Act now and download your today! Do not waste time for the worthless tutorials. Download with real questions and answers and begin to learn with a classic professional.
Also have MB2-715 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
You are a systems architect for a large company that is deploying Microsoft Dynamics 365.
The company currently has all data stored on Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2021 on-premises and plans on migrating all records from there to Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Which record type has some statuses that cannot be set during an import?
- A. invoice
- B. customer
- C. order
- D. quote
NEW QUESTION 2
You are working in an organization that uses multiple Microsoft Dynamics 365 instances.
A large number of users have installed Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook. The users connect to multiple instances from Outlook; however, they only want to synchronize with one particular instance. There is some confusion as to whether they are synchronizing with the correct instance.
Where should the users review, and possibly change, the synchronizing instance?
- A. in the Configuration Wizard for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook
- B. in Diagnostics for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook
- C. in Outlook, in CRM Settings on the File menu
- D. in Outlook, on the CRM tab
NEW QUESTION 3
You are a system administrator for an organization with a Microsoft Dynamics 365 deployment (hosted in a European data center) and Active Directory Federated Services on-premises. Your organization acquires a new company in the US that is using Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online in its own tenant
The US company can continue to use their Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online instance as is. All users need to be on the European Active Directory, but they need to use an instance close to them.
What should you do?
- A. Migrate the US instance to the European tenant, and set the instance the US region.
- B. Keep the US tenant and federate Active Directory with both the US and European teanants.
- C. Keep the US tenant, and federate Active Directory with only the European tenant.
- D. Migrate the US instance to the European tenant, and set the instance to the European region.
NEW QUESTION 4
You are the technology director for a large corporation that is preparing for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation.
You are deciding which type of licensing to purchase. Your users will only be performing time and expense entry, and record updates.
What is the most cost-effective licensing model available for these users?
- A. Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations, Enterprise edition
- B. Enterprise Edition Plan 2
- C. Team Members Enterprise subscription
- D. Enterprise Edition Plan 1
NEW QUESTION 5
You are a network administrator for a company that is preparing for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation.
Your users use both Windows and Mac laptops. Management wants users to be able to use Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Out.ook.
What is a requirement for the Office for Mac users?
- A. They must use the Microsoft Dynamics 365 App for Outlook.
- B. They must have the Opera Web Browser installed.
- C. They must have Google Chrome installed.
- D. They must have the latest Firefox installed.
NEW QUESTION 6
You are the system administrator at Contoso, Inc.
You have imported 3 GB of data into an instance, but the storage utilization for your subscription does not reflect the used storage space.
What is causing this discrepancy?
- A. You imported the data into a sandbox instance.
- B. Custom indexing is enabled on your instance.
- C. You imported the data into a preview instance.
- D. Data utilization is calculated every 48 hours.
NEW QUESTION 7
You are the technology director for a company that is planning a Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation. The com currently uses Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
You are researching which edition is best to purchase for the company. In which instance is the Enterprise edition required?
- A. The sales staff use desktop computers, as well as mobile devices.
- B. The sales staff need online / on-premises dual use rights.
- C. The sales staff use only a company-issued laptop to access Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- D. The company wants all of its applications to be cloud-based.
NEW QUESTION 8
You are the administrator of a Microsoft Dynamics 365 instance.
Staff want to take advantage of Microsoft Exchange inbox folders in Microsoft Outlook to sort and track the email messages they have with customers.
Which action must you take to fulfill their request?
- A. Use smart matching.
- B. Use folder-level tracking.
- C. Use tracking tokens.
- D. Use correlation to track email conversations.
NEW QUESTION 9
You are an administrator for an organization that uses Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Outlook. Your users have varying requirements for which data they need to take offline.
You need to ensure that your users have access to the correct data offline. What should you do?
- A. Instruct users on how to configure the offline filter.
- B. Instruct users on how to configure the synchronization filters.
- C. Create one set of offline filters and distribute those.
- D. Instruct users on how to configure the synchronized fields.
NEW QUESTION 10
You are configuring forms in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and need to accommodate some users that access Microsoft Dynamics 365 through the app for phones and tablets.
You want to ensure your changes will apply properly to all users regardless of how they access Microsoft Dynamics 365.
What should you do?
- A. Make the configurations on the Main form only, and preview your changes for tablet and mobile.
- B. Make the same configurations on both the Main form and the Card form.
- C. Make the same configurations on both the Main form and the Mobile Express form.
- D. Make the same configurations on both the Main form and the Main Interactive Experience form.
NEW QUESTION 11
You are the technology director for a company that plans to implement Microsoft Dynamics 365.
You are researching the licensing options and are currently considering Microsoft Dynamics 365, Business edition.
Which two statements accurately describe using this edition? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. Business Edition is optimized for organizations that have over 1,000 employees.
- B. Business Edition is optimized for enterprises that use local Microsoft Dynamics AXenvironments.
- C. Business Edition is optimized for organizations that want to host all services in the cloud.
- D. Business Edition is optimized for organizations with 250 employees or less.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two versions of Microsoft Dynamics CRM require an upgrade in order to use the Dynamics 365 for phones app? Each correct answer presents a complete solution
- A. Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2021 SP 1 Online
- B. Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2021 On-Premises
- C. CRM 2015 Update 1 On-Premises
- D. Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 Online
NEW QUESTION 13
You are a systems architect helping a company deploy Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online.
The company currently uses Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2021, which is hosted on-premises. The company needs to migrate the data within that system to Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Which import method should you use to accomplish this goal? (Select two)
- A. Migrate the data by using the Data Loader service.
- B. Upload CRM SQL backup file using the On-Premises to Online Conversion Service.
- C. Restore the CRM 2021 On-premises database in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 administration center.
- D. Export the data to multiple CSV files.
NEW QUESTION 14
You are a technical support specialist for your company and are responsible for supporting employee mobile devices.
The sales department recently began using Microsoft Dynamics 365. Some of the sales staff want to know if they need to use Microsoft Dynamics 365 for phones express to access the Microsoft Dynamics 365 server.
Which type of mobile device configuration requires the use of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for phones express?
- A. an iOS device with less than a 9-inch screen
- B. an Android phone that does not have a supported browser
- C. a Windows 10 phone that uses only a supported browser
- D. a Windows 8.1 phone that uses the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for phones app
NEW QUESTION 15
You need to publish an app that uses the full functionality of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 app designer.
Which two components in the app designer allow you to accomplish this goal? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
- A. entity assets
- B. user information
- C. artifacts
- D. synchronization filters
Explanation: https://community.dynamics.com/enterprise/b/365teamblog/archive/2021/11/14/get-started- with-designing-dynamics-365-business-apps-by-using-app-designer
NEW QUESTION 16
You are the network administrator for a small company that has been in existence for less than two years.
Management wants you to begin the data import process for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 deployment The company does not currently use any sort of Microsoft Dynamics CRM application and has a small amount of data. This is their first attempt at cloud computing.
Which method should you use in this situation to complete the data upload process to Microsoft Dynamics 365?
- A. Use the software deployment kit
- B. Use the Data Loader service.
- C. Use the On-Premises to Online Conversion Service.
- D. Import the data using the Data Import Wizard.
NEW QUESTION 17
You are the system administrator for a public-sector organization that uses Microsoft Dynamics 365. Your organization allows staff to select from three different models of mobile devices.
You need to create mobile responsive apps that can operate on all of these devices, as well as on a desktop computer, to achieve this goal without writing any code and while maintaining security and platform independence.
In which tool should you build this mobile app?
- A. Visual Studio
- B. InfoPath
- C. PowerApps
- D. Xamarin
NEW QUESTION 18
You have Microsoft Dynamics 365 online and Microsoft SharePoint online configured for document management. Six months after going live, you decide that you need document storage on a new entity. You need to enable document management on the new entity in Microsoft Dynamics 365. Which two actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
- A. Configure document management on the entity.
- B. Configure OneNote integration on the entity.
- C. Enable document management settings for the entity.
- D. Configure Notes (includes attachments) on the entity.
Recommend!! Get the Full MB2-715 dumps in VCE and PDF From Surepassexam, Welcome to Download: https://www.surepassexam.com/MB2-715-exam-dumps.html (New 90 Q&As Version)