We provide in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass Cisco 300-160 Exam quickly & easily. The 300-160 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our product and material, you can easily pass the 300-160 exam.
Online 300-160 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two types of connections can be used to build data center interconnects via vPC? (Choose two)
- A. company-owned DWDM
- B. service providers MPLS
- C. service provider IP
- D. service provider DWDM
- E. service provider VPLS
NEW QUESTION 2
Your company plans to build a new data center. Which two technologies can you use for the DCI to provide layer 2 endpoint mobility? (choose two)
- A. ADSL
- B. VPLS
- C. DSL
- D. DARK FIBER
- E. L3 VPN
NEW QUESTION 3
You deploy new server infrastructure by using a Cisco UCS platform. Winch two design options can you use to increase the redundancy of the new compute solution' (Choose two.)
- A. a 10-Gb uplink port
- B. a pin vNic in the server profile to a specific Fabric Interconnect node that has failover disabled
- C. adding multiple ports to uplink port channels
- D. static pinning at the server ports
- E. more than one server port to connect the Cisco UCS B-Series blade IOM
NEW QUESTION 4
Which option accurately describes the OSPF Graceful Restart feature in Cisco NX-OS?
- A. keeps the control plane state active during an OSPF process restart
- B. shuts down the OSPF process gracefully to replace the router
- C. prevents the OSPF process from restarting when the process crashes
- D. allows a router to remain in the data forwarding path during an OSPF process restart
Explanation: A graceful restart, or nonstop forwarding (NSF), allows OSPFv2 to remain in the data forwarding path through a process restart. When OSPFv2 needs to perform a graceful restart, it sends a link-local opaque (type 9) LSA, called a grace LSA
NEW QUESTION 5
Which components share a physical interface in a VDC deployment?
- A. two VDCs for Ethernet traffic
- B. storage VDC for FCoE traffic and a VDC for Ethernet traffic
- C. two storage VDCs for FCoE traffic
- D. interface VLAN and a VDC
NEW QUESTION 6
Spanning Tree Protocol runs at which functional layer of the data center?
- A. core layer
- B. access layer
- C. application layer
- D. network layer
NEW QUESTION 7
If an individual link fails which three features reduce convergences times when used with the protocols such as?
- A. Port Channels
- B. BFD
- C. ECMP
- D. WCCP
- E. IGRP
- F. NFV
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two statements accurately describe lossless iSCSl? (Choose two.)
- A. A lossless iSCSI provides additional flow Control by using pause frames at the Ethernet layer along with TCP flow control.
- B. Bandwidth is shared with all of the traffic on the wire.
- C. A lossless iSCSl works only on DCBX-enabled switches.
- D. A lossless iSCSI can be combined with native Fibre Channel fabrics to provide redundancy.
- E. A lossless iSCSl works on all Ethernet switches.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which option can be used to provide a nonproprietary method of load balancing and redundancy between the access and aggregation layers in the data canter?
- A. vPC
- B. PAgP
- C. LACP
- D. host vPC
NEW QUESTION 10
Which item represents a method of increasing storage utilization efficiency?
- A. thick provisioning
- B. thin provisioning
- C. transparent provisioning
- D. weighted provisioning
NEW QUESTION 11
if you are connecting a Cisco UCS Fabric Interconnect in it's default mode to a SAN, what is the operating mode?
- A. trunk
- B. NPIV mode
- C. switching
- D. NPV mode
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two options are valid methods for configuring VLANs on a Cisco UCS cluster? (Choose two.)
- A. globally per Cisco UCS cluster
- B. by using Cisco UCS Fabric Interconnect
- C. by using vPC domain configuration
- D. by using VTP
- E. by using CFS
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two options are supported on Cisco UCS Fabric Interconnects that use native Fibre Channel connectivity? (Choose two)
- A. iSCSI
- B. NFS
- C. DAS
- D. SAN
- E. iFCP
NEW QUESTION 14
Which component of a Cisco Nexus 1000V Series switch is responsible for propagating configurations to virtual switches?
- A. SUP
- B. FEX
- C. VSM
- D. VEM
Explanation: Product Architecture
The Cisco Nexus 1000V Series Switch has two major components (Figure 1): the virtual Ethernet module (VEM), which runs inside the hypervisor, and the virtual supervisor module (VSM), which manages the VEMs.
Virtual Supervisor Module
The Cisco Nexus 1000V Series VSM controls multiple VEMs as one logical modular distributed virtual switch. Configuration is performed through the VSM and is automatically propagated to the VEMs.
Topic 2, Main Exam Set 2 (NEW QUESTIONS)
NEW QUESTION 15
LISP provides which capability?
- A. host connectivity redundancy
- B. physical host mobility
- C. VM mobility
- D. VXLAN mobility
NEW QUESTION 16
When you configure FCIP, which two types of acceleration can you enable to maximize WAN link utilization? (Choose two)
- A. SCSI write
- B. link
- C. SCSI tape
- D. WAN
- E. IP
P.S. Easily pass 300-160 Exam with 132 Q&As Surepassexam Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Surepassexam 300-160 Dumps: https://www.surepassexam.com/300-160-exam-dumps.html (132 New Questions)