are updated and are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our you will be ready for the real 210-455 exam without a problem. We have . PASSED First attempt! Here What I Did.
Online Cisco 210-455 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
The IT administrator took a snapshot of a VM before upgrading software. After the upgrade, the administrator is no longer able to boot up the VM. To reinstate the VM snapshot, which menu option should the administrator choose in Cisco UCS Director?
- A. Revert Snapshot
- B. Rollback Snapshot
- C. Delete Snapshot
- D. Edit Golden Snapshot
NEW QUESTION 2
How many policies are required by Cisco UCS Director to provision VMs?
- A. 2
- B. 4
- C. 6
- D. 8
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two image types are used by KVM hypervisor? (Choose two)
- A. RAW
- B. VMDK3
- C. QCOW2
- D. ISO
Explanation: Reference: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/routers/virtualrouters/configuration/guide/b-xrv9k- cg/b-xrv9k-cg_chapter_011.pdf
NEW QUESTION 4
Which three components make up the Heat Orchestration piece of Cisco Prime Service Catalog?
- A. Orchestration service with embedded Heat engine
- B. Swift
- C. Glance
- D. Keystone
- E. RabbitMQ server
- F. Stack Designer
NEW QUESTION 5
An administrator wants to customize the alert thresholds in Cisco Prime Infrastructure. Which section under system settings is used to perform this customization?
- A. PI Alarms and Events
- B. Configuration
- C. PI Event Configuration
- D. SNMP Configuration
NEW QUESTION 6
An engineer configured DHCP with PXE for Bare Metal Agent and wants to change the Ethernet interface name for PXE but is unable to change it. What is a reason for this issue?
- A. The engineer is trying to use Cisco UCS Director Shell menu.
- B. DHCP configuration cannot be modified.
- C. The engineer is trying to use SSH.
- D. There is only one Ethernet interface.
NEW QUESTION 7
Where are ordered virtual machines accessed in Cisco Prime Service Catalog?
- A. Service Catalog > Manage My Stuff > Virtual Data Centers
- B. Service Catalog > Manage My Stuff > Open Orders
- C. Service Catalog > Manage My Stuff > Completed Orders
- D. Service Catalog > Manage My Stuff > My Stuff
NEW QUESTION 8
Cisco Prime Infrastructure can query SNMP enabled devices and receive traps and notifications.
Which two tasks must the administrator perform to receive this information? (Choose two)
- A. Use the Cisco IOS configuration commands to set read-only community string on an SNMP device, such as admin(config)# snmp-server community public RO.
- B. Configure these same devices with different credentials to send SNMP notifications to the PrimeInfrastructure server.
- C. Disable SNMP on all the devices, then enable SNMP notifications in the Prime Infrastructure server.
- D. Set SNMP credentials (community strings) on each device you want to manage using PrimeInfrastructure.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which option describes what a deployment from a Baremetal Agent can be configured to do?
- A. Install only Red Hat Baremetal servers.
- B. Install Baremetal servers and virtual machines.
- C. Deploy system upgrades to previous Baremetal Agent deployments.
- D. Coexist in an active PXE boot VLAN environment.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two are correct methods to execute a workflow in UCS Director Orchestratcr? (Choose two.)
- A. creating a service request
- B. using the Revert Now action
- C. using Validation
- D. using script automation
- E. using the Run Now action
- F. using VM Action policy
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two services are supported by Cisco Prime Service Catalog? (Choose two.)
- A. Reserve BGP AS in Portal
- B. Clone VM to Template
- C. Set HTTP Agent Configuration
- D. Associate Elastic IP Address
- E. Provision vASA
NEW QUESTION 12
A cloud administrator for an enterprise organization must pull bandwidth utilization from Cisco
UCS Performance Manager. In which two ways can the administrator group the data in Cisco UCS
Performance Manager? (Choose two.)
- A. by storage components
- B. by server components
- C. by network components
- D. by fabric components
- E. by software components
NEW QUESTION 13
A cloud administrator for an enterprise organization must add additional storage to a specific VM. Which action does the administrator execute to accomplish this task in Cisco UCS Director?
- A. Resize VM
- B. Resize VM Memory
- C. Add VM Memory
- D. Configure VM
NEW QUESTION 14
Which four types of storage schemes are found in Cisco UCS Director for a private cloud?
- A. FlexPod, Vblock, VSPEX, Adhoc
- B. NFS, iscsi, DASDI, SAN
- C. swift, cinder, ephemeral, direct
- D. ceph, solidfire, FPV, buckets
NEW QUESTION 15
Due to disk space constraints, the cloud administrator for a cloud service provider wants to see how much storage a particular organization is using for snapshots. Which report option in Cisco UCS Director provides that data?
- A. Billing Report for a Customer
- B. VM Activity Report by Group
- C. Virtual Infrastructure and Asset Report
- D. Storage Inventory Report for a Group
NEW QUESTION 16
An administrator is completing a service form in Cisco Prime Service Catalog but is unable to change the icon for it. Which image file type is causing this issue?
- A. GIF
- B. SVG
- C. TIF
- D. PSD
- E. PNG
NEW QUESTION 17
Refer to the exhibit.
The service request that is shown in the figure has been completed. The request completed with which status?
- A. Success with Errors
- B. Workflow Failed Validation
- C. Failed
- D. Success
Recommend!! Get the Full 210-455 dumps in VCE and PDF From Passcertsure, Welcome to Download: https://www.passcertsure.com/210-455-test/ (New 134 Q&As Version)