Your success in 156-215.80 Study Guides is our sole target and we develop all our 156-215.80 Braindumps in a way that facilitates the attainment of this target. Not only is our 156-215.80 Free Practice Questions material the best you can find, it is also the most detailed and the most updated. 156-215.80 Dumps Questions for 156-215.80 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy.
Free demo questions for 156-215.80 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Match the following commands to their correct function. Each command has one function only listed.
- A. C1>F6; C2>F4; C3>F2; C4>F5
- B. C1>F2; C2>F1; C3>F6; C4>F4
- C. C1>F2; C2>F4; C3>F1; C4>F5
- D. C1>F4; C2>F6; C3>F3; C4>F5
NEW QUESTION 2
Which type of Check Point license is tied to the IP address of a specific Security Gateway and cannot be transferred to a gateway that has a different IP address?
- A. Central
- B. Corporate
- C. Formal
- D. Local
NEW QUESTION 3
What are the two types of address translation rules?
- A. Translated packet and untranslated packet
- B. Untranslated packet and manipulated packet
- C. Manipulated packet and original packet
- D. Original packet and translated packet
Explanation: NAT Rule Base
The NAT Rule Base has two sections that specify how the IP addresses are translated:
Translated Packet References:
NEW QUESTION 4
Session unique identifiers are passed to the web api using which http header option?
- A. X-chkp-sid
- B. Accept-Charset
- C. Proxy-Authorization
- D. Application
NEW QUESTION 5
Where do you verify that UserDirectory is enabled?
- A. Verify that Security Gateway > General Properties > Authentication > Use UserDirectory (LDAP) for Security Gateways is checked
- B. Verify that Global Properties > Authentication > Use UserDirectory (LDAP) for Security Gateways is checked.
- C. Verify that Security Gateway > General Properties > UserDirectory (LDAP) > Use UserDirectory (LDAP) for Security Gateways is checked.
- D. Verify that Global Properties > UserDirectory (LDAP) > Use UserDirectory (LDAP) for Security Gateways is checked.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of the following is NOT a set of Regulatory Requirements related to Information Security?
- A. ISO 37001
- B. Sarbanes Oxley (SOX)
- C. HIPPA
- D. PCI
Explanation: ISO 37001 - Anti-bribery management systems
NEW QUESTION 7
You have configured SNX on the Security Gateway. The client connects to the Security Gateway and the user enters the authentication credentials. What must happen after authentication that allows the client to connect to the Security Gateway's VPN domain?
- A. SNX modifies the routing table to forward VPN traffic to the Security Gateway.
- B. An office mode address must be obtained by the client.
- C. The SNX client application must be installed on the client.
- D. Active-X must be allowed on the client.
NEW QUESTION 8
What Identity Agent allows packet tagging and computer authentication?
- A. Endpoint Security Client
- B. Full Agent
- C. Light Agent
- D. System Agent
NEW QUESTION 9
What are types of Check Point APIs available currently as part of R80.10 code?
- A. Security Gateway API, Management API, Threat Prevention API and Identity Awareness Web Services API
- B. Management API, Threat Prevention API, Identity Awareness Web Services API and OPSEC SDK API
- C. OSE API, OPSEC SDK API, Threat Prevention API and Policy Editor API
- D. CPMI API, Management API, Threat Prevention API and Identity Awareness Web Services API
NEW QUESTION 10
Check Point APIs allow system engineers and developers to make changes to their organization’s security policy with CLI tools and Web Services for all of the following except:
- A. Create new dashboards to manage 3rd party task
- B. Create products that use and enhance 3rd party solutions
- C. Execute automated scripts to perform common tasks
- D. Create products that use and enhance the Check Point Solution
NEW QUESTION 11
The Gaia operating system supports which routing protocols?
- A. BGP, OSPF, RIP
- B. BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, PIM, IGMP
- C. BGP, OSPF, RIP, PIM, IGMP
- D. BGP, OSPF, RIP, EIGRP
Explanation: The Advanced Routing Suite
The Advanced Routing Suite CLI is available as part of the Advanced Networking Software Blade.
For organizations looking to implement scalable, fault-tolerant, secure networks, the Advanced Networking blade enables them to run industry-standard dynamic routing protocols including BGP, OSPF, RIPv1, and RIPv2 on security gateways. OSPF, RIPv1, and RIPv2 enable dynamic routing over a single autonomous system—like a single department, company, or service provider—to avoid network failures. BGP provides dynamic routing support across more complex networks involving multiple autonomous systems—such as when a company uses two service providers or divides a network into multiple areas with different administrators responsible for the performance of each.
NEW QUESTION 12
SandBlast has several functional components that work together to ensure that attacks are prevented in real-time. Which the following is NOT part of the SandBlast component?
- A. Threat Emulation
- B. Mobile Access
- C. Mail Transfer Agent
- D. Threat Cloud
NEW QUESTION 13
Which utility allows you to configure the DHCP service on GAIA from the command line?
- A. ifconfig
- B. dhcp_cfg
- C. sysconfig
- D. cpconfig
Explanation: Sysconfig Configuration Options
NEW QUESTION 14
Which directory holds the SmartLog index files by default?
- A. $SMARTLOGDIR/data
- B. $SMARTLOG/dir
- C. $FWDIR/smartlog
- D. $FWDIR/log
NEW QUESTION 15
Access roles allow the firewall administrator to configure Network access according to:
- A. a combination of computer or computer groups and network
- B. users and user groups
- C. all of above
- D. remote access clients
NEW QUESTION 16
Which of the following is NOT an advantage to using multiple LDAP servers?
- A. You achieve a faster access time by placing LDAP servers containing the database at remote sites
- B. Information on a user is hidden, yet distributed across several servers
- C. You achieve compartmentalization by allowing a large number of users to be distributed across several servers
- D. You gain High Availability by replicating the same information on several servers
NEW QUESTION 17
When using Monitored circuit VRRP, what is a priority delta?
- A. When an interface fails the priority changes to the priority delta
- B. When an interface fails the delta claims the priority
- C. When an interface fails the priority delta is subtracted from the priority
- D. When an interface fails the priority delta decides if the other interfaces takes over
NEW QUESTION 18
What is the Transport layer of the TCP/IP model responsible for?
- A. It transports packets as datagrams along different routes to reach their destination.
- B. It manages the flow of data between two hosts to ensure that the packets are correctly assembled and delivered to the target application.
- C. It defines the protocols that are used to exchange data between networks and how host programs interact with the Application layer.
- D. It deals with all aspects of the physical components of network connectivity and connects with different network types.
Recommend!! Get the Full 156-215.80 dumps in VCE and PDF From Surepassexam, Welcome to Download: https://www.surepassexam.com/156-215.80-exam-dumps.html (New 440 Q&As Version)