We offers . "Introducing Cisco Cloud Administration", also known as 210-455 exam, is a Cisco Certification. This set of posts, Passing the 210-455 exam with , will help you answer those questions. The covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real and revised by experts!
Cisco 210-455 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
At what level is virtualization addressed in Domain Ten?
- A. Domain 3
- B. Domain 5
- C. Domain 2
- D. All of the above
NEW QUESTION 2
An engineer would like to execute VM power action in a workflow format and must add numerous tasks to a workflow. Which component should be used?
- A. Orchestration
- B. Bare Metal Agent
- C. Portal
- D. Cisco Network Services Manager
Explanation: Reference: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/unified_computing/ucs/ucsdirector/custom-task- mgmt-guide/4-
1/b_Cisco_UCS_Director_Custom_Task_Management_Guide.pdf (page 13)
NEW QUESTION 3
A cloud administrator for an enterprise organization is asked to change the DNS settings of the Cisco UCS Director appliance to reflect newly created DNS servers for the infrastructure. In which two ways can the cloud administrator accomplish the task without affecting users? (Choose two.)
- A. Configure the network interface in shell admin.
- B. Reboot the appliance and log into the console to change network interface.
- C. Run the Initial System Configuration Wizard.
- D. Log into the portal and configure a DNS policy.
- E. Add a new NIC to the appliance and assign the appropriate setting.
NEW QUESTION 4
The cloud administrator of an enterprise organization has been asked to migrate multiple VMs from one host to another, but it must be done during off hours. Which action does the administrator execute within Cisco UCS Director to accomplish this task?
- A. Migrate VM Wizard
- B. Move VM Workflow task
- C. Move VM Wizard
- D. Migrate VM Workflow task
NEW QUESTION 5
Which option lists the orchestration types that can be selected when a user orders an application stack in Cisco Prime Service Catalog?
- A. full, partial, none
- B. automatic, semi-automatic, limited, none
- C. standard service, VIX deployment, puppet, none
- D. standard service, special service, automatic service
NEW QUESTION 6
Which of the following hypervisors has the most administrative workflows available out of the box within UCS Director?
- A. Microsoft Hyper-V
- B. Red Hat KVM
- C. VMware ESXi
- D. Dec Alpha
NEW QUESTION 7
Which domains are the user portal reliant upon being in place?
- A. Domains 3 and 4
- B. Domains 1 and 5
- C. Domains 5 and 6
- D. All of the above
NEW QUESTION 8
A cloud administrator has deployed Cisco Prime Service Catalog. After deployment, which tool is used to build application models which are then deployed into Cisco Prime Service Catalog for consumption?
- A. Heat Orchestration
- B. Stack Designer
- C. End-User Storefront
- D. Administrative Portal
NEW QUESTION 9
Which command in the Cisco UCS Director Shell menu allows the database to be restored?
- A. Restore Database
- B. Database Restore
- C. Restore Backup
- D. System Recover
- E. Instance Restore
NEW QUESTION 10
A cloud administrator has been contacted for support with Cisco Prime Service Catalog. The end user needs assistance with ordering services from the catalog and is unsure about how to proceed.
Drag and drop the steps to place an order in Cisco Prime Service Catalog from the left to the correct sequence on the right.
NEW QUESTION 11
An IT technician wants to migrate a HyperV virtual machine to a regional public cloud entity.
The public cloud runs VMware in its data center. Which action must first be taken before the virtual machine can be migrated?
- A. The virtual machine must be placed into a ZIP file .
- B. The virtual machine must be converted to a vSphere ESXi compatible format.
- C. A VMware plug-in must be added to the HyperV host housing the virtual machine.
- D. The virtual machine settings must be modified to ensure there is only one virtual NIC.
NEW QUESTION 12
An engineer who is working in Cisco UCS Director must access virtual machines that have been previously set up to be provisioned from a pool of predetermined resources. Which component should be used?
- A. Bare Metal Agent
- B. Orchestration
- C. Cisco Network Services Manager
- D. Portal
NEW QUESTION 13
A user is tracking an order that was placed through Cisco Prime Service Catalog but was not authorized. Which option describes the status of the order?
- A. denied
- B. canceled
- C. rejected
- D. blocked
- E. closed
NEW QUESTION 14
An engineer is provisioning a standard catalog item and wants to determine if it was successful.
To which tab in the Organizations menu should the engineer navigate?
- A. Service Requests
- B. Virtual Resources
- C. My Approvals
- D. Summary
NEW QUESTION 15
What are two attributes of cloud computing?
- A. Broad network access
- B. Free trial periods
- C. Payment by credit card
- D. Measured service
NEW QUESTION 16
Which option describes what end user portal access allows?
- A. ordering of server and / or application environments based on preconfigured resources available to users access
- B. deployment of templates and OVA files
- C. sharing files with other portal users
- D. registering Physical Compute resources to the environment
NEW QUESTION 17
An engineer is recording debug logs for Cisco UCS Director. What is the maximum recordable time?
- A. 1 minute
- B. 30 minutes
- C. 1 hour
- D. 24 hours
100% Valid and Newest Version 210-455 Questions & Answers shared by Certifytools, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certifytools.com/210-455-exam.html (New 134 Q&As)