsoft Dynamics 365 App for Outlook is online only, so both Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Dynamics 365 must be online.
- B. The Microsoft Dynamics 365 App for Outlook requires Microsoft Exchange to be online, but Microsoft Dynamics 365 can be on-premises.
- C. The Microsoft Dynamics 365 App for Outlook requires Microsoft Dynamics 365 to be online, but Microsoft Exchange can be on-premises.
- D. The Microsoft Dynamics 365 App for Outlook supports both online-to-online, on- premises to on-premises, and hybrid environments.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two operating systems are supported for accessing Microsoft Dynamics when using Google Chrome? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. Windows 8.1
- B. Mac OS X 10.10
- C. Android 9
- D. Android 10
NEW QUESTION 11
You are the technology director for a large corporation that wants to deploy Microsoft Dynamics 365.
The corporation hosts all of its internal resources in Microsoft Azure, including its current CRM system. The company has more than 4 million records of data, which have been accumulating for 5 years.
You need to import this data as quickly as possible. Which action below will achieve this goal?
- A. Use the Data Loader service for the import process.
- B. Use the Import Data Wizard in the Office 365 Admin portal.
- C. Use a workflow to automate data import.
- D. Use the On-Premises to Online Conversion Service.
NEW QUESTION 12
You are a system administrator at Contoso. Inc.
You need to ensure that only system administrators and system customizers What is likely the cause of this issue?
- A. Your instance is being upgraded.
- B. Your storage limit was reached.
- C. Your instance is in Administration mode.
- D. Your instance has been reset
NEW QUESTION 13
You are a system administrator responsible for maintaining Microsoft Dynamics 365 at your company.
Management wants a new application built that allows them to manage requests for vendors.
You need to use the app designer to build the new application on Microsoft Dynamics 365. What are three items that can be configured in the app designer? Each correct answer
presents a complete solution.
- A. a site map for the new app
- B. a business rule for the new app
- C. a role to be used by the new app
- D. a dashboard for the new app
- E. a workflow for the new app
NEW QUESTION 14
Microsoft Dynamics 36b and Skype for Business are implemented at your company.
You recently became system administrator, and you notice that the Skype for Business presence is not displaying in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
What should you do in Microsoft Dynamics 365 to resolve this issue?
- A. Enable country/region code prefixing.
- B. Select the provider for Click-to-Call.
- C. Change user settings for the security roles.
- D. Enable presence for the system.
NEW QUESTION 15
You are a network services provider for a small sales organization.
The company has no on-premises database for its users and is a complete Bring your own Device (BYOD) environment
You need to create user accounts for the sales staff for Microsoft Dynamics 365. Where should you create these accounts?
- A. Active Directory Federated Services
- B. Microsoft Office 365 administrator portal.
- C. Microsoft Dynamics AX Enterprise Portal.
- D. Microsoft Dynamics 365 administrator portal.
NEW QUESTION 16
You are the technology director for a large company that plans to implement Microsoft Dynamics 365. You are researching the type of licensing that is required for Microsoft Dynamics 365. Which Microsoft Dynamics 365 App is only available with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Plan 2?
- A. Customer Service
- B. Operations
- C. Sales
- D. Field Service
NEW QUESTION 17
You are an administrator for Microsoft Dynamics 365.
When accessing Microsoft Dynamics 365 in the browser on a phone, a user does not see the same fields as when accessing it on a desktop browser.
What should you do?
- A. In the Main form, ensure the needed sections are enabled for phones.
- B. In the Main form, ensure the needed fields are enabled for phones.
- C. In the security roles, ensure the user has privileges for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for mobile.
- D. In the Mobile Express form, ensure the needed fields have been added to the form.
NEW QUESTION 18
You are an administrator for an organization that uses Microsoft Dynamics 365. The company has a bring your-own-device BYOD) policy for mobile devices. These mobile devices need to be able to install the Microsoft Dynamics 365 app for phones and tablets.
- A. Android phones 5.0 or later, Windows phones 8.1 or later, but not iPhones
- B. iPhones with iOS 8.1 or late
- C. Android phones 5.0 or later, but not Windows phones
- D. Windows phones 8.1 or later, iPhones 8.1 or later, and Android phones 4.4 or later
- E. Windows phones 8.1 or later, iPhones 8.1 or later, but not Android phones
100% Valid and Newest Version MB2-715 Questions & Answers shared by Surepassexam, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.surepassexam.com/MB2-715-exam-dumps.html (New 90 Q&As)