Cause all that matters here is passing exam with . Cause all that you need is a high score of . The only one thing you need to do is downloading free now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
Online 300-160 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which statement accurately describes the configuration requirements for disjoint Layer 2 networks on Cisco UCS?
- A. The Cisco UCS fabric Interconnect must be in switch mode.
- B. The VLAN IDs must overlap in both Layer 2 domains.
- C. All of the uplinks most be in one port channel to keep all of the ports active.
- D. The Cisco UCS Fabric Interconnect must be in end-host motto.
NEW QUESTION 2
When deploying VMWare ESXi on Cisco UCS B Series Servers, what should the iSCSI boot-from-SAN use in the service profile to provide redundancy?
- A. two VMKs to connect to the storage
- B. two vHBAs to connect to the storage
- C. two vnmics to connect to the storage
- D. two vNICs to connect to the storage
NEW QUESTION 3
You must configure resiliency for Fibre Channel uplink ports on Cisco UCS Fabric Interconnects. Which feature should you configure?
- A. an appliance port
- B. vPC
- C. a port channel
- D. a unified storage port
NEW QUESTION 4
You are deploying a VM-FEX You have a VM that must be able to attach to a dynamic vNIC. Which action do you take on the VIC adapter?
- A. Dynamically configure the VIC adapter to connect to a vNIC.
- B. Configure a single vNIC only.
- C. Configure two static vNICs.
- D. Add the VIC adapter to a vNIC pool.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which feature can be used to deploy overlapping IP address spaces within a tenant in the Cisco ACI fabric?
- A. private networks
- B. external routed networks
- C. L3Out
- D. bridge domains
NEW QUESTION 6
You plan to configure OTV multicast. What must you enable to use SSM?
- A. IGMFv3
- B. PIM-DM
- C. IGMPv2
- D. PIM-SM
- E. PIM Anycast-RP
NEW QUESTION 7
Refer to the exhibit.
Your client has an existing SAN network that includes two ISL links between two Cisco MDS core
switches The client asks you to design a feature that load balances the SCSI exchanges coming from the initiator over the two ISL links The design must be capable of overcoming link failures Which design feature is required?
- A. FabricPath
- B. ECMP
- C. OXID
- D. FSPF supports this load balancing without the need for any additional features
NEW QUESTION 8
Which option accurately describes updating vNICs templates?
- A. can be used to automate the configuration of STP
- B. requires that the same VLANs be enabled on all service profiles and Cisco UCS Fabric Interconnects
- C. requires that STP be enabled on all service profiles and Cisco UCS Fabric Interconnects
- D. can be used to add or remove VLANs from all of the associated service profiles
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two options are reasons to use Layer 3 routing to segment a data center instead of Layer 2 switching? (Choose two.)
- A. limit the scope Spanning Tree Protocol
- B. limit the scope simplify design
- C. broadcast flooding
- D. ease of routing protocol configuration
- E. cost
NEW QUESTION 10
You must connect two cisco MDS 9700 Multilayer Fabric Switches over a long-distance dark fiber connection. Which action do you take to ensure that the link between the sites is used effectively?
- A. Ensure that frames are marked with Co’s 3 when using policy maps
- B. Ensure that each switch has multiple connections to the table
- C. Shut down unused ports on the fabric switches and reallocate extended BB_credits to the connected port
- D. Adjust the QoS settings on the fabric switches to prioritize Fiber Channel traffic over data traffic
NEW QUESTION 11
Which technology does Cisco recommend tor connecting a main data center to a remote data center?
- A. LISP
- B. OTV
- C. FabricPath
- D. vPC
NEW QUESTION 12
Which three statements accurately describe end host mode on cisco UCS Fabric interconnect? (choose Three)
- A. The Fabric interconnect must be rebooted to enable end host mode
- B. Network to server unicast traffic is forward to the server only if the traffic arrived on pinned up link mode
- C. RPF and Deja -Vue checks apply to multicast traffic
- D. The uplink port are placed in rapid PVST+ edge trunk state
- E. Mac address learning occurs only on the server ports
- F. The vtp is enabled on fabric interconnect
NEW QUESTION 13
You need to ensure that VXLAN connectivity can survive a chassis failure in a vPC configuration using Cisco Nexus 9300 Series switches. Which address type should be bound to the VLAN NVE tunnel for VTEP to ensure resiliency?
- A. anycast
- B. unicast
- C. multicast
- D. broadcast
NEW QUESTION 14
When migrating an existing data center network to a unified fabric network, which transitions should you expect to see?
- A. IOS to Nexus networking equipment
- B. physical to virtual machines
- C. Fibre Chanel to FCoE
- D. iSCSI to NAS
NEW QUESTION 15
For which two items can you change the default settings by using a Fibre Channel adapter policy? (Choose two.)
- A. WWNN pool
- B. queue
- C. MTU
- D. SAN pin group
- E. RSS hash
NEW QUESTION 16
Which two statements about OTV are true? (Choose two.)
- A. OTV forwards and processes spanning-tree BPDUs between sites to ensure a loop-free topology.
- B. All OTV overlay interfaces must use the same join interface.
- C. OTV provides STP isolation because it does not transmit BPDUs across the overlay
- D. OTV utilizes the IS-IS routing protocol to propagate MAC address reachability information
- E. Multicast support in the transport network is a strict requirement to establish OTV adjacencies.
- F. OTV propagates MAC address reachability information via the underlying IS-IS control-plane.
100% Valid and Newest Version 300-160 Questions & Answers shared by Surepassexam, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.surepassexam.com/300-160-exam-dumps.html (New 132 Q&As)