We provide 156-215.80 Free Practice Questions which are the best for clearing 156-215.80 test, and to get certified by Check Point Certified Security Administrator. The 156-215.80 Exam Dumps covers all the knowledge points of the real 156-215.80 exam. Crack your 156-215.80 Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
Check 156-215.80 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which command can you use to verify the number of active concurrent connections?
- A. fw conn all
- B. fw ctl pst pstat
- C. show all connections
- D. show connections
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the below is the MOST correct process to reset SIC from SmartDashboard?
- A. Run cpconfig, and click Reset.
- B. Click the Communication button for the firewall object, then click Rese
- C. Run cpconfig on the gateway and type a new activation key.
- D. Run cpconfig, and select Secure Internal Communication > Change One Time Password.
- E. Click Communication > Reset on the Gateway object, and type a new activation key.
NEW QUESTION 3
What is the default method for destination NAT?
- A. Destination side
- B. Source side
- C. Server side
- D. Client side
NEW QUESTION 4
In order to modify Security Policies the administrator can use which of the following tools? Select the BEST answer.
- A. Command line of the Security Management Server or mgmt_cli.exe on any Windows computer.
- B. SmartConsole and WebUI on the Security Management Server.
- C. mgmt_cli or WebUI on Security Gateway and SmartConsole on the Security Management Server.
- D. SmartConsole or mgmt_cli on any computer where SmartConsole is installed.
NEW QUESTION 5
To fully enable Dynamic Dispatcher on a Security Gateway:
- A. run fw ctl multik set_mode 9 in Expert mode and then reboot
- B. Using cpconfig, update the Dynamic Dispatcher value to “full” under the CoreXL menu
- C. Edit /proc/interrupts to include multik set_mode 1 at the bottom of the file, save, and reboot
- D. run fw ctl multik set_mode 1 in Expert mode and then reboot
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of the following is NOT a valid option when configuring access for Captive Portal?
- A. From the Internet
- B. Through internal interfaces
- C. Through all interfaces
- D. According to the Firewall Policy
NEW QUESTION 7
According to Check Point Best Practice, when adding a 3rd party gateway to a Check Point security solution what object SHOULD be added? A(n):
- A. Interoperable Device
- B. Network Node
- C. Externally managed gateway
- D. Gateway
NEW QUESTION 8
Which of the following is NOT an attribute of packer acceleration?
- A. Source address
- B. Protocol
- C. Destination port
- D. Application Awareness
NEW QUESTION 9
Which R77 GUI would you use to see number of packets accepted since the last policy install?
- A. SmartView Monitor
- B. SmartView Tracker
- C. SmartDashboard
- D. SmartView Status
NEW QUESTION 10
What is the command to see cluster status in cli expert mode?
- A. fw ctl stat
- B. clusterXL stat
- C. clusterXL status
- D. cphaprob stat
NEW QUESTION 11
Look at the screenshot below. What CLISH command provides this output?
- A. show configuration all
- B. show confd configuration
- C. show confd configuration all
- D. show configuration
NEW QUESTION 12
What are the three tabs available in SmartView Tracker?
- A. Network & Endpoint, Management, and Active
- B. Network, Endpoint, and Active
- C. Predefined, All Records, Custom Queries
- D. Endpoint, Active, and Custom Queries
NEW QUESTION 13
Fill in the blank: With the User Directory Software Blade, you can create R80 user definitions on a(an) ______ Server.
- A. NT domain
- B. SMTP
- C. LDAP
- D. SecurID
NEW QUESTION 14
The SmartEvent R80 Web application for real-time event monitoring is called:
- A. SmartView Monitor
- B. SmartEventWeb
- C. There is no Web application for SmartEvent
- D. SmartView
NEW QUESTION 15
Your company enforces a strict change control policy. Which of the following would be MOST effective for quickly dropping an attacker's specific active connection?
- A. Change the Rule Base and install the Policy to all Security Gateways
- B. Block Intruder feature of SmartView Tracker
- C. Intrusion Detection System (IDS) Policy install
- D. SAM – Suspicious Activity Rules feature of SmartView Monitor
NEW QUESTION 16
Which of the following commands is used to monitor cluster members?
- A. cphaprob state
- B. cphaprob status
- C. cphaprob
- D. cluster state
NEW QUESTION 17
What happens if the identity of a user is known?
- A. If the user credentials do not match an Access Role, the traffic is automatically dropped.
- B. If the user credentials do not match an Access Role, the system displays a sandbox.
- C. If the user credentials do not match an Access Role, the gateway moves onto the next rule.
- D. If the user credentials do not match an Access Role, the system displays the Captive Portal.
NEW QUESTION 18
What are the steps to configure the HTTPS Inspection Policy?
- A. Go to Manage&Settings > Blades > HTTPS Inspection > Configure in SmartDashboard
- B. Go to Application&url filtering blade > Advanced > Https Inspection > Policy
- C. Go to Manage&Settings > Blades > HTTPS Inspection > Policy
- D. Go to Application&url filtering blade > Https Inspection > Policy
Recommend!! Get the Full 156-215.80 dumps in VCE and PDF From Surepassexam, Welcome to Download: https://www.surepassexam.com/156-215.80-exam-dumps.html (New 440 Q&As Version)