Master the N10-007 Dumps Questions content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this N10-007 Braindumps. We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real N10-007 Dumps in our CompTIA N10-007 braindumps. Latest 100% VALID N10-007 Free Practice Questions at below page. You can use our CompTIA N10-007 braindumps and pass your exam.
Online N10-007 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
At which of the following layers of the OSI model do packets exist?
- A. Network
- B. Session
- C. Data link
- D. Transport
NEW QUESTION 2
A technician is configuring a printer for a client. The which of the following types to the network, But is unsure how to determine its switch port. Which of the following should the technician do FIRST to locate switch port?
- A. perform a DNS lookup on the server.
- B. Set up a SSH session to the desktop
- C. Reference the ARP table in the router
- D. Configure port security on the switch.
NEW QUESTION 3
A technician has racked a new access switch and has run multimode fiber to a new location. After installing an extended-range 10Gb SFP in the core switch, the technician installed a 10Gb SFP in the access switch and connected the port to the new extension with a fiber jumper. However, the link does not display, and the technician cannot see light emitting from the core switch. Which of the following solutions is MOST likely to resolve the problem?
- A. Swap the fiber pairs in one of the SFPs
- B. Replace the jumpers with single-mode fiber
- C. Set the correct MTU on the new interface
- D. Install an optic that matches the fiber type
NEW QUESTION 4
Which of the following does the IP address 169.254.222.10 indicate?
- A. No DHCP server connectivity
- B. The DNS server is unavailable
- C. Firewall issue
- D. Duplicate IP addresses are found
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following is true about an IP address if the first bit is a one and the second bit is a zero?
- A. The address is a Class A address.
- B. The address is a Class B address.
- C. The address is a Class C address.
- D. The address is a Class D address.
NEW QUESTION 6
An office user cannot access local network drives but has full access to the Internet. A technician
troubleshoots the issue and observes the following output of the ipconfig command:
Which of the following would MOST likely allow the network drives to be accessed?
- A. Update the WLAN adapter driver
- B. Disable the WLAN adapter
- C. Check the wireless DHCP configuration
- D. Disable the LAN adapter
NEW QUESTION 7
A network technician receives a call branch office about problem with its wireless connectivity. The user states the office is hosting a ….metting that includes some online training with local businesses. The guest users have all brought devices to connect to the guest network at ….Branch office. All users sre connected to a single WAP and are reporting that connections keep drooping and network speeds are unusable. Which of the following is the MOST likely cause of this issue?
- A. DHCP exhaustion
- B. Channel overlapping
- C. interference
- D. Overcapacity
NEW QUESTION 8
A technician is investigating a server performance issue. The technician has gathered the server utilization statistics. Which of the following should the technician use to determine which statistics are not in the normal range?
- A. Baseline review
- B. Vulnerability scan
- C. System life-cycle report
- D. Archiving logs
NEW QUESTION 9
An administrator has received a recommendation against deploying WEP as a wireless encryption protection scheme. Which of the following is MOST likely the reason?
- A. WEP's IV is too small.
- B. WEP uses RC4 which is easily accessible and not secure.
- C. WEP uses plain text.
- D. WEP is not well supported.
NEW QUESTION 10
A network technician installs a web server on the firewall. Which of the following methods should the technician implement to allow access to outside users without giving access to the inside network?
- A. VLAN
- B. DMZ
- C. SNMP
- D. NTP
NEW QUESTION 11
A network administrator needs to transmit traffic to geographically diverse sites to improve performance. Which of the following devices would BEST direct traffic to the remote sites?
- A. Hub
- B. Bridge
- C. Switch
- D. Router
NEW QUESTION 12
A network technician is connecting two switches together. Which of the following protocols should the technician use to increase speed and fault tolerance?
- A. SIP
- B. BGP
- C. LACP
- D. LLDP
NEW QUESTION 13
A technician replaces a failed router with a spare that has been in inventory for some time. After attempting to enable HTTPS on the spare router, the technician discovers the feature is unavailable. The support office was able to connect to the previous router. Which of the following actions should the technician perform to enable HTTPS access for the support team?
- A. Reboot the router
- B. Enable HTTP on the router
- C. Update the firmware of the spare router
- D. Perform a factory reset on the router
NEW QUESTION 14
A single PRI can deliver multiple voice calls simultaneously using which of the following Layer 1 technologies?
- A. Time division multiplexing
- B. Analog circuit switching
- C. CSMA/CD
- D. Time division spread spectrum
NEW QUESTION 15
A UTM is deployed on the external edge of the main corporate office. The office connects to the WAN port of the edge router. The edge router at the main office connects to the remote offices using GRE IPSec tunnels. A network administrator notices that a worm that was not detected by the UTM has spread from the remote sites into the corporate network. The UTM currently has traffic rules applied that should block the port used by the worm. Which of the following steps would MOST likely correct this issue?
- A. Move the UTM onto the LAN side of the network
- B. Enable TLS inspection on the UTM
- C. Enable stateful inspection on the UTM
- D. Configure the UTM to deny encrypted files from being transferred
NEW QUESTION 16
There is suspected virus activity on the network. Which of the following would Lisa, a technician, use to study network traffic?
- A. Protocol analyzer
- B. Cable tester
- C. Cable certifier
- D. Environmental monitor
100% Valid and Newest Version N10-007 Questions & Answers shared by Certleader, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certleader.com/N10-007-dumps.html (New 532 Q&As)